Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brennan Might Get Some Action!?

+15
tinkrella
elyon
mommahurley
crzy4bones
jro54
tinge1990
joybrennan
Chocolate Chip
MI_Bonesgirl
HermioneGirl101
recoveringbonesaddict
Pat
RubyRuby
DONEWITHIT
Kamera
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Brennan Might Get Some Action!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Brennan Might Get Some Action!?

Post by Kamera Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:51 am

recoveringbonesaddict wrote:What is wrong with this show... these plot lines are resembling bad soap operas. Heck, this is high school all over.

Let me see:

Guy and Girl have a great attraction to one another.
Guy and Girl fall in love, but they can't admit it to the other.
After sometime Guy tells Girl he loves her, but Girl rejects Guy.
Guy, heartbroken, decides to move on.
Guy meets new girl, and they start dating.
Girl sees Guy with new girl, and Girl realizes she made a mistake and becomes jealous.
Girl, hurt, decides to show up Guy by dating other guys.
Guy sees Girl with other guys, and Guy becomes jealous.
Guy wants Girl back, and Guy dumps new girl.
Guy confronts Girl, and each admit they love each other.
Guy and Girl are happy couple.

Pathetic....

Wow... I just realize that I too have it in me to run a network tv show Very Happy

HAHA You just made my day! Very Happy cheers
Kamera
Kamera
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 68
Say What You Want : Bones, Bones, Bones, Bones, Uh...and Bones GO B&B
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Brennan Might Get Some Action!? - Page 3 Empty Re: Brennan Might Get Some Action!?

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:00 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
Kamera wrote:Does anyone feel like we aren't going anywere this season? Does anyone want Brennan to hook up with some one sense Booth has? I got an idea Brennan should have a beak down and threaten to leave!

Actually, Brennan leaving would be the most in-character thing for her to do. When she's hurt, scared, and/or overwhelmed she takes off to clear her head. I don't know why the hell she'd be staying around for this. scratch Oh, wait a minute, I forgot, it no longer matters if things make sense or not. Rolling Eyes

I kind of want to see a big fight between B&B over this. Let her threaten to quit the Jeffersonian, or at least threaten her partnership with Booth over Hannah. Because really, if she loves him, and he's with Hannah how is that going to be easy? Sure it probably wasn't easy for Booth at the end of last season, but that was only 6 episodes and 2 of those he was with Catfish and she was with Hacker.
I'm honestly not quite sure waht I want anymore LOL. I want B&B, but at the same time I'm so pissed I just want them to be done with each other. UGH. I know I said I was going to be done for awhile -I guess I need to turn off my email updates LOL loco

Smart move. Very Happy if I didn't have this free time during the summer - and a Droid phone, I wouldn't keep getting stuff either.

As for a big fight...hmmmmm. Brennan ending the partnership would make sense. Much in the same way she tried hiding out in the lab after she and Booth were left standing at the altar at Hodgela's first wedding - and she was mad with him because of Zach. However she couldn't talk about those feelings - so she avoided him. I can totally see her saying she needs to stay in the lab because she wants to concentrate on other projects, not just crime solving - he can take an intern. They need the experience.Since Booth's Brennan BS reader clearly broke in the 100th, he'll be like, ok, whatever. The two of them will start to hate being in the same room - they just snap at each other. Booth will continue to f-k Raghag and Brennan will start sleeping with a young, hot, former student, thus completing the circle with Michael. (her former professor/first lover - she's going back to what she knows.) Booth will get on his moral high-horse with Brennan about having sex with a young former student and the two of them will get into a real nasty fight where Brennan admits she had thought she was in love with him and was planning on telling him when she saw him again - it didn't seem right to do on the phone. Luckily, when she came back from Maluka (or whatever the hell it is) and saw him with Raghag, she realized love really was just a illusionary feeling created by convenience of time and place. She's grateful for the lesson, so now leave her alone.
Booth will be so shocked he let's her walk out. He goes home to Raghag and asks if they hadn't met in a warzone do you think we'd have fallen in love. Raghag laughs and says, "probably not. Isn't nice to know that war can actually serve some purpose." She'll go to kiss Booth and he'll say he's tired. Later they're in bed, turned away from each other, she's asleep, he's wide awake. He gets up, goes to the living room closet and pulls out a box of old clippings - it's him with Brennan. He looks at them a moment, and then starts to cry. END

Now, whether that takes 5 episodes or the whole season, I don't know. I do know that while this idea works, I for one, wouldn't want to watch it. However, at least there would be something worth watching after.

Last edited by joybrennan on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:08 am

I think if they are giving Booth a girl Brennan deserves a man. I'd be interested to see it not work out well for Brennan (as some of the past guys we've seen) because Booth is usually there to pick up the pieces. It'd be interesting to see if, with Hannah around, Booth reacts the same.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Monkey Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:14 am

Lo wrote:
No one knows. This is just another example of the media taking a passing quote and trying to create buzz and panic. Done with it. Perhaps I be more inclined to pay attention to this if they have more info rather than just some vague crap where the possibilities are endless.

I concur. Especially since a lot of these news sites and rumor mills tend to feed off each other and recycle the same story over and over with slightly different variations to make it sound like it's new or confirmed or coming from multiple sources when in reality it's only coming from a single source.
Evil Monkey
Evil Monkey
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:47 am

future_anthro wrote:I think if they are giving Booth a girl Brennan deserves a man. I'd be interested to see it not work out well for Brennan (as some of the past guys we've seen) because Booth is usually there to pick up the pieces. It'd be interesting to see if, with Hannah around, Booth reacts the same.

Angela would pick up the pieces - just like she did Pre-Booth. Brennan most likely wouldn't mention it, she'd feel embarrassed, and her trust levels with Booth are probably much lower than before. Booth wouldn't notice anything different because he no longer knows how to read Brennan. (see ep 100)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:15 am

Angela would pick up the pieces - just like she did Pre-Booth. Brennan most likely wouldn't mention it, she'd feel embarrassed, and her trust levels with Booth are probably much lower than before. Booth wouldn't notice anything different because he no longer knows how to read Brennan. (see ep 100)

Exactly! Thank you!!!!!
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:23 am

What if things are not exactly what they appear. Didn't David say that about half way through the season is where we start to see this. What if Booth and Brennan are playing parts to get GD accomplice and/or sniper.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamera Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:31 am

RubyRuby wrote:

Exactly! Thank you!!!!!
Angela WILL ALWAYS be there for Bren when Booth isn't. And than she would go after Booth. I really hope she gives him the cold shoulder 'you hurt my best friend'. Twisted Evil
Kamera
Kamera
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamera Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:32 am

192630 wrote:What if things are not exactly what they appear. Didn't David say that about half way through the season is where we start to see this. What if Booth and Brennan are playing parts to get GD accomplice and/or sniper.

When did he say that?
Kamera
Kamera
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:02 am

192630 wrote:What if things are not exactly what they appear. Didn't David say that about half way through the season is where we start to see this. What if Booth and Brennan are playing parts to get GD accomplice and/or sniper.

Then it's still a stupid move. That's something you let the audience in on - so you don't alienate then. It's why Brennan punched Booth when she found out he wasn't dead. It would be a lot more.fun to see them playing parts undercover if we knew that they were. If the audience knows, it adds a whole new layer of tension to what we're watching. We'd still have jealous Brennan, we'd still have Booth getting the opportunity to try and move on by being in this sexual/ psuedo relationship - but not this WTF feeling and turning of the tv. It may be their "out" or backup plan, if the SOB stunt falls flat (read, the ratings drop) - but it's going to be "we'll see what we're doing next depending on the numbers." juggle Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:32 am

Angela WILL ALWAYS be there for Bren when Booth isn't. And than she would go after Booth. I really hope she gives him the cold shoulder 'you hurt my best friend'. Twisted Evil

Cheers!! Here's to more Brennan/Angela moments this season. I have really missed them. Although, I'm afraid it could also go the other way, where Ange's atitude would be, "Well, its your own loss. Now deal with it" That would make me feel very sad becasue friends should just be there for friends when they are hurting, and not judge. Oh and we did see Brennan deal with her ex on her own in the pilot as well. Hehe, I love how she marches him out of the house.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:39 am

Kamera wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:

Exactly! Thank you!!!!!

Ummm...as I recall it, Brennan rejected Booth and he told her that he had to move on, so she had it coming. And what makes you think Booth won't be there for Brennan? They are still partners/friends...who are willing to die for each other and no journo barbie will change that.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamera Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:57 am

jro54 wrote:
Kamera wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:

Exactly! Thank you!!!!!

Ummm...as I recall it, Brennan rejected Booth and he told her that he had to move on, so she had it coming. And what makes you think Booth won't be there for Brennan? They are still partners/friends...who are willing to die for each other and no journo barbie will change that.

Can we at least this once have fun talk about friends and not Booth and Bones drama x.x
Kamera
Kamera
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:48 pm

jro54 wrote:
Kamera wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:

Exactly! Thank you!!!!!

I'm not going to get into the whole she rejected him thing. Just taking Booth as Booth, Mr." I've never cheated on a woman in my life" who's trying to move on, it's hard to imagine him showing up for her when he's "moved on." His loyalty has to be to Raghag. Brennan, who is now conscious of her feelings, may be happy that he's happy, but isn't gonna want to spend much time with him either.

Actually, a scenario could be that Brennan calls him, because the psycho killer is in the house and Raghag tells him not to pick up so.he doesn't....so they like, finish dinner, go have sex, etc. The next morning Brennan doesn't come into work. Booth remembers that she called goes to check and see if there's a message, and all you hear is Brennan whispering "Booth" and then the sounds of a struggle/fight. Then silence. Booth rushes to Brennan's place. It's been trashed - there' some blood, but no Brennan.... He'll.never be able to touch Raghag again after that. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamera Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 pm

joybrennan wrote:
jro54 wrote:
Kamera wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:

Exactly! Thank you!!!!!

I'm not going to get into the whole she rejected him thing. Just taking Booth as Booth, Mr." I've never cheated on a woman in my life" who's trying to move on, it's hard to imagine him showing up for her when he's "moved on." His loyalty has to be to Raghag. Brennan, who is now conscious of her feelings, may be happy that he's happy, but isn't gonna want to spend much time with him either.

Actually, a scenario could be that Brennan calls him, because the psycho killer is in the house and Raghag tells him not to pick up so.he doesn't....so they like, finish dinner, go have sex, etc. The next morning Brennan doesn't come into work. Booth remembers that she called goes to check and see if there's a message, and all you hear is Brennan whispering "Booth" and then the sounds of a struggle/fight. Then silence. Booth rushes to Brennan's place. It's been trashed - there' some blood, but no Brennan.... He'll.never be able to touch Raghag again after that. Twisted Evil

I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK! Twisted Evil bowdown
Kamera
Kamera
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Kamera wrote:

When did he say that?

I thought in one of the interviews during Comic Con.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm

It is totally possible for Booth to still have genuine feelings for the journo barbie and still be in love with Brennan...the journo barbie is only an ATTEMPT to move on. Have we forgotten that she rejected him?! What is he supposed to do?! Sit around and twiddle his thumbs while she realizes that she has feelings for him?! Realistically, a guy who has been rejected will try to move on and find someone else. He doesn't even think that she cares about him...she certainly didn't show any emotion when he told that he was going to Afghanistan. In his mind, the journo barbie is the only person that cares about him. What's wrong if he finds a little happiness? He will justify the fact that Brennan doesn't want him and the journo barbie does, so he will try to convince himself that he's not in love with Brennan, but do we really think that he will move on?

I'm sorry... I'm just not feeling any love for Brennan right now.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:32 pm

jro54 wrote:It is totally possible for Booth to still have genuine feelings for the journo barbie and still be in love with Brennan...the journo barbie is only an ATTEMPT to move on. Have we forgotten that she rejected him?! What is he supposed to do?! Sit around and twiddle his thumbs while she realizes that she has feelings for him?! Realistically, a guy who has been rejected will try to move on and find someone else. He doesn't even think that she cares about him...she certainly didn't show any emotion when he told that he was going to Afghanistan. In his mind, the journo barbie is the only person that cares about him. What's wrong if he finds a little happiness? He will justify the fact that Brennan doesn't want him and the journo barbie does, so he will try to convince himself that he's not in love with Brennan, but do we really think that he will move on?

I'm sorry... I'm just not feeling any love for Brennan right now.
That's okay - we're discussing a storyline that makes no sense anyway. Rolling Eyes It's the rotten fruit from the bad seed commonly known as "the hundredth." Rolling Eyes

I answered a similar post from Katherine earlier today - but honestly, trying to make sense out of the senseless - I'm the one who's loco. Laughing

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3