Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick ~BB~T~Fluff and Action~ by beaglelvr [29/09/2007]

Go down

Sick ~BB~T~Fluff and Action~ by beaglelvr [29/09/2007] Empty Sick ~BB~T~Fluff and Action~ by beaglelvr [29/09/2007]

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:49 pm

Hey all! This is my second fic. Well, I have written a TON more sense this one, but this is the second fic I ever wrote. Just posting here to see what ya'll think. There are two sequels to this. And to think, this started out as a one shot!

Disclaimer: Nope, if it were mine B&B would be together already. sigh

BB BB BB BB BB BB BB

Dr. Temperance Brennan was sick. But she flatly did NOT believe in taking a day off from work for something as trivial as a pounding headache, chills, fever and lightheadedness. (if she were to diagnose herself it would be with a mild case of the flu, possible pneumonia or bronchitis) Yet, this was not enough to detour her from working, and she was still up on that platform attempting to identify a very old, very dead civil war soldier. That's when a shout rang through the lab.

"BOOONNNNNNEEEESSSS" Booth yelled as the person in question winced.

"Try not to speak so loud Booth" Bones shot at him, annoyed. Great, sensitivity to noise and light, something else to add to my list of problems...

He stopped behind her, and immediately noticed a few things.

a)Bones was leaning heavily on the remains table, something she never did. Usually she was flitting around it, spouting facts a mile a minute.

b)She was slouching over, never a good sign for Bones

c)Her eyes were bloodshot, and she could barley keep her lids open.

"Bones?" Booth asked softly, voice etched in concern. "You feeling ok?" Before Brennan could protest, he reached up and placed his hand on her forehead. She sighed and leaned against his had, grateful for the comfort and warmth.

"Jeez Bones! Your burning up! Come here..." Booth pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her waist, his chest pressed firmly into her back, and he was holding her so tight that she couldn't' move. (not that she wanted to, or had the energy) Booth felt her shaking as he held her.

"Come on Bones, your going home" Booth said firmly.

"But.." was her weak reply.

"No buts."

Dr. Saroyan (AKA Brennan's boss) chose this moment to step up onto the platform.

"Excuse me, Dr. Brennan, but I believe you have work to do. And please TRY to act professionally in my lab" she added, apparently pissed about seeing her ex-boyfriend 'hugging' her least favorite person in the world. I don't care if it is classified as jealousy, I just cant STAND the woman. I mean, what does she have that I don't? Certainly not people skills! Booth brought her out of her thoughts.

“Cam, Bones is taking a sick day and is NOT coming back until she is better.” Booth added, now supporting the majority of Brennan's weight as she all but collapsed against him.

“I don't think so Booth, and I will go over your head if I have to. You are not stealing our anthropologist again, she has important work to do. “ Cam argued venomously.

“Un uh Cam, she's not gonna sit there with the flu and identify old, dead civil war victims. And yes I WILL steal MY anthropologist if I have to.”

“That's it, I'm calling Cullen.”

“Go ahead, he will agree with me.” Booth said, knowing Cullen's knowledge of the work-a-holic Brennan.

While Cam was on the phone with the deputy Director, Booth backed up to the railing, and slid down it until he was sitting on the floor, dragging Brennan with him. Bones barley registered the argument between her boss and the Agent. Her head felt like lead, a headache pounding relentlessly against her skull. She was sure that if Booth hadn't been supporting her, she would have fallen to the ground.

Slipping in and out of consciousness as the virus wrecked havoc on her immune system, she jolted awake when Booth sank to the ground.

“Booth?” she asked tentatively, unsure of where she was.

“What is it Bones?” he replied softly. Crap! Am I in his lap? This is SERIOUSLY not helping the whole 'just partners' rule!Brennan thought.

“Can I go home now?” Asked the exhausted anthropologist.

“Cullen's on his way, said he was en route to the Hoover building anyway, so he'll swing by.” Cam interrupted.

“Ya Bones, soon. Just relax for now, I'll sort it out” Booth whispered into Brennan's ear. She took his advice and gave into he exhaustion, snuggling against the Agent, burying her head in his chest and sighing contentedly.

Life doesn't get much better... Booth thought, smiling as he watched his partner cling to the fabric of his suit.

Cullen's POV

I walked through the doors of the Jeffersonian, swiped my card and headed towards the platform. I could see Booth sitting on the ground with his back against the railing, cradling a very sick and tired looking Dr. Brennan. I was surprised, the good doctor never got sick, or so it seemed. Dr. Saroyan was hovering over the pair, hands on her hips, glaring with all her might.

“What seems to be the problem here, Dr. Saroyan?”I ask.

“YOUR agent INSISTS on abducting our anthropologist, with the excuse that she is 'sick'” Cam spat, using air quotes around 'sick'. Booth winced. If it looks bad when Bones uses air quotes, Cam just butchered them.

“And what seems to be the problem with that?” I ask.

“BECAUSE HE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER!!!!!” Cam shrieked, startling Brennan awake.

“Hey Cam...” Bones asked weakly, shifting to a somewhat sitting up position in Booth's lap. “I... I think I'm gonna go home” Bones managed to squeak before a fit of coughing overtook her.

“Booth please take Dr. Brennan home. You two take the day off” I say, outraged at Dr. Saroyan's lack of sensitivity. “ I hope your feeling better Dr. Brennan” I see Booth pull Brennan to her feet, and half carry half drag her to his SUV. I chuckle to myself. Boy does he have it BAD. So does she. COMPLETELY head over heals.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

REVIEW! (if you want more, that is... Mwuahahahaahaha) I love reviews!
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Sick ~BB~T~Fluff and Action~ by beaglelvr [29/09/2007] Empty Re: Sick ~BB~T~Fluff and Action~ by beaglelvr [29/09/2007]

Posted 30/09/2007 00:49:43 AM by DBAngelfan

yes yes please write more!
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Sick ~BB~T~Fluff and Action~ by beaglelvr [29/09/2007] Empty Re: Sick ~BB~T~Fluff and Action~ by beaglelvr [29/09/2007]

Posted 01/10/2007 04:32:15 AM by CheeseBK

I know this story and I LOVE it.... pps
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Posted 01/10/2007 09:04:59 PM by beaglelvr93

Disclaimer: Not mine... (someday??)

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Once Brennan was in the passenger's seat, securely buckled in, she promptly fell asleep, her head somehow finding Booth's shoulder a comfy pillow.

Booth chuckled at his sleeping partner. "Oh Bones. What am I going to do with you??" he mused, pulling out of the Jeffersonian parking lot and heading in the direction of Wong Foos. Once there, Booth hopped out of the car, and after a last loving glance at the sleeping anthropologist, he walked into the restaurant.

"Hey G-man! Where's the bone lady?" asked Sid, the bartender.

"Asleep in the car. She's got a nasty case of the flu or something. You have anything that might help?"

"I know just the thing. Hold on a second." He disappeared into the kitchen, and after much scuffling and banging, returned with a few take-out boxes. "Here you go. She should be better soon. You take care of her, ok? And tell her 'get well soon' from me." With a final wave, Booth left the restaurant and returned to his SUV.

Bones was still asleep, so he drove to her apartment in silence. Once there, he contemplated on the means of getting someone incapable of walking up to the 7th floor of an apartment building while carrying take-out boxes.

After much thought, Booth decided to carry her up and then come back for the food. With Brennan in his arms, Booth made his way through the doors and into the elevator with the help of the man at the front desk. The only problem was opening her door without putting her down, but Booth managed. Then, after running back downstairs for the food, he was finally able to relax.

Bones, who was asleep on the couch, woke to the smell of Chinese and the sound of snoring. Getting her bearings, she realized that she was on the couch in her apartment. How did I get he-. Oh. Booth The object of her thoughts stirred in his sleep, causing Brennan to fully realize her position.

Curled on her side, with Booth's arms wrapped around her holding her close, and using Booths stomach as a pillow, she was very comfortable. And warm. And she had a pounding headache. Groaning, she sat up. The movement awoke Booth.

“Bones, you ok?” Booth asked, sitting up as well, a concerned look on his face.

Bones had her head in her hands. Booth reached up and for the second time that day he felt her forehead. She was burning up.

“Jeez Bones. Hold on a sec.” Booth left and walked in the direction of her bathroom. Of course, she didn't object, as she was too concentrated on gritting her teeth against the mixture of nausea, migraine and that wonderful feeling of exhaustion you get when you have the flu.

Booth returned minutes later, reading the label on a bottle of extra-strength Tylonol. Taking out two pills he handed them to Brennan along with a small glass of water. After swallowing them and being forced to eat a bit of chicken noodle soup from Sid's, she (for want of a better word) flumped back down on the couch, eyes closed, with one arm flung over her eyes to block out the offending light of day.

“Oh! Sorry Bones.” Booth went around and turned off all the lights and also closed the blinds. “Better?” he asked softly, after returning to the couch to sit beside Brennan.

Opening one eye, she looked around. She could just make out Booth in the semi-gloom, who was absent-mindedly running his fingers through her hair. It felt so good. The slow relaxing rhythm of his hands started to lull her to sleep.

Booth suddenly realized that he was still running his hands through her hair, and stopped abruptly.

“Mumph. Don't stop.” Bones mumbled weakly. Chuckling, Booth returned to his previous actions. That is how Angela found them in the morning, Bone's head in Booth's lap, Booth slumped over so that he was leaning against the arm of the couch, his hands still tangled up in her hair.

Biting back a squeal, Angela slowly backed out of the apartment, after leaving some chicken noodle soup on the counter along with a note saying that Dr. Goodman was back, Cam had moved to New York and that she wanted DETAILS as soon as she was back at work. She had also scrawled at the bottom of the note. “Do something I would do, sweetie!”.

Booth slowly woke. He smiled at the sight of his Bones asleep in his arms. Reaching over, he ran a hand over her forehead. Her feaver was gone. Sighing in contentment, Booth snuggled closer to his partner, deciding he liked it when she needed him. Yes, he thought, tightening his arms around her, he could definatly get used to this.
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Posted 01/10/2007 09:50:19 PM by BoothnBones9

YAYA!!! A new chapter!! Wohoo!! =]
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Posted 02/10/2007 06:57:13 PM by beaglelvr93

review!
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

This time when Brennan awoke, she felt contented. Her fever was gone, along with the headache and nausea. She was lying in Booth's arms, and she didn't have to go into work for a few days. 'God bless weekends'. She thought. 'Wait. I don't believe in God.' The little voice in the back of her head said. 'No you don't. But Booth does.'.

She shifted so that she could gaze at the person in question. He was snoring softly, face completely relaxed. The five-o'clock shadow and hair sticking up at all angles gave him a dangerous air. 'It also makes him sexy as hell. Shyt. What am I thinking? I can't. We can't. Think about something else, Bones. ARGG. I'm calling MYSELF Bones. Think about... Zack! Thats it think about...'

“You think to much.” Booth's words brought her out of her troubled mind. He was smiling cockily at her, amusement in his eyes, along with a bit of something else she couldn't identify.

“Feeling better?” he asked.

“Mmmmmm. Yeah. Much.” she mumbled back, still not completely awake.

“Can you say a word that is longer than one syllable?” Booth teased.

“Don't make me go anthropological on your ass. You know I'll do it.” With a sigh and a yawn, she returned her head to Booth's chest, unconsciously snuggling closer. Booth chuckled at his partner.

“Not a morning person, huh? Me neither.” Booth said, tightening his arms around her. They stayed like that for a long time, lost in their thoughts, drawing comfort from each other's embrace. Booth looked up only when he heard Bones' stomach growl.

“I'm hu-u-u-u-unnngggrrryyyy.” Bones said, mid-yawn.

“Do you have any food in this apartment?”

“No”

“No?! How can you not have any food!” Booth asked incredulously.

“Because this really annoying co-worker I have insists that I go eat every meal with him. And I haven't been to the store in a long time.” Bones replied.

“Soooo. This co-worker. What's he like? Nice guy?” Booth asked slowly with no modesty whatsoever.

“Yeah. And he's cocky as hell. And I can't stand him sometimes. And I love him.” Bones blurted.

Booth choked. “What?”
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Posted 04/10/2007 08:08:37 PM by beaglelvr93

Disclaimer: Dont' we always forget to put these? anyway, no i dont own BONES

BBBBBBBBBBBB

“Ummm. I have to go.”

Before he could even react, she had grabbed her shoes and was running out the door. A minute later, Booth's brain caught up with what had happened. Did she really just say she loved me? Booth thought, running out the door after her.

“BONES!” He yelled, after sprinting down the 7 flights of stairs to the ground floor. He looked around frantically. Where is she? She can't have run THAT fast... Booth also realized that Bones had a better knowledge of this area of town, and therefore could easily give him the slip.

“Excuse me sir, are you looking for Dr. Brennan?” asked the night guard.

“Yes! Where did she go?” Booth questioned, still panting from having run down the stairs. “Ran out the door. Took a . . . left I think. Running like her life depended on it, crying her eyes out. I asked what was wrong, but she just kept running.” he explained, adjusting his baseball cap as he talked.

Booth swore. “Thanks a lot sir. I have to go.” Booth ran out the door as well, pulling out his cell phone and dialing Angela.

“Hello?” Came the groggy reply.

“Ange? Listen, its Booth. I need your help. Brennan took off, I have to find her. Do you know where she might hide? I can't find her...” Booth rambled.

“Hide? Booth what's going on? Why did she run? WHAT DID YOU DO?” She was yelling now.

“Nothing Angela! She...um... kindofblurtedoutthatshelovesme.” Booth said very quickly, explaining himself.

“What? Woo hoo! Way to go lover boy! Let me wake up Hodgie and Zack-o, we will help you look. You can check the lab, but she knows thats where we would look . . . so she probably won't be there...” Angela sighed. “I'll call you back once we are up and out the door, so we can figure out where we are going to look. Don't worry too much Booth. She will find her way home eventually.” Angela said, trying to comfort the very worried Agent.

“Ok, I'm going to go check the lab anyway. See you in a few. Bye.” Booth turned off his cell phone and hopped in his SUV, screeching towards the Jeffersonian.

Once he got there, he sprinted through the double doors and down the hallway to her office. It was dark and empty.

Quickly dialing Angela, Booth was relieved to hear that the guys had gotten up rather quickly, and were spreading out to search. Booth was to search 20 square blocks around the Jeffersonian, and then run to Sid's to see if the good doctor had turned up there.

BBBBBBBBBBB

After a few hours of searching, with no sign of Brennan; Angela, Zach and Hodgins were ready to give up. “She will come home eventually, she WILL come home eventually...” Ange repeated over and over and over, as if saying it a hundred times would make it come true.

Even Booth was ready to give up. That is, until a beagle ran up to him with something in it's mouth.

BBBBBBB

It was cold, and it was raining. She was soaking wet, sitting in some run-down dark alley and she was scared. What have I done? Brennan whimpered. Then something whimpered back. Suddenly alert, Brennan got up and crept towards the sound. Moving aside a cardboard box, she saw a dog. The dog was wet, shivering, and looked like it hadn't eaten in a few days.

“Hello little doggie. You all alone too? I know how you feel.” sigh. “Come here... It's ok. Shhh.” Bones crooned, trying to sooth the little beagle out into the open. Slowly, she crept towards Brennan. Brennan scooped the frightened dog up in her arms, petting her head and soothing her. Together they walked down the street in search of a somewhere warm and dry.

BBBBBBBBBBBB

An hour later, Brennan and the newly christened 'Angel' sat in a small diner that was close to the lab; enjoying the warmth and food brought by a kind lady from the kitchen. Bones glanced down at the dog laying in the booth next to her. She was gnawing on a t-bone, and looking 100 better after a bath and some food. It was the same with Brennan.

Bones chuckled while thinking of how she named her new companion. The beagle had two black marks on her back that looked like wings. She was perfectly behaved, knew how to heal, and was very people friendly. “A little angel.” she murmured, petting her head. She MUST have had some training at some point. She's just so well behaved... thought Brennan.

“Come on girl, time to go home. I think we have run enough.” Wagging her tail, Angel jumped down from the booth and followed Brennan out the door.

As soon as they were on a deserted street, Brennan noticed just HOW quiet it was. Too quiet. . . she thought. Then, out of no where, a man jumped Brennan, pressing a rag doused in chloroform over her mouth. In a last attempt to save herself before the darkness consumed her, Bones reached up and took one of her earrings off, throwing it in the direction of Angel.

“Find Booth” she managed to gasp before she felt herself falling unconscious.

BBBBBBBBBBB
Please review! Where are you guys!? helloooooooooo
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:52 pm

Posted 06/10/2007 05:43:03 PM by iluvbandb

hey girl!
its i hartbones...
its nice. doing well. more soon
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:52 pm

Posted 06/10/2007 07:29:05 PM by beaglelvr93

I don't own bones but would love it if you reviewed.

BBBBBBBB

Booth crouched down to see what the little dog had in its mouth. Oh my god. That's Bones' earring. Her mother's. I picked that up in New Orleans. Booth thought. He grabbed his phone in one hand and scooped up Angel in the other, sprinting to Wong Foos, which was just down the street.

“ANGELA! I need you all at Wong Foos PRONTO! I've got her earring... just come quick! I'll explain when you get here.” Booth hung up the phone and walked through the door to Wong Foos.

“Hey Booth! You can't bring dogs in here man!” Sid yelled from the bar.

“Sid, Bones is missing, and this dog is our only link to her. I'm on official FBI business if anyone asks.” Booth pulled out his badge and put it on the table next to him, sitting down in a booth with Angel panting happily on his lap.

The team burst through the door, unfortunately all tried to get in at the same time, resulting in Zack and Jack getting stuck as Angela ran up to Booth.

“We got here as soon as we...” she trailed off. “Ummm. Booth? What's with the dog?”

“She had Bones' earring in her mouth. I think she can show us where Bones is. Come on, lets see where this leads us.” Booth said, getting up and walking over to where Zack and Jack were still wedged in the door. Booth lowered his shoulder and plowed though the door, freeing the two arguing scientists.

“We are going back to the lab to process the earring.” Booth looked back at the group, all of whom were still arguing. He whistle shrilly, and Angel came trotting up to him. “The DOG listens better than you squints! That's just sad... LETS GO!!” Booth bellowed, finally gaining their attention.

BBBBBBBBBBB

Back at the lab, Hodgins was getting what ever he could off the earring. “So you want everything OTHER than dog slobber? There's not much...” He trailed off. “Booth, how protective are you of that dog?”

“I'm not going to let you shoot her if thats what your asking.”

“Nooooo. I just want to run some tests, you know. See if our...” He looked like he was trying to find the right word. “Is it an official kidnapping yet?”

“It is now!” Angela appeared. In her hand was a ransom note, written by Brennan.

Hey guys. I've (obviously) been kidnapped. This guy is wacko. I need your help. Can you call Kenton for me? I think he needs to feed his dogs. They look hungry. Booth- take care of Angel for me. Tell Hodgins to brush her. And tell Zack to say 'hi' to Maria for me. Her daddy misses her. Angela, sWeEtie, eat some chocolate for me! Hope to see you soon,

Joy Keenan

“Ok, what does it mean? And why the hell did she sign it Joy Keenan?” Booth asked, barley keeping his anger and concern in check.

“Dam, that woman is smart. Look, look. She says call Kenton, tell him to feed his dogs... she's in a warehouse! And she called herself Joy because... Oh my god.” Hodgins said.

“What?” everyone said at once.

“Brennan's father. The guy must be connected to her father's gang...”

“Who's Angel?” Zack asked. The dog in question barked. “Well, that answers my question. Why would Hodgins have to brush her?”

“She must have something on her...” He lead the dog away to his office to brush any interesting bug/slime off her that might help.

“Wait, wasn't Maria that girl from our last case?” Booth asked.

“Yes, Agent Booth. She was tortured horribly. Why does it say her daddy misses her? Wait, is this somehow connected to Maria's father?” Zack said.

Hodgins popped his head out of his office. “Dr. Brennan was knocked out with chloroform. Angel had it all over her. We are also looking for an older warehouse on the outskirts of the city. One not in use anymore. I found lead paint all over her fur. Lead paint was banned a few years ago because the government was trying to cover up a mass--”

“Spare me the lecture, Hodgins.” Booth said distractedly, fingering his gun in its holster. Why didn't I give her a gun? He thought wistfully.

“Wait!” Angela shouted. “Wasn't Maria's father's name Walter Edwards? Look at the W E in sweetie. She gave the kidnapper right to us!” Angela squealed at her own intelligence, then turned to Booth. “Well, you going to sit here or go arrest his ass?”

“Yeah, leaving now. HODGINS YOU DONE YET??” Booth hollered.

“Yes! You can have her now!” He yelled back.

Whistling, Booth ran out the door, Angel hot on his heels.

Angela sighed. It was just too cute. The knight in shining armor and his noble. . . . beagle sidekick off to rescue Brennan.

“What are you thinking about?” Asked Hodgins. Zack had wondered off somewhere, probably to check on his beetles.

“Its just so romantic. He saves her, she falls to him, they kiss, realize they love each other, then Brennan comes over and gives me all the details.” She sighed again.

“You really think thats going to happen?”

“A girl can dream.”
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

PLEASE REVIEW! I think I've gotten what.... four? This is the FIFTH chapter, folks, where are you? Do you want more?
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:53 pm

Posted 06/10/2007 08:32:30 PM by iluvbandb

Wellll...
I For one want more!
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:53 pm

Posted 07/10/2007 04:57:39 PM by bones206

Oh yeah, I remember reading this one on the other bone site. But I'll still read it here. Razz
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:54 pm

Posted 07/10/2007 06:43:53 PM by beaglelvr93

Booth glanced over at Angel, chuckling. She was riding shotgun, head out the open window, tongue lolling out, paws on the armrest of the chair. Booth's laughter died quickly. Bones...

At the thought of HIS Bones, he gunned it, making it to the Hoover Building in record time and breaking ever traffic law ever made.

Running down the halls with Angel right behind him, Booth ignored the shouts from his boss who was asking where the hell he had been. Bursting into his office, Booth grabbed the file off his desk, spun on his heel, and ran back out down the hallway. He only stopped when Cullen shouted something about losing his job.

“BOOTH! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!” shouted a VERY agitated Cullen.

“Sir, it's Bones. She's missing.” Booth panted.

“Why wasn't I informed?”

Booth winced, sure that Cullen was going to yell at him for not working.

“Take what ever you need. Do you know where she is?”

Now thoroughly surprised, Booth looked up. “Sir?”

“I understand your relationship with the doctor. I've had my partner go missing before, I understand what you're going through. Do you know where she is?” he repeated, looking sympathetic.

“ In an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city. I was going to search there now...” He trailed off.

“I will send a team with you. I'm coming as well. As much as I hate to admit it, Dr. Brennan is one of ours, and you know that I get pissed when someone kidnaps one of my people.”

Booth swelled with pride. He considered Bones 'one of his'. That meant a lot, coming from Dep. Dir. Cullen.

BBBBBBBBBBB

When she came to, it was dark. Opening her eyes, and letting them adjust to the dim lighting, Brennan assessed her position. Reaching up to brush her hair out of her face, she realized she couldn't, seeing as she was currently chained to the wall. Handcuffs held her wrists firmly behind her back, and in turn they were held by thick metal chains. Her feet were also held together with chain, the links cut roughly into her ankles as she struggled against her bindings.

She sniffed the air. Lead paint... chloroform... not good. Brennan bit back a moan as her head throbbed. It was now that she realized blood trickling down the side of her cheek. Head...wound... possible minor concussion... she ticked off with agonizing slowness. Realizing for the first time how cold it was, and how she couldn't form a very coherent thought, the result hit her all of a sudden. Hypothermia.... she was going to die out here. Where is here? she wondered. Judging by the fact that she now couldn't feel her legs, she figured she had about an hour or two tops to live.

Booth. Was he even aware she was missing yet? She had run away from him, just like she had with everyone else. He had probably stopped looking. A silent tear fell into her lap. NO! she thought fiercely. I WON'T give in. Booth will keep looking. I WILL fight. He's too much of a dam Alpha Male to give up on me. Oh Booth, I'm so sorry. I love you.

She looked up at the one dusty window in the cell she was in. A face appeared. The face was familiar.

“Daddy?” was Bones' whispered plea, before she slipped into unconsciousness.
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum