Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brennan Might Get Some Action!?

+15
tinkrella
elyon
mommahurley
crzy4bones
jro54
tinge1990
joybrennan
Chocolate Chip
MI_Bonesgirl
HermioneGirl101
recoveringbonesaddict
Pat
RubyRuby
DONEWITHIT
Kamera
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brennan Might Get Some Action!? Empty Brennan Might Get Some Action!?

Post by Kamera Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:47 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Is Anyone else feeling a little bit of panic? Oh wait that started a while ago....x.x
Kamera
Kamera
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 68
Say What You Want : Bones, Bones, Bones, Bones, Uh...and Bones GO B&B
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Brennan Might Get Some Action!? Empty Re: Brennan Might Get Some Action!?

Post by DONEWITHIT Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Kamera wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Is Anyone else feeling a little bit of panic? Oh wait that started a while ago....x.x

What can you say after reading this ? Not much... silent
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:06 pm

My panic mode is on auto now. Twisted Evil banghead I'm either going to become and alcoholic from all the excessive consumption necessary to watch season 6, or become Queen of the Loony Bin.

But if I have to be absolutely honest, I'm happy for her (ducks to avoid flying objects). I'd be more mad if she regressed to season 1, when Booth went home to Tessa, and she was alone with the bones at the Jeffersonian, or worse, sitting around sad, chomping on Ben & Jerry's while everybody else around her is playing happy families.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamera Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:08 pm

RubyRuby wrote:

My panic mode is on auto now. Twisted Evil banghead I'm either going to become and alcoholic from all the excessive consumption necessary to watch season 6, or become Queen of the Loony Bin.

But if I have to be absolutely honest, I'm happy for her (ducks to avoid flying objects). I'd be more mad if she regressed to season 1, when Booth went home to Tessa, and she was alone with the bones at the Jeffersonian, or worse, sitting around sad, chomping on Ben & Jerry's while everybody else around her was playing happy families.

Same here. Well on the positive side maybe hopefully it will be a season one thing were they start to fall in love a gain (fresh start). OR Negative...this season goes nowhere. But hey at least we have a snipper to look forward to. sweatin
Kamera
Kamera
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Maybe the action is with Booth.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamera Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Hey good point.
Kamera
Kamera
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:28 pm

I think TV guide is trying to create controversy with this quote. I think they got it from an interview with Hart at Comin-con where he is asked about Booth's SO. In that interview, Hart responded kind of jokingly that Brennan's love life will not be standing still. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCbAskCf9uk&feature=youtu.be)

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:42 pm

recoveringbonesaddict wrote:I think TV guide is trying to create controversy with this quote. I think they got it from an interview with Hart at Comin-con where he is asked about Booth's SO. In that interview, Hart responded kind of jokingly that Brennan's love life will not be standing still. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCbAskCf9uk&feature=youtu.be)

Opps.. Just realize they were quoting ED, but I still think it is not another SO.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Sad pale puke No thumbsdown banghead

makemyday

They're never going to get together, are they?
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:57 pm

I'm not gonna judge til I know how long Hannah is sticking around. If Hannah is gone by mid season, and Booth is single and THEN Brennan hooks up with someone, I'm done. But if this Hannah thing is as serious as it's looking, and she's around all season, well then we really can't blame Brennan. Ugh. Just marry them both off to other people and put us out of our misery already!!!!
So much for my positive attitude.... Suspect
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:59 pm

I am mixed on this Mega Buzz latest -

"We're going to look at some different possibilities for Brennan now; she will definitely look into some different love interests," Emily Deschanel

On one hand Brennan is the odd one out, the others are hooked up
BUT Emily said "different love interests" as in plural. huh? I DO NOT want to see a new man everyone few episodes Mad so lets hope that is a slip of the tongue by ED.

And we know IF it happens then it won't be serious, as Brennan doesn't do long term. They can't have her do that with someone else when she wouldn't give Booth a chance to do so with him, shot him down. Mad Mad Very Tricky! So what is the point is my question, it must lead to somewhere for B&B? oh to be inside Mr.H mind Very Happy
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Yeah I'm REALLY confused. WTH is Hart thinking? After all we've gone through with Brennan, she runs off to Maluku and has this big epiphony that she actually does love Booth, only to come back to find him with a blonde bimbo playtoy... What happened to "if you crack that shell she will die of loneliness before she trusts anyone again" I mean-WTH are they going to regress Brennan to the point of sleeping with random guys to satisfy her biological urges??
UGH. I HATE this storyline!!!!!!!!!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate Chip Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:36 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Yeah I'm REALLY confused. WTH is Hart thinking? After all we've gone through with Brennan, she runs off to Maluku and has this big epiphony that she actually does love Booth, only to come back to find him with a blonde bimbo playtoy... What happened to "if you crack that shell she will die of loneliness before she trusts anyone again" I mean-WTH are they going to regress Brennan to the point of sleeping with random guys to satisfy her biological urges??

Yeah it is a puzzler! I know that this is the season of change. And honestly I think it is going to be a good season, bar the obvious non B&B hookup which probably not happen until the season 6 finale, cos I just can't see it happening during the season with info like this, if true and factor in B&H, it is going to be a bumpy long road with these two in S6. Sad

I am hoping if this is road taken, that Hart will have Brennan going back into the dating pool, ack, Mad but just can't connect with anyone and realizing that it just isn't her anymore. She wants committment, she wants what Booth wanted to give her, let herself fall and goes get her Boothman! Which will concide with the end of Booth&Hannanh Smile
Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:04 am

Chocolate Chip wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Yeah I'm REALLY confused. WTH is Hart thinking? After all we've gone through with Brennan, she runs off to Maluku and has this big epiphony that she actually does love Booth, only to come back to find him with a blonde bimbo playtoy... What happened to "if you crack that shell she will die of loneliness before she trusts anyone again" I mean-WTH are they going to regress Brennan to the point of sleeping with random guys to satisfy her biological urges??

Yeah it is a puzzler! I know that this is the season of change. And honestly I think it is going to be a good season, bar the obvious non B&B hookup which probably not happen until the season 6 finale, cos I just can't see it happening during the season with info like this, if true and factor in B&H, it is going to be a bumpy long road with these two in S6. Sad

I am hoping if this is road taken, that Hart will have Brennan going back into the dating pool, ack, Mad but just can't connect with anyone and realizing that it just isn't her anymore. She wants committment, she wants what Booth wanted to give her, let herself fall and goes get her Boothman! Which will concide with the end of Booth&Hannanh Smile

Not sure I like that scenario either. But then again it wouldn't surprise me. Anything to keep dragging it out. Booth will date-they break up, Brennan dates, they break up, Booth dates, they break up, Brennan dates...wash, rinse, repeat. Rolling Eyes
I'm going to try to get over B&B. Because I really do love the other characters too. And I can't imagine not watching Bones. But this whole B&B thing, just isn't worth it anymore. I was really feeling good about this season up until last night. I thought this Hannah thing would be simple, that she'd be around for a few eps and she'd be gone. But it seems we will be stuck in the same old rut because TPTB don't have the balls to give B&B a chance. Hart says he has no interest in getting them together on the last day of the series-but that doesn't mean it won't happen until the episode BEFORE the series finale. Evil or Very Mad
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:16 am

@ MI_Bonesgirl - Hart is thinking - "What else can I do to keep them apart for another two seasons so that we can get 10 seasons like the X-files, even though it completely destroyed the story?"
Twisted Evil

He's not thinking about the story or the characters so much, he's thinking about how long can he string this out and get paid. He once said Bones had the most loyal fans, believe me, he's banking on it. He figures we'll watch anything they put out at this point. Does he respect fans? I doubt it. He doesn't even respect the characters he created anymore. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:51 am

joybrennan wrote:

@ MI_Bonesgirl - Hart is thinking - "What else can I do to keep them apart for another two seasons so that we can get 10 seasons like the X-files, even though it completely destroyed the story?"
Twisted Evil

He's not thinking about the story or the characters so much, he's thinking about how long can he string this out and get paid. He once said Bones had the most loyal fans, believe me, he's banking on it. He figures we'll watch anything they put out at this point. Does he respect fans? I doubt it. He doesn't even respect the characters he created anymore. Rolling Eyes

I am SO tired of hearing about the X-Files, and Moonlighting, and Jag, and hell even House lately being compared to Bones. TPTB need to just grow a set already, make this show stand on it's own. I think it's proven that it's capable. Or at least quit toying with the fans. I am SO pissed right now. Just at everything in general with this show. I was really starting to see the postive aspect of this season after all the interviews, but then the sides some out and reality hits. I've never purposely skipped an episode of Bones, but I'm seriously thinking I will watch the premier, possibly skip 2, DEFINITELY skip 3, watch 4...and then decide from there.
I kinda feel like if Hart is saying screw the fans, then we can give him a big EFF YOU right back.
He may just get that phone call from FOX this season telling him his show is cancelled. Be careful what you wish for....
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 am

Let's be a little positive.
1) Sides can be fake.
2) Sides are not final and only reveal a little the whole episode. It's very easy to just change the script here and there, even just before filming.
3) What you imagine the side and the episode to be may not translate into what the episode will eventually be like.

My view? Wait in painful but optimistic agony till September 23 comes about.

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:14 am

tinge1990 wrote:Let's be a little positive.
1) Sides can be fake.
2) Sides are not final and only reveal a little the whole episode. It's very easy to just change the script here and there, even just before filming.
3) What you imagine the side and the episode to be may not translate into what the episode will eventually be like.

My view? Wait in painful but optimistic agony till September 23 comes about.

Sides can be fake-but when is the last time they were? Sure things get changed but minor details usually. Last time I chose to believe they were anything but right on the $ was S5 finale and we all got burnt BIG TIME on that one.
It's not even the Booth/Hannah crap I'm upset about. Ok maybe a little. I mean-they are shacking up, obviously there is going to be sexitimes going on. But really-that could have been left to the imagination. I really don't want to see them all glistening in the afterglow. puke Hart knows we HATE this storyline-yet to me it feels like by putting that scene in there it's a big EFF YOU to the fan base. His way of telling us he doesn't give a shit what we think.
I hate the Hodgela pregnancy trick. Really? We can't even enjoy them as a couple before they are changing diapers? Not to mention how overused, and cliche it is, but that's what the show is becoming anyway. Predicatable and cliche. I'm all for Hodgela babies in the future-as early as end of this season even. But not now.
And now we get the possible Brennan SO from TV Guide. Rolling Eyes
Nope. Sorry. My optimism checked out, the glass is now empty.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:25 am

I still don't believe that Brennan will get a new love interest. I thought this whole season was about realizing she loves Booth. If she does love Booth-she would want to hold on with it, not get a new boyfriend. If she is really getting a new love love interest, it will probably be more of a Hacker type relationship like she meets a dorky scientist to have coffee with, but I don't think it will be a Sully type relationship. All we know that Brennan doesn't do long term.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:31 am

Hmmm...when I read that I thought all the people hating on Booth for getting a SO would be happy...that they would be excited that she was going to stick it to old Boothy boy.

Well...Booth is getting some, so why not Brennan, too? I guess she's going to test the whole "crappy sex" theory out....

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:31 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

Twisted Evil

I am SO tired of hearing about the X-Files, and Moonlighting, and Jag, and hell even House lately being compared to Bones. TPTB need to just grow a set already, make this show stand on it's own. I think it's proven that it's capable. Or at least quit toying with the fans. I am SO pissed right now. Just at everything in general with this show. I was really starting to see the postive aspect of this season after all the interviews, but then the sides some out and reality hits. I've never purposely skipped an episode of Bones, but I'm seriously thinking I will watch the premier, possibly skip 2, DEFINITELY skip 3, watch 4...and then decide from there.
I kinda feel like if Hart is saying screw the fans, then we can give him a big EFF YOU right back.
He may just get that phone call from FOX this season telling him his show is cancelled. Be careful what you wish for....

@ MI_Bones - Not watching doesn't HAVE to lead to cancellation. This is the point I've been making. They are going to be watching those numbers. Let's say the numbers for the first 5-6 episodes really tank. They are maybe 3 episodes ahead in shooting. Fox is going to freak and say CHANGE DIRECTION. That gives them 14 episodes to try and fix this disaster. I'm not entirely sure it's fixable, but it's still better than them staying on the course they are on. When I suggest don't watch what you don't like, I'm not trying to be a b-t-h, I'm trying to get people to see that what they watch or don't watch EFFECTS what they see on the screen. The bottom line is. ALWAYS the numbers. If people aren't buying, they'll stop trying to sell this crap. They'll look at what was working. Bones had some of it's highest numbers in season five when it really looked like B&B were moving into the next level. Chances are they will go back to that. The thing is, if you watch the crap storyline hoping they'll eventually go back to bringing them together, you're deluding yourself. Roadblocks are easier to write, they're formulaic. Going back to the characters' hearts, having actions come from that rather than simple plot points in a formula - much harder. However, he was able to do it steadily through almost four seasons, partially in five. If the numbers say NO to this nonsense, he'll want to do the work - because he DOES want Bones to continue. So do I - just not like this. This doesn't even seem like Bones anymore. Sad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:33 am

My glass has been about 2/3's empty since the s5 finale. I don't beieve in Bones anymore at all. I will watch it, but everytime I hear their interviews where they're all saying...
"i think this is good for them" and yada yada...I'm just like...Um you are thinking of your paycheck, not of the show, or the fanbase. How many shows do we see year after year that do this? They're afraid to get the leads together so they use tired plot after tired plot to keep them from getting together, and finally they get really close...or even put them together, then do something catastrophic to cause a rift that takes a couple of years to put back together. They pat themselves on their backs for their cleverness in keeping the show going, but never look and see that they've lost at least half of their fanbase. Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Friends, The office, CSI, Desperate Housewives I can go on and on....and because the Networks count on them to have this steady ratings of like half of their former ratings...they just let them plug away, boring plots, new faces...mere imitations of what they once were.

I'm going to watch...but I don't expect anything anymore. I'm not excited, merely intrigued to see if they might actually spark something in me that gets me going again. But I really don't think I'm going to enjoy this whole storyline.

I think they're going to take B&B on a journey somthing resembling what H&A went throught thinking that our enjoyment of watching Hodgela together will be enough to sustain us through the torture of watching "Raghag" and Booth together. Really? I guess when you're desperate, you can convice yourself of anything.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:44 am

jro54 wrote:I still don't believe that Brennan will get a new love interest. I thought this whole season was about realizing she loves Booth. If she does love Booth-she would want to hold on with it, not get a new boyfriend. If she is really getting a new love love interest, it will probably be more of a Hacker type relationship like she meets a dorky scientist to have coffee with, but I don't think it will be a Sully type relationship. All we know that Brennan doesn't do long term.

That's the problem I have with the entire thought process of this. Brennan doesn't do long term, yet she realizes she loves Booth. So what does that mean? Does it mean that she will still never commit to him? Or does it mean that she would try? and if she is full and ready for a commitment, yet Booth is unavailable, to me it seems like that would take some time to get over. Not jump on the 1st guy that shows interest. Even if it is "just coffee". Makes no sense to me-other than character regression. But hey, it wouldn't be the 1st time that happened, right?? Evil or Very Mad

Or who knows, all those adorable interviews Emily did where she says Brennan realized she made a mistake, and she regrets turning Booth down, and she will be jealous of Hannah...Maybe it was all just PR BS to give us hope-false hope, a ploy to keep us tuning in. Because a giggly moving in girl party? That doesn't seem like jealousy to me.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:44 am

Regarding the numbers, that's only good if you are hooked up to the Nielsen rating system. People not hooked up make no impression at all. So if you are not a Nielsen household, it doesn't matter whether you watch or not, the sponsors will never know.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:47 am

jThe definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result...anyone interested a different outcome? DON'T WATCH THIS STORYLINE.

There's a theory that says nothing in the world changes until there is a critical mass of agreement in thought. Nielsen box or not, the choice to not watch what you don't want to see, DOES make a difference. Every major change ever made has started with a few people in the middle of nowhere saying "No." An even better quote (if you're old enough to have seen it or the tv broadcasts in the 80's) is from a movie called "Network." The quote is: "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!" Then the guy THROWS THE TV OUT THE WINDOW. Very Happy. THEN, a bunch of people who heard him do this, DID THE SAME THING. Before long, the ENTIRE CITY was yelling I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore, and throwing their TV's out the window. The network, needless to say, changed their plans. Twisted Evil

Last edited by joybrennan on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next