Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaime on Twitter

+27
dddodson
gordongordonfan
BevCandyDarling
ToZiKa
jjrobinson73
crzy4bones
batchculture
SnoopGirl
bailey
bugaboo628
MI_Bonesgirl
NY2KS
empiricist
Brain&Heart
CanadianBones
Hello Salty Goodness
jro54
DBCrazy
tinkrella
treble21
joybrennan
Chocolate Chip
Beliskner
future_anthro
i_heart_bones
katharine
a_rangergrl2
31 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jaime on Twitter - Page 4 Empty Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by Brain&Heart Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:53 am

DBCrazy wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:if it really is her why doesnt she verify the account.. i have noticed alot of another celebs have done that with their twitter accounts.
I'm interested to know how someone would "verify" their account. How's that done?

honestly, i have no idea. but i just know that alot of celebs to hve varified accounts... whether or not just anyone can do that im not too sure, but i havent seen just 'anybody' with a varified account (that i follow anyways)
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:06 am

DBCrazy wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:if it really is her why doesnt she verify the account.. i have noticed alot of another celebs have done that with their twitter accounts.
I'm interested to know how someone would "verify" their account. How's that done?

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

here

Very Happy
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:17 am

treble21 wrote:not sure how that proves it isn't her? if someone sent her the link and she voted, it would DM all of her followers automatically. Doesn't prove it's not JB. She herself has said that his cheating was something that she had known about since last year, it's not new to her and they have been in marriage counselling since so I would believe that she would vote for him in an online poll. I still think the pictures are much more reliable than analyzing her tweets as to what we think she would or wouldn't do. It may not be her, but whoever it is has access to unpublished pics of both DB and his kids....

I agree. Since we aren't her, we really can't say what she would or wouldn't do. At this point I'm more inclined to believe that it is her than not. At the very least, I'm getting some pictures that I wouldn't normally get to see. I'm really not sure why anyone would think that her voting for him on an online poll is strange. And it DM'd all of my followers automatically too.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:31 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:

I agree. Since we aren't her, we really can't say what she would or wouldn't do. At this point I'm more inclined to believe that it is her than not. At the very least, I'm getting some pictures that I wouldn't normally get to see. I'm really not sure why anyone would think that her voting for him on an online poll is strange. And it DM'd all of my followers automatically too.

I'd think her voting in the poll would be a big sign that it isn't really Jamie, if it wasn't for the fact that Hart has also been voting in polls and we know it's him. lol The direct message thing threw me off too, but after reading what you guys are saying here that the DMs were a automatic thing and not something the person just did, then it makes more sense.

Has anyone asked Hart or the other ppl on Twitter that we know are real, if it's her or not?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:22 pm

a_rangergrl2 wrote:
treble21 wrote:not sure how that proves it isn't her? if someone sent her the link and she voted, it would DM all of her followers automatically. Doesn't prove it's not JB. She herself has said that his cheating was something that she had known about since last year, it's not new to her and they have been in marriage counselling since so I would believe that she would vote for him in an online poll. I still think the pictures are much more reliable than analyzing her tweets as to what we think she would or wouldn't do. It may not be her, but whoever it is has access to unpublished pics of both DB and his kids....

I think it's her....the pics are all new or at least not that old and I don't think anyone else would have access to them
and I also think that maybe using twitter was a really intelligent thing to do in their situation, they can give tidbits of information out that they want to share and no one can claim that they don't even leave the house anymore and are kinda in hiding or something
and if there are pics of Bella around it is less likely that someone will fall down a tree and break his neck while trying to get a nice pic..... Laughing

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 pm

ToZiKa wrote:I think it's her....the pics are all new or at least not that old and I don't think anyone else would have access to themand I also think that maybe using twitter was a really intelligent thing to do in their situation, they can give tidbits of information out that they want to share and no one can claim that they don't even leave the house anymore and are kinda in hiding or something and if there are pics of Bella around it is less likely that someone will fall down a tree and break his neck while trying to get a nice pic..... Laughing

Exactly, its a way of taking back a measure of control of her life. Of letting people see that ok, yes what has been out in the media may be a part of their lives, but it's not all all of their lives. I like the new profile pic that is up on her twitter. Smile
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:32 am

Ok, if this is Jamie, she has a good sense of humor. Did anyone see her latest reply?

Someone asked if David was the type to help with the kids and their bedtimes and such and she replies, "Now more than ever. Smile"
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 am

@Andrewsmom1996 @jaimebergman is without a doubt the hottest Mom. She's a Mom and I showed off to amuse her. Didn't work. But I tried.

This was tweeted by HH today, given this I'm guessing he believes that is JB...although he fell for the JFD thing too. But I still think it's most likely her all things considered.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:16 pm

treble21 wrote:@Andrewsmom1996 @jaimebergman is without a doubt the hottest Mom. She's a Mom and I showed off to amuse her. Didn't work. But I tried.

This was tweeted by HH today, given this I'm guessing he believes that is JB...although he fell for the JFD thing too. But I still think it's most likely her all things considered.

Well Hart is now following her and it appears she has returned the favor. She has a ways to go though before she catches up with him, follower wise. Smile BBQ - now I'm hungry. Smile
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Ok, so I assume that whatever showing off Hart did to amuse Jaime that didn't work was at Barry Josephson's wedding. Smile
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:04 am

From Hart earlier today:

@resa53 I have no idea if @jaimebergman is the real deal or not. Maybe she'll direct message me and let me know. Or not.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:05 am

LOL so he's just assuming like the rest of us Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:20 am

bailey wrote:From Hart earlier today:

@resa53 I have no idea if @jaimebergman is the real deal or not. Maybe she'll direct message me and let me know. Or not.

People will ever know for sure. If this person is a fraud she/he can lie through a direct message on Twitter just as easily as she/he can set-up a false Twitter account.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 am

I'm sure that there would be some way she could prove it really was her to her husband's boss that any imposter wouldn't know...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:51 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
bailey wrote:From Hart earlier today:

People will ever know for sure. If this person is a fraud she/he can lie through a direct message on Twitter just as easily as she/he can set-up a false Twitter account.

This is true. Kinda strange that Hart would ask her to prove it via direct message now that you mention it. Maybe once they start filming again, Hart can just ask David. lol
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:12 am

Well, she has a new profile pic on her twitter, and it's just a camera shot from someone up close. It's nothing alluring, just a snapshot, and nothing I saw when I looked through the google images either.

I'm not teetering on the edge anymore. I'm convinced.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BevCandyDarling Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 am

Yup, I was convinced when she first started tweeting back in Dec 2009, but she had deleted her profile and then she came back. She's such a beauty!
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 80
Say What You Want : A Beautiful Lie
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:12 am

LOL well it's possible that she's convinced HH, he just tweeted this to her. I'm guessing it's in response to her Barry Josephson tweet?

@jaimebergman OK, well, I'm thinking that's possibly, could be really you then.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 am

treble21 wrote:LOL well it's possible that she's convinced HH, he just tweeted this to her. I'm guessing it's in response to her Barry Josephson tweet?

Ok, this kinda cracks me up. Shouldn't he be able to like text David about this? lol Surely there's not a "no contact during hitaus" type rule or something. Laughing
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 am

Smile I'm sure he could just ask DB, but let's be honest, he probably doesn't care enough to text DB and ask. plus it would be kinda strange to get a text out of the blue from a co-worker /boss asking if your wife twitters. Or HH just likes to torture us as always LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 am

treble21 wrote:Smile I'm sure he could just ask DB, but let's be honest, he probably doesn't care enough to text DB and ask. plus it would be kinda strange to get a text out of the blue from a co-worker /boss asking if your wife twitters. Or HH just likes to torture us as always LOL

You do have a point there. It's probably not nearly as important to him. LOL But if it were me and I had the ability to find out, I'd *have* to know for sure. Especially before I started interacting with someone, be afraid to look like an idiot if she is a fake.

I think it's your last point there ... he's just found a new way to torture us. Laughing
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:15 am

bailey wrote:
treble21 wrote:LOL well it's possible that she's convinced HH, he just tweeted this to her. I'm guessing it's in response to her Barry Josephson tweet?

Ok, this kinda cracks me up. Shouldn't he be able to like text David about this? lol Surely there's not a "no contact during hitaus" type rule or something. Laughing

Lol, I think he just finds secret codes more fun. Smile Now whatever did Hart do at Barry Josephson's wedding? Smile

Looks like Jaime and family have headed to Philly, probably to visit David's folks. Maybe we'll get more pictures. Smile
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:40 am

excellent. I was just in his hometown today for lunch. I love when he is here. I've never seen him, but my friends have and I always get pissed! When they were here in November my friend saw them at a restaurant. And then two summers ago my other friends met him at Rita's water ice. Clearly...I can't get that lucky! Although, I wasn't a bones fan until this year...so I could have seen him and not even know I suppose. sigh.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:19 am

ok Jaime is talking about going to a pool....POOOOOOL PICTURES PLEASE Razz bounce drunken
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Lol, Chinese food and Hart’s fear of musical theatre.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next