Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brennan Might Get Some Action!?

+15
tinkrella
elyon
mommahurley
crzy4bones
jro54
tinge1990
joybrennan
Chocolate Chip
MI_Bonesgirl
HermioneGirl101
recoveringbonesaddict
Pat
RubyRuby
DONEWITHIT
Kamera
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brennan Might Get Some Action!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Brennan Might Get Some Action!?

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:50 am

I still think that this is the season for Brennan's epiphany. If she realizes that she loves Booth-she would want to hold to it, not run off with some other guy...They are quoting Emily and she is very honest, but she only uses the word "love interest" not "boyfriend." If she is going to have a love interest, it will probably be more of a Hacker type thing where she goes on a coffee date, they go to the same coffee shop that she and Booth go to, they sit at the same table that she and Booth go to, and all she talks about is Booth. And she'll realize that he's the only one she wants to be with.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Brennan Might Get Some Action!? - Page 2 Empty Re: Brennan Might Get Some Action!?

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:54 am

joybrennan wrote:The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result...anyone interested a different outcome? DON'T WATCH THIS STORYLINE.

I'm kind of getting there. I will watch the premier-no Hannah. #2-the jury is still out on that but I'm leaning towards no, it will depend on what kind of mood I'm in when it's on. #3 is a definate NO that one should just be scrapped before they even start it.... But I will watch 4 because I want to see how they pull off that whole supernatural, Brennan Id'ing her own body thing.
It's not even the whole Hannah storyline that has me all pissed though. I came to the point of accepting that and finding the potential positive that could come from it. It's just everything else is snowballing now too. Sad
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:58 am

I missed the sides for episode 3. Can anyone e-mail a link? Thanks.

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:58 am

I guess I am trying to say, don't psych yourself out!

If you are still on this board, it really shows you have not
given on bones, even if your optimism have run out. So give the show you once loved so much a chance to speak for itself when the episode airs.

I'm not happy about a lot of things this season too, but I am
not going to jump to any conclusions before the premiere.

Okay fine, I am a really 'I don't agree with what you are saying but I will defend to death your right to say it' kind of person.

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:17 am

I'M MAD AS HELL! AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! makemyday

Gosh, I feel better already. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:18 am

I was all miss positive and head cheerleader around here it seemed-right up til about 10:00 last night. Then the shit hit the fan.
I hate cheerleaders anyway Very Happy
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:28 am

You can call me crazy, but I still believe that Brennan will realize her feelings for Booth...who is temporarily unavailable, but she's not going to sit around, pining over him. She will probably meet some dorky scientist to hang out with-it will probably be more like a Hacker type thing where they to the same coffee shop that she and Booth always go to, sit at the same table that she and Booth always sit at and she talks about is Booth and then they go to the FF for dinner and Brennan will suggest that she has the meatloaf. But overall, she will realize that Booth is the only one she wants to be with. It just doesn't make sense if she regrets rejecting him, she's jealous of Booth's new relationship, and she realizes that her feelings for Booth are strong-and then she gets a new boyfriend.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:35 am

I kept hoping that they would try out page 187 together. Now it looks like they are going to compare notes at the Royal Diner from attempts with other partners. My new mantra is 'It's just a t.v. show and all t.v. shows end eventually.'

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:40 am

my new mantra.....is also 'it's just a tv show.' and may also be....'enjoy the ride...because you'll miss it when it's gone.' I seriously just need to take a step back from the spoilers and all and just let it happen. There really is nothing we can do about it. These episodes are being filmed as we speak.

I mean I detest this storyline. I've been honest about that from the get-go. But, I love the show and I love david and emily and I love watching them together on the same show. When will that ever happen again? Probably never.... so I feel like i just need to enjoy it for what it is instead of trying to make it be something it's not.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:44 am

I wonder if the presence of spoilers and access to sides doesn't just add to the angst of everything....there is so much time to dissect and ponder and discuss and then everyone feeds off everyone's angst and pretty soon...KABOOM...peoples heads start to explode....for what? A tv show? And yes, all tv shows end at some point....

I read spoilers because I just like knowing what's going to happen ahead of time....but I'm not going to drive myself crazy over it....my life will not end if B&B don't get together this season or next season or ever...LOL! 10 years from now I'll be yearning for re-runs of this show because Booth was hot and Brennan made me laugh...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:55 am

j
jro54 wrote:You can call me crazy, but I still believe that Brennan will realize her feelings for Booth...who is temporarily unavailable, but she's not going to sit around, pining over him. She will probably meet some dorky scientist to hang out with-it will probably be more like a Hacker type thing where they to the same coffee shop that she and Booth always go to, sit at the same table that she and Booth always sit at and she talks about is Booth and then they go to the FF for dinner and Brennan will suggest that she has the meatloaf. But overall, she will realize that Booth is the only one she wants to be with. It just doesn't make sense if she regrets rejecting him, she's jealous of Booth's new relationship, and she realizes that her feelings for Booth are strong-and then she gets a new boyfriend.

You're not crazy; you're just trying to find logic in a tv world that no longer has any. I love you It's hard not to, because once upon a time there was logic, order, and real character-development in the Bones world. We are now dealing with a puppet show. The only logic that applies is "what can I have happen to keep them apart as long as possible." Robert, I'm sure, can supply HH with more material for that. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:00 am

I love the reruns - from season 1, up to episode 99 and 3/4. Twisted Evil I will enjoy them ALOT this season, I'll be watching them on Thursday nights at 8. Twisted Evil
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:04 am

joybrennan wrote:I love the reruns - from season 1, up to episode 99 and 3/4. Twisted Evil I will enjoy them ALOT this season, I'll be watching them on Thursday nights at 8. Twisted Evil

Good plan! thumbsup
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:28 am

crzy4bones wrote:I wonder if the presence of spoilers and access to sides doesn't just add to the angst of everything....there is so much time to dissect and ponder and discuss and then everyone feeds off everyone's angst and pretty soon...KABOOM...peoples heads start to explode....for what? A tv show? And yes, all tv shows end at some point....

I read spoilers because I just like knowing what's going to happen ahead of time....but I'm not going to drive myself crazy over it....my life will not end if B&B don't get together this season or next season or ever...LOL! 10 years from now I'll be yearning for re-runs of this show because Booth was hot and Brennan made me laugh...

I agree. I am kicking myself because I learned this lesson with other shows in the past. Mainly, the x-files. I complained and wished and bitched because things didn't turn out how I wanted and in the end, I felt foolish because it went off the air after 9 seasons and I didn't enjoy it until it was gone. Then...it's too late.

I'm gonna have to find the strength to beat the spoiler addiction once and for all right now because for me, it's sucking all the fun out of it completely. A spoiler here and there is one thing. But, the sides pushed me too far. It's ridiculous for me to be hating on an episode I have yet to see and to be dreading a season that has barely begun.

it's my own fault. I know. But, I think I'm done with the sides and the hanging on every word type stuff. It just puts me in a bad mood and makes me miserable.

When I started bones i didn't even know what sides were and never read a spoiler and it was great because I took bones for what it was...not what I wanted it to be.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:45 am

New tweets:

* Inbox
* Sent

* Retweets by others
* Retweets by you
* Your tweets, retweeted

Trend Info

1. Susan James sejlb

@HartHanson I love you. You have now turned despair into contentment. May you live 1,000 years. less than 5 seconds ago via web in reply to HartHanson

2. Hart Hanson HartHanson

@sejlb I have never said Brennan is getting a boyfriend. 6 minutes ago via web in reply to sejlb
* Retweet
3. Susan James sejlb

@HartHanson Re: TV Guide now Brennan's getting a boyfriend as well as Booth having an SO? Do you really hate your fans this much?

Only problem is he wouldn't say Booth was getting a new girlfriend either so back to square one but at least he heard me.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:46 am

tinkrella wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:I wonder if the presence of spoilers and access to sides doesn't just add to the angst of everything....there is so much time to dissect and ponder and discuss and then everyone feeds off everyone's angst and pretty soon...KABOOM...peoples heads start to explode....for what? A tv show? And yes, all tv shows end at some point....

I agree. I am kicking myself because I learned this lesson with other shows in the past. Mainly, the x-files. I complained and wished and bitched because things didn't turn out how I wanted and in the end, I felt foolish because it went off the air after 9 seasons and I didn't enjoy it until it was gone. Then...it's too late.

I'm gonna have to find the strength to beat the spoiler addiction once and for all right now because for me, it's sucking all the fun out of it completely. A spoiler here and there is one thing. But, the sides pushed me too far. It's ridiculous for me to be hating on an episode I have yet to see and to be dreading a season that has barely begun.

it's my own fault. I know. But, I think I'm done with the sides and the hanging on every word type stuff. It just puts me in a bad mood and makes me miserable.

When I started bones i didn't even know what sides were and never read a spoiler and it was great because I took bones for what it was...not what I wanted it to be.

You are both right. Some of us (ME) over reacted. But in my defense, can you really blame me?? This show has sucked us all in, and we all love it, and we don't want to lose it. Bottom line.
I need to step away for a bit-before my head explodes-and I'm going to try to step off the B&B ship. I think I have to for my own sanity if nothing else. Angsting over them is going to put me in the looney bin w/Zack. I love Zack and all, but I'm really not looney bin material.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:52 am

elyon wrote:

Only problem is he wouldn't say Booth was getting a new girlfriend either so back to square one but at least he heard me.

Exactly. And not only does Booth have a girlfriend, he has a LIVE-IN girlfriend. That they are forcing in our faces by making us watch sexitimes. puke

Ok sorry. I can't promise that will be my last outburst, but I'll try to control it... silent
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:56 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
elyon wrote:

Exactly. And not only does Booth have a girlfriend, he has a LIVE-IN girlfriend. That they are forcing in our faces by making us watch sexitimes. puke

Ok sorry. I can't promise that will be my last outburst, but I'll try to control it... silent

'It's just a t.v. show. It's just a t.v. show. It's just a t.v. show.' Repeat with deep breaths. At least we all have each other to talk to because people outside the Bones universe would tell us to get a life beyond this show. Someone should do a psychological study on show addiction. Brennan may hate psychology but the emotional investment we've all put into this is truly astonishing and worthy of scholarly study.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:05 am

FWIW...this is tame compared to a large contingent of NASCAR fans...LOL! Instead of hating on EP's and writers, they hate on crew chiefs and car owners, and instead of "sides" and "spoilers" they have Silly Season....ROFL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamera Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:46 am

Does anyone feel like we aren't going anywere this season? Does anyone want Brennan to hook up with some one sense Booth has? I got an idea Brennan should have a beak down and threaten to leave!
Kamera
Kamera
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 68
Say What You Want : Bones, Bones, Bones, Bones, Uh...and Bones GO B&B
Registration date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:02 am

Lol, I don't trust this. As much as it is TVGuide, Emily doesn't even know what's happening specifically, I mean she didn't even know about the character death before TV Guide. She can say what she wants because yes she may know they are perhaps formulating a small window where Brennan tries to date, but she doesn't know the details. She could go out on some blind date fixed by Angela and feel entirely uncomfortable, realize she can't move on from Booth, etc. etc.

No one knows. This is just another example of the media taking a passing quote and trying to create buzz and panic. Done with it. Perhaps I be more inclined to pay attention to this if they have more info rather than just some vague crap where the possibilities are endless.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:13 am

Kamera wrote:Does anyone feel like we aren't going anywere this season? Does anyone want Brennan to hook up with some one sense Booth has? I got an idea Brennan should have a beak down and threaten to leave!

Actually, Brennan leaving would be the most in-character thing for her to do. When she's hurt, scared, and/or overwhelmed she takes off to clear her head. I don't know why the hell she'd be staying around for this. scratch Oh, wait a minute, I forgot, it no longer matters if things make sense or not. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:19 am

joybrennan wrote:
Kamera wrote:Does anyone feel like we aren't going anywere this season? Does anyone want Brennan to hook up with some one sense Booth has? I got an idea Brennan should have a beak down and threaten to leave!

Actually, Brennan leaving would be the most in-character thing for her to do. When she's hurt, scared, and/or overwhelmed she takes off to clear her head. I don't know why the hell she'd be staying around for this. scratch Oh, wait a minute, I forgot, it no longer matters if things make sense or not. Rolling Eyes

I kind of want to see a big fight between B&B over this. Let her threaten to quit the Jeffersonian, or at least threaten her partnership with Booth over Hannah. Because really, if she loves him, and he's with Hannah how is that going to be easy? Sure it probably wasn't easy for Booth at the end of last season, but that was only 6 episodes and 2 of those he was with Catfish and she was with Hacker.
I'm honestly not quite sure waht I want anymore LOL. I want B&B, but at the same time I'm so pissed I just want them to be done with each other. UGH. I know I said I was going to be done for awhile-I guess I need to turn off my email updates LOL loco
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:43 am

Lo wrote:Lol, I don't trust this. As much as it is TVGuide, Emily doesn't even know what's happening specifically, I mean she didn't even know about the character death before TV Guide. She can say what she wants because yes she may know they are perhaps formulating a small window where Brennan tries to date, but she doesn't know the details. She could go out on some blind date fixed by Angela and feel entirely uncomfortable, realize she can't move on from Booth, etc. etc.

No one knows. This is just another example of the media taking a passing quote and trying to create buzz and panic. Done with it. Perhaps I be more inclined to pay attention to this if they have more info rather than just some vague crap where the possibilities are endless.

Agreed. Like Brennan, I'm not going to jump to any conclusions. She could just date a bunch of guys or Angela could set her up on a blind date and she realizes that she only wants to be with Booth. Or I could be dead wrong. I didn't believe that Booth would come home with a SO.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:53 am

What is wrong with this show... these plot lines are resembling bad soap operas. Heck, this is high school all over.

Let me see:

Guy and Girl have a great attraction to one another.
Guy and Girl fall in love, but they can't admit it to the other.
After sometime Guy tells Girl he loves her, but Girl rejects Guy.
Guy, heartbroken, decides to move on.
Guy meets new girl, and they start dating.
Girl sees Guy with new girl, and Girl realizes she made a mistake and becomes jealous.
Girl, hurt, decides to show up Guy by dating other guys.
Guy sees Girl with other guys, and Guy becomes jealous.
Guy wants Girl back, and Guy dumps new girl.
Guy confronts Girl, and each admit they love each other.
Guy and Girl are happy couple.

Pathetic....

Wow... I just realize that I too have it in me to run a network tv show Very Happy

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next