Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Nemesis Arc

+21
mommahurley
future_anthro
joybrennan
Pat
jsgemini
bailey
virtualhorizon
MoonlightGardenias
MI_Bonesgirl
elyon
olivia
jcn747
bk201
mereva
Brain&Heart
parker2010
SnoopGirl
tinkrella
treble21
19ana89
bugaboo628
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Future Nemesis Arc Empty Future Nemesis Arc

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 14, 2010 10:46 am

Who do you think Hart and Emily are referring to?

Question: Are there any future nemesis arcs coming?

Hart Hanson & Emily Deschanel (in unison): Yes.

Hart Hanson: If you watch the 2nd to last episode of the season [Thursday, May 13] you'll have the answer to that.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Future Nemesis Arc Empty Re: Future Nemesis Arc

Post by 19ana89 Fri May 14, 2010 10:53 am

Oooh a new bad guy? like the Grave digger and Gormogon? Cool! Hmmm...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 14, 2010 12:34 pm

What about Max becoming a nemesis?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 14, 2010 12:36 pm

don't believe the nemisis is max, but I could be wrong, I think that they are referring to the indications that the murder of the boy did not fall into line with Gravediggers MO. They proved that Taffet killed the boy, but did she commit the kidnappings?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 14, 2010 12:38 pm

It also can go back to the accomplice theory too. We've discussed before we don't find it at all plausible she acted alone. Could the cop who arrested her from seattle be helping her? I dunno. jumping at straws but i deff think we aren't done with g/d arc even if it's not her doing it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri May 14, 2010 12:39 pm

I still think Booth looking at Parker's picture has something to do with the Finale. Can't wait to see if I am right. bounce

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri May 14, 2010 12:41 pm

tinkrella wrote:It also can go back to the accomplice theory too. We've discussed before we don't find it at all plausible she acted alone. Could the cop who arrested her from seattle be helping her? I dunno. jumping at straws but i deff think we aren't done with g/d arc even if it's not her doing it.
It's Grasping at Straws Smile Although Jumping at Straws sounds interesting Wink

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by parker2010 Fri May 14, 2010 12:57 pm

so taffet had a former fbi agent analyze the voice recording and used it in court against angela's.... question... how did he know what angela's voice sounded like? any ideas

parker2010

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 14, 2010 1:00 pm

parker2010 wrote:so taffet had a former fbi agent analyze the voice recording and used it in court against angela's.... question... how did he know what angela's voice sounded like? any ideas

plot hole.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Fri May 14, 2010 3:38 pm

yeahh im going with the accomplase theory too... who else could it be? after watching the epi i cant think of anyone who we saw on screen that it could be.
and what about the security guard who was from Salt Lake City... just a coinscidence???
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri May 14, 2010 7:24 pm

An accomplice. Or Taffet will escape. Or BOTH! Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bk201 Fri May 14, 2010 8:37 pm

accomplice can GD taffet Wink

bk201

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Fri May 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Well there are many indications.

The voice tape recording (first thing i thought was, huh, how did she get angela's voice)
season 4 final, the GD having people working for her (or him in the episode??)
The fact that it does not add up for taffett o be able to put Booth in that submarine.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Fri May 14, 2010 11:11 pm

IMO Max knows more than he is saying right now. He was very sure "Tempe could die". So what does he know??? Remember in tEitB Max says he's not the gravedigger, but he knows who it is.

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat May 15, 2010 2:09 am

Max had a guy killed in prison before. Maybe Taffet is now in his sights. Watched Hero in the Hold again and if there was no accomplice there are major glitches in the script. Booth had to use a flood to get out of the hold of that ship. How could Taffet have gotten an unconscious Booth to the bottom and into the yellow submarine? Just not possible. The accomplice has to be the answer, tagged by Taffet's 'This is not over' to Brennan.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat May 15, 2010 2:33 am

treble21 wrote:don't believe the nemisis is max, but I could be wrong, I think that they are referring to the indications that the murder of the boy did not fall into line with Gravediggers MO. They proved that Taffet killed the boy, but did she commit the kidnappings?

Yeah she is guilty of the kidnappings-the 1st count was guilty for kidnapping, the 2nd guilty of murder
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat May 15, 2010 2:36 am

I just want to state again for the record, no WAY she did it alone! And max knows that!

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sat May 15, 2010 2:49 am

Taffet's "This isn't over." at the end makes me feel like it could be an accomplice or something too. I'm kind of happy about that simply because it would explain things, but at the same time I'm sort of like "How long can they stretch this s/l out? I want a new serial killer already."--which yes, is wrong but it's how I feel.

I just don't like the thought of Max being a nemesis. I know he does certain things that maybe aren't exactly on the side of good but there are usual positive reasons behind them.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by virtualhorizon Sat May 15, 2010 10:10 am

Did he say "2nd to last episode"? Wouldn't that be The Witch in the Wardrobe and not The Boy With the Answer? TBWtA would be next to last??

virtualhorizon

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat May 15, 2010 10:45 am

virtualhorizon wrote:Did he say "2nd to last episode"? Wouldn't that be The Witch in the Wardrobe and not The Boy With the Answer? TBWtA would be next to last??

I'd say "second to last" to mean "next to last" ... so I'm pretty sure he was talking about TBWtA. It's probably a regional dialect thing though, as far as to how one would phrase that.

Also, as far as the "nemesis" interview ... I'm thinking that they were just referring to Diggy -- they made a point of dragging out her threat to Brennan at the end of the episode ... loved the editing as they cut from her reaction and faded into the skylight shot. Remember how Epps manipulated them from prison? I'm thinking Diggy can do the same. (Or escape as someone else mentioned.)

I really don't think they're setting Max up to be a nemesis, I think he truly does love his daughter, and I'm liking the odd relationship he has with Booth. (Loved the little scene at the end with 'thanks for sticking me with the bill again'). So if they are setting Max up to be a bad guy, I'll be really disappointed.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sat May 15, 2010 11:06 am

I believe GD's accomplice is the future nemesis. I that there is no way an injured Taffet does all that she did with Booth's kidnapping all by herself. HH doesn't say you actually see the person, just that you'll have your answer by watching the episode. Being that there has been constant nods to tEitB, I think maybe this also is a nod to it. Max was the GD & Jared (a law enforcement officer) his accomplice in tEitB. In reality, Taffet is the GD & the prison guard(aka law enforcement officer) from Salt Lake City could be her accomplice and future nemesis.
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Future Nemesis Arc Empty Parker's picture

Post by Pat Sat May 15, 2010 12:07 pm

SnoopGirl wrote:I still think Booth looking at Parker's picture has something to do with the Finale. Can't wait to see if I am right. bounce

I'm new to this and I don't check out "sides" so there might be something that I am completely missing. I agree that Parker is involved somehow. Maybe at the last minute, after everyone has made their plans and (with any luck) B&B have exchanged some kind of promise to meet in the future, Parker gets snatched by GB/GB accomplice. I'm kind of wondering about Sully being involved--jealousy, etc.

Remember how DB said how hard it was to film that last epi? After all the other stuff which has gone on, it would send the show in a new direction and would cancel honeymoons, sniper training, and new digs.

So glad this season is almost over. I am self-employed and am so addicted to Bones that I am getting more and more behind in my work every week!

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat May 15, 2010 1:41 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
treble21 wrote:don't believe the nemisis is max, but I could be wrong, I think that they are referring to the indications that the murder of the boy did not fall into line with Gravediggers MO. They proved that Taffet killed the boy, but did she commit the kidnappings?

Yeah she is guilty of the kidnappings-the 1st count was guilty for kidnapping, the 2nd guilty of murder

I meant the GD kidnappings she was convicted of Terrance's kidnapping. Not the squints. I think she was definitely involved with GD kidnappings, but that there was an accomplice.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat May 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Actually, I don't think HH has figured out exactly WHO the accomplice is. Very Happy They're probably still hammering that out, thus leaving open several possibilities. I still vote for bluefish or Hacker. Suspect
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sat May 15, 2010 5:19 pm

mereva wrote:An accomplice. Or Taffet will escape. Or BOTH! Very Happy
To me that seems the most plausible scenario.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next