Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know when the sides for S6 are going to come out?

+13
heirofloki
Phoebe
bailey
dreamerktm411
DONEWITHIT
gordongordonfan
a_rangergrl2
MI_Bonesgirl
elyon
treble21
Brain&Heart
tinkrella
jro54
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Does anyone know when the sides for S6 are going to come out? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone know when the sides for S6 are going to come out?

Post by DONEWITHIT Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:20 am

I am nervous about what is going to happen, really , really nervous. nervous
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know when the sides for S6 are going to come out? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone know when the sides for S6 are going to come out?

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:41 am

elyon wrote:Glad you got a reply. I've tweeted him this question a number of times but he's never answered. Now someone should urge Stephen Fry to visit his home away from home. For my money, we can forget about Sweets. GG is the only guy either of the B's will listen too when it comes to relationship issues.

I agree. We know booth and bones generally tune sweets out after two seconds. Although, in the 100th....booth listened to sweets urging to take that gamble. Although, look where that got him? So that may be the last time he listens to "the kid."

Imagine Gordon and Avalon in the same episode? that would be all sorts of hilarious. You'd have two realms of 'soft science.' brennan would have to pick the lesser of two evils. I'd pay money to see that.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:15 pm

I think i must be the only one who doesn't like these two characters... all though, they are good for B&B (or maybe is it that they are good for us lol)
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:20 am

We should get sides soon....right? Dear God I'm nervous. lol What's a girl gotta do for some spoilers...hints...tidbits....ANYTHING ? Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:23 am

If they are starting back to work on July 20th, the sides would have to be out by next week. That gives them barely two weeks to cast. I'm a bit surprised that they aren't out already. Last year, if I remember correctly, they were already out by now.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:55 am

elyon wrote:Welcome back Avalon Harmonia!

Billboard Interview: Do you have any upcoming TV or film plans? Will you at least be making the TV rounds to promote the album?

Lauper: I'm going to try and weasel my way back onto (Fox crime series) "Bones." Tell them why I think they need the psychic to come back.
Tweets HartHanson: Ms. Lauper doesn't need to weasel her way back in. We're here with open arms

Bleh I'm not sure if I just didn't like her character... or just didn't like that episode in general. Bones usually has mediocre season openers. :/
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 am

elyon wrote:Do sides come out for roles like Sully, Catfish or Hacker or are they cast in a special way? Does anyone know?

It seems as if the sides focus on the smaller parts and bigger, featured, continuing parts like this putative SO, who might be a known actor, would be cast differently from the regular audition process. We'd just have to find out if known-actor-So-and-So (pun intended) had been cast in Bones to deduce who was playing this soon to be hated by the world part.

I remember Catfish had sides out, but then again she wasn't really a recurring character, she actually had a tiny part. I'm not sure about the other two.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:03 am

It depends on if they have an idea of who they want to play the character, if they know who they want to play the character and that character has basically been created for them ( like Avalon was for Cyndi) then No, sides would not be released, but when they don't have an actor in mind then they have to go through the casting process and yes sides would be used for that. ( There were definitely sides for Catherine ,and I think there were some for Hacker as well.)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:04 am

elyon wrote:If they are starting back to work on July 20th, the sides would have to be out by next week. That gives them barely two weeks to cast. I'm a bit surprised that they aren't out already. Last year, if I remember correctly, they were already out by now.

maybe they figured out who the leak was. Sad
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:10 am

But just to put everyone's minds at ease regarding the sides, the Bones spoiler blog has the sides for Harbingers dated June 30, 2009 and TJ tweeted on July 9,2009 that he was back to work that day. Which means they went back 11 days earlier last year than this year,I would imagine that sides will pop up in a week or so.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:29 am

treble21 wrote:
elyon wrote:If they are starting back to work on July 20th, the sides would have to be out by next week. That gives them barely two weeks to cast. I'm a bit surprised that they aren't out already. Last year, if I remember correctly, they were already out by now.

A lot of shows don't post their sides of Showfax and such sites anymore because they know the spoilers get out easily that way. I so hope that doesn't happen with Bones. I guess they all just make a conscious choice. No spoilers, or use the sides to play with the fan's heads. The latter sounds like something Hart would do, so maybe we'll be safe. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:15 am

treble21 wrote:

NOOOOO! Sides at least keep us interested and usually they don't give that much away. Although the ones for the season 5 finale were an exception.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:42 am

I checked today and Showfax really doesn't have anything listed for shows premiering in the Fall. Sad, but true. Maybe stuff's just coming out later this year?

I'm anxiously awaiting any and all info. I used to swear off sides etc, but these days, I'll take what spoilers I can get!! :-)

Phoebe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:51 am

Phoebe wrote:I checked today and Showfax really doesn't have anything listed for shows premiering in the Fall. Sad, but true. Maybe stuff's just coming out later this year?

I'm anxiously awaiting any and all info. I used to swear off sides etc, but these days, I'll take what spoilers I can get!! :-)

I'll bet they just haven't gotten geared up yet. After all no one is back filming yet. Let's give it another week until we really start freaking out.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:31 am

Most shows are not back to shooting just yet. Next week or the week after that, they'll start with what they left from last season, as they probably already have drafts ready for the main cast. After they start shooting we might get some sides.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:24 am

Normally, sides come out a few weeks before they start shoot an episode. I can't remember the exact date of when they start S6, and don't quote me on it, but I think I've read somewhere that the actors start around 20 July. Not 100% on the date but it's towards the end of this month. So, hopefully, we should get some sides out soon.

Heirofloki - you mention we should get some sides after they start filming... Wouldn't we normally see sides before they start filming, even for a season premiere, as they would usually need non-regular cast members for the first episode, even if they had things still left over from last season? Just curious...

But, oh, gosh, I'm so desperate to get some sides or spoilers, in general, for the next season because hardly any info has come out so far, and I'm in major withdrawal!!

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:27 am

Fi1975 wrote:Normally, sides come out a few weeks before they start shoot an episode. I can't remember the exact date of when they start S6, and don't quote me on it, but I think I've read somewhere that the actors start around 20 July. Not 100% on the date but it's towards the end of this month. So, hopefully, we should get some sides out soon.

Heirofloki - you mention we should get some sides after they start filming... Wouldn't we normally see sides before they start filming, even for a season premiere, as they would usually need non-regular cast members for the first episode, even if they had things still left over from last season? Just curious...

But, oh, gosh, I'm so desperate to get some sides or spoilers, in general, for the next season because hardly any info has come out so far, and I'm in major withdrawal!!

Not too much longer to wait. They do start back on 20 July and ComicCon starts on 21 July when DB and HH at least will be doing interviews. Between the two events, there should be some news. The sides also should come out at least by the week of 12 July if they need to cast for the first episode. Hang on. There should be news soon.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:17 pm

I think that Bones is starting back shooting a little late. I looked it up, and a few FOX shows have already finished shooting their first episode. Bones isn't even starting till over two weeks from now.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:13 am

Someone suggested on another thread (and I'm sorry I don't have time to chase it down) that perhaps those notorious first scripts for season 6 were being rewritten. The following tweets suggest that might have been a good guess.

@HartHanson and the actors, do they have the script? have they seen it yet? Thanks Smile
@Sarinna They don't have the script because I'm still writing it.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:18 am

And let me just say, if HH is rewriting the infamous SO storyline script, I am completely 100% ok with that thumbsup
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:21 am

tinkrella wrote:Yeah...i'm sure we'll deff hear about the big recurring role well before it happens. Usually those gossip/spoiler sites are all over that.

I'm very nervous too. Not so much for the sides....because we normally don't get huge stuff off them anyway. More for the news we will get about any new characters or S/O's.

I find it interesting with 2 weeks to go til they start filiming nothing is out about either a woman cast for Booth or a man cast for Brennan. Or a man cast for Booth or a woman for BRennan. Sorry couldn't resist.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:21 am

Hacker and Catherine were both in the sides.

Don't remember about Sully.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:25 am

This combined with the fact that HH is still working on the script gives me hope that they've rethought the whole SO plot. No one -- critics, bloggers, viewers, or casual acquaintances -- has been down with that plot device. The definition of insanity, etc., and they've done the whole SO thing nearly every season in some form or another.

I agree that no casting news is good news, especially this close to the starting date.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:02 am

Another provocative tweet from HH:

HartHanson

@bonesjonsing What makes you think that I'm not trying to get B&B together and it's their characters who are recalcitrant and unwilling?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 am

Ok call me crazy, but I am really starting to think he might actually put them together. That background last week was HUGE. Even though he didn't make it, he put it up there. The whole getting the writers together,the fact that the 1st script is not yet finished... I still take what he says with a grain of salt, but instead of he sinking feeling I had after the finale, I'm starting to feel more optimistic.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next