Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello- Bones Season 6 Poster

+19
katharine
mommahurley
jro54
Ankuuh
joybrennan
AmandaMarshall
MoonlightGardenias
i_heart_bones
treble21
Brain&Heart
a_rangergrl2
bones206
SocksNTies
MI_Bonesgirl
RubyRuby
HermioneGirl101
andreana22
crzy4bones
Lo
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ausiello- Bones Season 6 Poster - Page 2 Empty Re: Ausiello- Bones Season 6 Poster

Post by jro54 Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:24 am

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:I think it's interesting that this pic doesn't show any chemistry between them, that there are just work partners...but the promo doesn't have anything that's wok related. It's all about romance. Guess will have to wait and see what happens.
I should have been clearer - the promo pictures. However, the promo itself...umm, yeah. It shows romance. Romance between Booth and Raghag. Happy season six. Rolling Eyes

Romance? The only thing the promo showed between Booth and Hannah...was a crappy kiss. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but that screams "rebound girl" to me...And it's a safe assumption that Brennan will realize her feelings Booth. This isn't indication that B&B will get together this season, but I don't see HH&Co. backing off from the B&B romance because in their twisted minds, the "will they/won't they crap is the only thing that keeps fans interested...and they will keep "dangling the carrot" in front of us as long as they have a show.

Yeah...IMO will they/won't they doesn't equal a romance. Raghag is the only romance going on - rebound or not.

Yeah...but to me, it doesn't seem like HH&Co. will back off of the "potential" romance and explore their partnership/work relationship.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Ausiello- Bones Season 6 Poster - Page 2 Empty Re: Ausiello- Bones Season 6 Poster

Post by country2776 Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:11 am

MoonlightGardenias wrote:Last year's was better.

The hands just creep me out, but you know that always try to do something quirky bringing actual "bones" into the picture. But the hair. I actually liked the hair in the promo better than in the poster here.

Either way, there's less than a month now. Finally.

on my jane and Lisbon mentalist we have like a stopwatch to tell us when new ep begin starts the same night as bones only 2 hours later man I wish we had one here
country2776
country2776
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:50 pm

If i wasn't already into Bones, that would not get my attention at all. Okay i lie.. it's David, it would but you get my drift.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:01 pm

I saw this on the Fringe Forum. It was pretty sweet to see!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:42 pm

I take it back, I defnitely love this shot of them. Emily looks good in red and David always looks great, loving the socks.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum