Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parker in S6 premiere

+12
Lorna Doone
DripPan
joybrennan
katharine
jro54
tinkrella
HermioneGirl101
mereva
MI_Bonesgirl
elyon
treble21
bugaboo628
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Parker in S6 premiere  - Page 2 Empty Re: Parker in S6 premiere

Post by bones fan 99 Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:00 pm

elyon wrote:45 seconds. Hug, sentence Booth: 'I missed you, buddy.' 2 Sentences Parker: 'I'm glad you're back, Dad. Let's go throw the baseball around.' Sentence that should be but won't: Parker: 'Sorry I told you to go to a place where you might get killed but the writers were holding Mom hostage and I had to say those things to get you to go or Mom would have bitten the big one. Gee, Dad, you're looking happy. Get some while you were out fighting insurgents?'

Wow I was just going to say I love Parker and his name (called my baby it even) But you made me laugh out loud and that deserves a WOW take that writers we see the truth! Really I see the truth in that! Maybe Parker will add but I though Bones was your girlfriend??
bones fan 99
bones fan 99
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:14 am

Ya i definitely see that Parker is going to be one of the things that are "not as they seem' with Hannah. Remember someone close to booth almost dies...? Perhaps it's Parker, and Brennan is right there making sure he gets the best medical care...Supporting Booth...and Hannah... "has her story to write"?

Parker and Bones have spent more time together than that as well...he took science class at the Jeffersonian...they brought her a tree at christmas..they've had lunch at the diner. .She agreed to be Booth's villiage...I'm sure just as she spent dinners with Pops, some of those we didn't see had to be including Parker... And we all know he swims in her pool...lol.

While eating lunch he asked Bones to be his dad's girlfriend....of course...he asked Angela too...lol. I think the whole Jeff bunch are special to Parker. Max K the Science guy...has spent a lot of time with Parker...and Brennan agreed to give Parker the extra enrichment he needs in the science dept. so he can have all the advantages that Booth can't give him in a fancy private school. I think they are close...just a Brennan kind of close...with minimal touching and proper grammer, but patience and loyalty...not a Booth kind of close with hugs, lip to lip kisses, exploding fist pumps, and I love yous.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:37 am

jro54 wrote:This may be wishful thinking, but what if Parker is a signal to Booth that something is not great right with Hannah. I would love to see more Parker/Brennan bonding moments-in her pool! cheers
Or at least Parker and Booth running into Brennan as they go for a swim. But Booth in a pool (in swim shorts) would definitely make an episode unforgettable cheers cheers cheers cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:18 am

Wow I was just going to say I love Parker and his name (called my baby it even) But you made me laugh out loud and that deserves a WOW take that writers we see the truth! Really I see the truth in that! Maybe Parker will add but I though Bones was your girlfriend??
Heres another
Bingo Baby!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:02 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
jro54 wrote:This may be wishful thinking, but what if Parker is a signal to Booth that something is not great right with Hannah. I would love to see more Parker/Brennan bonding moments-in her pool! cheers
Or at least Parker and Booth running into Brennan as they go for a swim. But Booth in a pool (in swim shorts) would definitely make an episode unforgettable cheers cheers cheers cheers

I'd be done with that. I'm huge Booth fan (even though I haven't been acting like it because I just can't stomach watching him him kiss another woman that looks young enough to be his daughter puke) but that will not change of what I think of his (DB's) appearance sweatin...but I would also like some Brennan/Parker bonding moments too.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:25 am

Wow HH is playing everyone like a fiddle.He even got Howard Stern to play along! King of all Media!!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:31 am

*shudders* please never again call Howard Stern "the king of all media" again, it's disturbing Wink
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:38 am

I was calling HH King of all Media!

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:39 am

OH! LOL ok well I have no problem with that.... others here may Very Happy
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2