Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+18
Cassiopeia
DBCrazy
PIMP
A2BOREANAZ
SnoopGirl
Mimo
Sany
Nightowl
treble21
i_heart_bones
Brain&Heart
hy6110327
willgirl
Kasper
206bonesaddicted
ToZiKa
G
flyersfan35
22 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 20 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:17 am

Hello there Fly! I am exhausted, but well. How are you?
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:19 am

Eh, feeling a bit sick at the moment. Not sure why, but it will pass.

How was your weekend? Did you have fun camping?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Eh, feeling a bit sick at the moment. Not sure why, but it will pass.

How was your weekend? Did you have fun camping?
That's not good. I hope you are feeling better soon.
My weekend was great. We had so much fun, and it didn't even rain the entire time. Laughing
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:25 am

Oh, I'm fine, just my stomach is feeling a bit weird at the moment, lol. Maybe it's because I've actually written a few sentences...it's been so long, I'm not used to it, lol.

Yay for no rain! I'm glad the weather worked out for you. I only hope it cools down just a bit for me next week...I wouldn't even mind a day of rain when I'm in the mountains. Of course, I'll be in a cabin, so it's a bit different then if I was staying in a tent, lol.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:30 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Oh, I'm fine, just my stomach is feeling a bit weird at the moment, lol. Maybe it's because I've actually written a few sentences...it's been so long, I'm not used to it, lol.

Yay for no rain! I'm glad the weather worked out for you. I only hope it cools down just a bit for me next week...I wouldn't even mind a day of rain when I'm in the mountains. Of course, I'll be in a cabin, so it's a bit different then if I was staying in a tent, lol.
Yay for writing! The tent was very cozy... but a cabin would have been so nice! Less than one week hey? You must be getting excited. Heck, I'm getting excited for you.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 am

Nightowl wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Oh, I'm fine, just my stomach is feeling a bit weird at the moment, lol. Maybe it's because I've actually written a few sentences...it's been so long, I'm not used to it, lol.

Yay for writing! The tent was very cozy... but a cabin would have been so nice! Less than one week hey? You must be getting excited. Heck, I'm getting excited for you.
Yeah, I leave on Friday after work. It should be a nice relaxing week, and I'm hoping to get lots of writing done. Although I'd really like to finish up You and Me before I leave, so that I can concentrate on other things.

I really hate packing though...I need a magic wand. Or else I need to date a wizard...either solution would be fine, I'm not picky. lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:37 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:

Yeah, I leave on Friday after work. It should be a nice relaxing week, and I'm hoping to get lots of writing done. Although I'd really like to finish up You and Me before I leave, so that I can concentrate on other things.

I really hate packing though...I need a magic wand. Or else I need to date a wizard...either solution would be fine, I'm not picky. lol
LOL! If I find any single wizards, I'll drop some hints. I hate packing as well, but we're getting used to living out of suitcases, and the kiddos are growing out of their clothes so fast we can't keep up, so my clothes-less policy isn't sounding so bad anymore. Laughing That makes for easy packing.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 am

Oh, I don't mind packing the clothes...it's the extra stuff that's a pain. All the camping equipment, plus food. And then to fit it all in the car...ugh. Especially when the temps are in the 90's...you load two things and you're dying, lol. Packing for Universal will be much easier...just our clothes and a few snacks, and then we'll be ready to go!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Oh, I don't mind packing the clothes...it's the extra stuff that's a pain. All the camping equipment, plus food. And then to fit it all in the car...ugh. Especially when the temps are in the 90's...you load two things and you're dying, lol. Packing for Universal will be much easier...just our clothes and a few snacks, and then we'll be ready to go!
Yes, I know what you mean. It's the extras that slay you.
Universal is not far away either. Holiday time for Fly!!
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 am

We're heading back to the cottage tomorrow. One more week there, then back to London, and then we're going to stay with my family for awhile. My wife wants to bury the hatchet. I only worry about, in whom. LOL *nervously*
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 am

Nightowl wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Oh, I don't mind packing the clothes...it's the extra stuff that's a pain. All the camping equipment, plus food. And then to fit it all in the car...ugh. Especially when the temps are in the 90's...you load two things and you're dying, lol. Packing for Universal will be much easier...just our clothes and a few snacks, and then we'll be ready to go!
Haha yes, it just worked out that my vacations are both close together. btw, if you'd like to get a postcard from the Owl Post Office down there, you can email me your address. Though you probably haven't been in the same place long enough to even get mail, lol.

I'm really feeling lazy this evening...I really don't feel like doing anything. You're lucky I even have the energy to type...lol

flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 am

Nightowl wrote:We're heading back to the cottage tomorrow. One more week there, then back to London, and then we're going to stay with my family for awhile. My wife wants to bury the hatchet. I only worry about, in whom. LOL *nervously*
lmao!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
Haha yes, it just worked out that my vacations are both close together. btw, if you'd like to get a postcard from the Owl Post Office down there, you can email me your address. Though you probably haven't been in the same place long enough to even get mail, lol.

I'm really feeling lazy this evening...I really don't feel like doing anything. You're lucky I even have the energy to type...lol

Sure. Does an Owl actually deliver it? That would be great!
I consider myself lucky. Wink
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:59 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:We're heading back to the cottage tomorrow. One more week there, then back to London, and then we're going to stay with my family for awhile. My wife wants to bury the hatchet. I only worry about, in whom. LOL *nervously*
lmao!
Isn't there a country song that goes..."Sorry kids, Mama's in the joint for killin the inlaws"? Because if there's not, I may have one for Randy Travis.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 am

Nightowl wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:

Supposedly there are mechanical owls on rafters in the shop, waiting to take the mail. I prefer mechanical ones anyway...I'd rather not get owl droppings on me, lol. I will take lots of pictures though.

I don't think I'll do much shopping in there, though...apparently there are lines to get into the shops! I'm impatient enough with ride lines, I can't imagine waiting to freaking shop! lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 am

Nightowl wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
lmao!
Isn't there a country song that goes..."Sorry kids, Mama's in the joint for killin the inlaws"? Because if there's not, I may have one for Randy Travis.
I really don't know, I hate most country music. However, it sure sounds like something that would be in a country song...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:03 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:

Supposedly there are mechanical owls on rafters in the shop, waiting to take the mail. I prefer mechanical ones anyway...I'd rather not get owl droppings on me, lol. I will take lots of pictures though.

I don't think I'll do much shopping in there, though...apparently there are lines to get into the shops! I'm impatient enough with ride lines, I can't imagine waiting to freaking shop! lol
LOL!
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:05 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
lmao!
I really don't know, I hate most country music. However, it sure sounds like something that would be in a country song...lol
I like Country music, but only because I'm a cowboy. Okay, I'm not, but someday I might and I would like to be properly informed of what been happening down by the crick. Lmao!
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 am

It's okay, when you exit the Forbidden Journey ride, you go through a gift shop...that's all I need. That and sending letters.

So, how is G feeling?

flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:07 am

Nightowl wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
lmao!
I like Country music, but only because I'm a cowboy. Okay, I'm not, but someday I might and I would like to be properly informed of what been happening down by the crick. Lmao!
You seem to be a lot of things...a cowboy, a sheep herder, a sea man...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 am

Alrighty Fly, either this computer is getting slow, or I am. Time for me to hit the hay.
I probably won't get a chance to chat before you go, so have a really wonderful time on your trips. Take pictures, but don't take men home from the fair who are claiming to be wizards. They only want you to see their wand.
Ta! Goodnight!
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:11 am

Nightowl wrote:Alrighty Fly, either this computer is getting slow, or I am. Time for me to hit the hay.
I probably won't get a chance to chat before you go, so have a really wonderful time on your trips. Take pictures, but don't take men home from the fair who are claiming to be wizards. They only want you to see their wand.
Ta! Goodnight!
Haha! Good advice...

Goodnight Mr G!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
Nightowl wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
lmao!
You seem to be a lot of things...a cowboy, a sheep herder, a sea man...lol
I'm not a sea man yet. LOL The test to pass that is really hard.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 am

Oops! Before I go, I have to tell you a secret. I'm Batman...
Haha Goodnight.
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 am

Hahahaha!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next