Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones Recall - new fic by Riviera41797

2 posters

Go down

Bones Recall - new fic by Riviera41797 Empty Bones Recall - new fic by Riviera41797

Post by riviera41797 Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Bones Recall – by Riviera41797

Dr. Temperance Brennan was not happy.

When she was not happy, generally speaking, anyone in her general vicinity were either acutely aware of the fact, or were unhappy as well, though for other reasons. She did not hide her irritability well.

I don’t want to be here, she thought irritably. I was not suppose to be back here for months, she raged inwardly, her mind drifting back to where she longed to be. Helping be a part of history in the discoveries to be made in Indonesia, with her crew. That type of work, those types of discoveries were one of the reasons she had been drawn to forensic anthropology.

Frowning and shoving people aside with no care for their personal space or feelings, she made her way through the throngs of spectators, government officials, the press as well as demanding family members at Arlington National Cemetery.

Army investigators at Arlington National Cemetery have found more than 200 unmarked graves, scores of gravesites with headstones that are not recorded on cemetery maps, and at least four burial urns that had been unearthed and dumped in an area where excess grave dirt is kept.

Arlington National Cemetery is the final resting place for service members that paid the ultimate price for our freedom. As a nation, Brennan felt that she must do all she could to preserve the sanctity of these hallowed grounds.

Even if it meant leaving the historical find she was at with Daisy Wick.

Being called upon to come back to Washington D.C. by the Federal Government to help reidentify the remains was an important task, and she knew it would be slightly more difficult without Angela and Hodgins, but she did have interns, assistants as well as the equipment and technology of the Jeffersonian at her disposal.

Unfortunately, she was going to be assigned a temporary FBI Liaison during the duration of her work. This was not something she was looking forward to. However she couldn’t expect Booth to come running back here simply because she was called back. She had no intention of calling him or contacting him regarding this. He was doing what he felt he needed to do.

Surveying the grounds before her, she took a deep breath and strode purposefully towards the team she was to be working with.

End this chapter
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Bones Recall - new fic by Riviera41797 Empty Re: Bones Recall - new fic by Riviera41797

Post by NatesMama Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:39 pm

More? Please? This is an intriguing start. Smile
NatesMama
NatesMama

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : I always say what I want. It's a problem.
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Bones Recall - new fic by Riviera41797 Empty Re: Bones Recall - new fic by Riviera41797

Post by riviera41797 Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:07 pm

I am on vacation next week. I am going to work on more of it then. Very Happy
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down