Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official~ "I Don't think Bones will Suck the most in Season 6" Discussion...

+31
bugaboo628
tinkrella
mommahurley
bailey
gordongordonfan
jsgemini
Beliskner
sarabrowncolorado
jro54
dreamerktm411
heirofloki
elyon
the beaver1965
MoonlightGardenias
SnoopGirl
joybrennan
CiscoAg
boothbrennan13
recoveringbonesaddict
Fi1975
G
mereva
crzy4bones
IheartB&B
katharine
MI_Bonesgirl
treble21
bones_fanatic19
future_anthro
Brain&Heart
Nightowl
35 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Official~ "I Don't think Bones will Suck the most in Season 6" Discussion... Empty The Official~ "I Don't think Bones will Suck the most in Season 6" Discussion...

Post by Nightowl Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:52 pm

I don't think Bones will suck the most in season 6! I BELIEVE!
Agree? Disagree? Laughing
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6901
Say What You Want : ~~~~~~~
BATMAN JUNK

Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

The Official~ "I Don't think Bones will Suck the most in Season 6" Discussion... Empty Re: The Official~ "I Don't think Bones will Suck the most in Season 6" Discussion...

Post by Brain&Heart Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:55 pm

I BELIEVE!
yep, i'm SO ready for a fantastic season six!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

The Official~ "I Don't think Bones will Suck the most in Season 6" Discussion... Empty Re: The Official~ "I Don't think Bones will Suck the most in Season 6" Discussion...

Post by Nightowl Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:I BELIEVE!
yep, i'm SO ready for a fantastic season six!
cheers Agreed! I believe we're due... perhaps even owed!
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:28 pm

I'm also a believer.. Bones will be awesome in season 6!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:40 pm

I am completely remaining positive when it comes to season six Very Happy
No negativity here!
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:53 pm

I BELIEVE!!!! LOL. I'm excited for season 6!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Ok-I'm not gonna be negative-but I'm not gonna hold my breath!!! The 1st couple episodes will make or break the season I'm thinking!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok-I'm not gonna be negative-but I'm not gonna hold my breath!!! The 1st couple episodes will make or break the season I'm thinking!!

Totally agree with that statement

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by IheartB&B Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:18 am

Season Six is going to be awesome however I know for some fans that the first few episodes of season six will either make it or break it for them.

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:48 am

katharine wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok-I'm not gonna be negative-but I'm not gonna hold my breath!!! The 1st couple episodes will make or break the season I'm thinking!!

Totally agree with that statement
I know. I think the first few episodes will define... I really hope they don't come back and just ignore everything that happened. There needs to be a major development early. No more ringing the bell, and not bringing the food. If you know what I mean... Wink
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:08 am

Sounds negative to me...and setting yourself up for disappointment.

I'm ready...for whatever comes...this will be my first whole season of Bones and I'm excited.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:20 am

Well... it seems that I'm getting old (don't tell anyone! pale ) or at least am not young enough to be positive after experience of 5 full seasons and nothing (except of frustration) in the end. For me, even a couple of first episodes of the season doesn't matter that much because just remember how the 5th season was growing up until 100th ep - and then they took not 2 but at least 100000 steps back in the last episodes. I'm definitely not gonna hold my breath.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:27 am

crzy4bones wrote:

I'm ready...for whatever comes...this will be my first whole season of Bones and I'm excited.

It's not negative-not at all. I can be negative if you want to see that Wink
Seriously, the reality has set in for me that I expect things are still going to get worse before they get better. It's not setting myself up for disappointment, it's being prepared. And I am completely ok with that. I'm definitely NOT going to expect sunshine and rainbows. If I'm proven wrong and S6 is all about the B&B love then GREAT!!!!!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:37 am

OH..I think I've seen enough of the negative but thanks.

Thought this thread was for those who think Season 6 WON'T suck....but apparently I was wrong...seems like it just another thread rehashing all the same old same old...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:13 am

I hope it doesn't suck! lol I would love to see them get together early in the season and work on their personal relationship, while dealing with awesome new cases! Like more serial killers, or something like that!
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:28 am

crzy4bones wrote:OH..I think I've seen enough of the negative but thanks.

Thought this thread was for those who think Season 6 WON'T suck....but apparently I was wrong...seems like it just another thread rehashing all the same old same old...
I don't see any posts here that say it will suck. Saying it will suck and saying I'm not going to expect sunshine and rainbows are totally different things!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:43 am

I do think there are people who are hesitating about watching S6 because they weren't too keen on the last few episodes of S5 (or S5 as a whole), so I do think that for some people, the first few episodes of S6 will make them decide as to whether or not to continue watching the show (and I'm hoping that everyone will want to continue watching!). It will be interesting to see how the ratings compare when the show starts again.

Personally, I can't wait til S6 starts. I'm sure there will be moments when I'll want to bang my head in frustration, but I can't wait to see what is in store for us. I've enjoyed all five seasons so far and I'm looking forward to seeing what season 6 brings!

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:03 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:OH..I think I've seen enough of the negative but thanks.

I don't see any posts here that say it will suck. Saying it will suck and saying I'm not going to expect sunshine and rainbows are totally different things!

the first post in this thread said agree? disagree?- meaning there is room for those on either side of the fence in this thread. Wink
i think its more that some DO believe and others WANT to believe that season six will be great!
for me personally, im believing in the power of positive thinking! i would rather have a happy hiatus rather than dwell on what may happen.... but i know that that may mean being let down... but for now im staying positive and i will take what comes in s6. i cant change the outcome!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:12 pm

The fact that this type of question is being asked lets one know how bad things are. If all we have left is hope that S6 doesn't suck, HH really has a tough job. Can Bones comeback, sure. Hopefully, HH and the writers do a reset on their reset.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by boothbrennan13 Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Season 6 is going to be awesome. Period. Because it's Bones. Razz

I think we'll at least see more of the struggles between B&B dealing with their feelings laid out on the table, even if we don't have a hook up. I can be patient, because I feel like they keep building these characters up and up for something FANTASTIC!
boothbrennan13
boothbrennan13
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Fi1975 wrote:Personally, I can't wait til S6 starts. I'm sure there will be moments when I'll want to bang my head in frustration, but I can't wait to see what is in store for us. I've enjoyed all five seasons so far and I'm looking forward to seeing what season 6 brings!
Totally agree!!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:56 pm

I don't think it'll suck because honestly, they can't build us up like they did this past season and hang us out to dry like they did again.

I actually do mean that in a positive light. So we've basically got a reset button, alright. Now let's start fresh with some great well played drama, B&B highlights, and good cases. I hit my worst frustration point as a fan, and now, I'm ready to move forward and start lifting my head up.

Bring it Season 6. Let's have a good one.
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:40 pm

CiscoAg wrote:I don't think it'll suck because honestly, they can't build us up like they did this past season and hang us out to dry like they did again.

I actually do mean that in a positive light. So we've basically got a reset button, alright. Now let's start fresh with some great well played drama, B&B highlights, and good cases. I hit my worst frustration point as a fan, and now, I'm ready to move forward and start lifting my head up.

You know, I agree with your first sentence one hundred percent. Don't get me wrong, I think I understand the meaning of season 5. Or I'm getting close anyway, I don't think season 5 should have ended with a cheesy airport good bye kiss, and I know cheesy, trust me...
But I think it is a reset button. All feelings are out in the open, Season 5 was Booth's coming of age, season 6 will be Brennan's. Of course, I know there will be angst, and frustrating moments, but I also realize this show will not go on forever. If I know that, we must surmise that HH & company also know that.
This is the time, the time for everything to happen. Eventually is now!! After 5 years of building up, I can't even imagine how it's going to go down. I only hope it's epic, and leaves people talking about this show forever. The show "Lost" was written from beginning to end before they even started filiming it. I think HH may know how this is going to end as well.
So much of this show compares with the X-files, people are still watching that and talking about it. Hart Hanson could go down in history. He's got a big blank sheet of white paper in front of him, and I expect to be wowed. I BELIEVE I will be. I've been let down before, but this show I think will remain one of my favourites for all time. Smile
The past is the past. I think we cannot judge the final image before the sculpture is half done. Season 5 will be just a building block to the finale. I just hope the blasted show doesn't get cancelled before we can fully enjoy the journey
Nightowl
Nightowl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

BATMAN JUNK

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 pm

crzy4bones wrote:

Aww...how sweet. You enjoy it. However, those of us who've gone through 5 seasons with our hearts on our sleeves only to have it ripped off and stomped on...not holding our breath is VERY positive. Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Nightowl wrote:
CiscoAg wrote:I don't think it'll suck because honestly, they can't build us up like they did this past season and hang us out to dry like they did again.

You know, I agree with your first sentence one hundred percent. Don't get me wrong, I think I understand the meaning of season 5. Or I'm getting close anyway, I don't think season 5 should have ended with a cheesy airport good bye kiss, and I know cheesy, trust me...
But I think it is a reset button. All feelings are out in the open, Season 5 was Booth's coming of age, season 6 will be Brennan's. Of course, I know there will be angst, and frustrating moments, but I also realize this show will not go on forever. If I know that, we must surmise that HH & company also know that.
This is the time, the time for everything to happen. Eventually is now!! After 5 years of building up, I can't even imagine how it's going to go down. I only hope it's epic, and leaves people talking about this show forever. The show "Lost" was written from beginning to end before they even started filiming it. I think HH may know how this is going to end as well.
So much of this show compares with the X-files, people are still watching that and talking about it. Hart Hanson could go down in history. He's got a big blank sheet of white paper in front of him, and I expect to be wowed. I BELIEVE I will be. I've been let down before, but this show I think will remain one of my favourites for all time. Smile
The past is the past. I think we cannot judge the final image before the sculpture is half done. Season 5 will be just a dbuilding block to the finale. I just hope the blasted show doesn't get cancelled before we can fully enjoy the journey

Here's the thing: the end of SEASON FOUR was a reset button. Hart even had the honesty to call it a reset button; a chance for the characters to "rediscover" each other. I was willing to be fine with that - season 4 going into five. Now, they've done it again. So, yeah, my expectations are not that great. However, I am more
than happy to be completely wrong about six. I would LOVE to be wrong about six. As someone else stated, I'm just not holding my breath. Neutral
Also - mentioning the X-files doesn't exactly inspire hope. Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next