Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaime on Twitter

+27
dddodson
gordongordonfan
BevCandyDarling
ToZiKa
jjrobinson73
crzy4bones
batchculture
SnoopGirl
bailey
bugaboo628
MI_Bonesgirl
NY2KS
empiricist
Brain&Heart
CanadianBones
Hello Salty Goodness
jro54
DBCrazy
tinkrella
treble21
joybrennan
Chocolate Chip
Beliskner
future_anthro
i_heart_bones
katharine
a_rangergrl2
31 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jaime on Twitter - Page 5 Empty Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by a_rangergrl2 Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:08 am

Ummm, its just the "Please Touch Museum" Jaime - what a difference a word can make. Laughing

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Looks like fun.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:54 am

"Please Touch Museum"? I wonder if David went with them...Just sayin' Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by BevCandyDarling Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:19 am

I am so happy that Jaime is on twitter enjoying herself.
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 80
Say What You Want : A Beautiful Lie
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:33 am

That museum is the funnest place ever. even if you aren't a kid. They just completely rebuilt it a few years ago. it has a kid fake grocery store where you get your own cart and fake money and get to shop. it's seriously....as big as a real store. we used to go on class trips there all the time!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:53 am

Okay... it seems like it really may be Jaime on twitter then... (still not sure but hey, the pic's are pretty convincing huh?!)

Good for her, if it's something she wants to do. I will say I'm very surprised she's signed up to be on there at this particular time. Or maybe even at any time, since many famous people and spouses probably don't want their every move "known" (not to mention their kids every move)... Plus some people can be pretty darn mean too and like taking "shots" at famous people I'm sure. I wouldn't do it, but more power to her if it's something she enjoys I guess!
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Has anyone watched the movie "America's Sweethearts"? It is a lighthearted look at Hollywood star's relationships, PR, and the movie industry. It has Julia Roberts, John Cusock, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Billy Crystal. (I probably spelled half those names wrong.) It is very light hearted, but has a funny take on some of the issues surrounding Hollywood that were discussed before.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 pm

empiricist wrote:Has anyone watched the movie "America's Sweethearts"? It is a lighthearted look at Hollywood star's relationships, PR, and the movie industry. It has Julia Roberts, John Cusock, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Billy Crystal. (I probably spelled half those names wrong.) It is very light hearted, but has a funny take on some of the issues surrounding Hollywood that were discussed before.

Yes I have. I liked that movie. You are right, because in the movie Billy Crystal plays the big PR guy. He does his best to get all the players working against each other to increase the drama. And I love it when Stanley Tucci says something about John Cusack jumping off the building making a good story.
I think you are right about Hollywood PR. I think that's why a lot of Hollywood folks are on all of these media pages. That's why I'm still sceptical about whether we are getting real tweets, FB stuff from any of them or their assistant typing as a substitute. But it makes for a good story for us!!!!!
That is why we have to take everything with a grain of salt.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:04 am

First fireworks. Smile Looks like they had a good visit in Philly.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:08 am

Because PHILLY is awesome! thumbsup Very Happy Too bad they had to come during the worst heat wave we've had in years.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:04 am

tinkrella wrote:Because PHILLY is awesome! thumbsup Very Happy Too bad they had to come during the worst heat wave we've had in years.

PHILLY is awesome! Smile And Water Ice helps to make up for heat waves. Make mine piña colada! Smile
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:13 am

a_rangergrl2 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:Because PHILLY is awesome! thumbsup Very Happy Too bad they had to come during the worst heat wave we've had in years.

PHILLY is awesome! Smile And Water Ice helps to make up for heat waves. Make mine piña colada! Smile

Do they have water ice in other places? I wasn't sure if it was just a regional thing or not. Rita's has an awesome Mango water ice! Again though, I think Rita's may just be local thing.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dddodson Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:37 am

What IS water ice? Anything like a snow cone? Shaved ice with flavoring poured on top.

dddodson

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:19 am

No. It's not a snow cone at all. It's kind of like flavored ice. But...not. Some kinds have real fruit in it. It's like Italian Ice. Very, very soft and fine...almost like ice cream but not..because it's mainly water, suger, and fruit. The really good kind is made from real fruit. The crappier kind is pure sugar with coloring and flavor.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 am

I'm sure someone else could describe it better. it's like the philly cheesesteak...how do you even describe that? lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:22 am

dddodson wrote:What IS water ice? Anything like a snow cone? Shaved ice with flavoring poured on top.

Here you go! Apparently "water ice" is just the philly slang term for Italian Ice. I've lived here my whole life and never knew. Go figure. Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 am

tinkrella wrote:I'm sure someone else could describe it better. it's like the philly cheesesteak...how do you even describe that? lol

I've found it in other places - but like a Philly Cheesesteak, it's just not the same anywhere other than Philly.

Jaime's latest post makes it sound like they had a late night!

"Need Coffee" Smile
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:53 pm

katharine wrote:
empiricist wrote:Has anyone watched the movie "America's Sweethearts"? It is a lighthearted look at Hollywood star's relationships, PR, and the movie industry. It has Julia Roberts, John Cusock, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Billy Crystal. (I probably spelled half those names wrong.) It is very light hearted, but has a funny take on some of the issues surrounding Hollywood that were discussed before.

Yes I have. I liked that movie. You are right, because in the movie Billy Crystal plays the big PR guy. He does his best to get all the players working against each other to increase the drama. And I love it when Stanley Tucci says something about John Cusack jumping off the building making a good story.
I think you are right about Hollywood PR. I think that's why a lot of Hollywood folks are on all of these media pages. That's why I'm still sceptical about whether we are getting real tweets, FB stuff from any of them or their assistant typing as a substitute. But it makes for a good story for us!!!!!
That is why we have to take everything with a grain of salt.

I totally love America's Sweethearts. It's one of my favorite movies. Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 am

New DB photo posted by Jaime

SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Well I guess we probably all got our final answer Regis, on the truth about is that DB's Jaime. I don't think we can fake the photo of her and the the photo of him feeding horses.

All that I can say, is that she appears to be a very strong woman. To go through whatever personal hell they went through and come out on top. Good for her, good for them. Not judging anyone involved in their situation, because I know no facts, just stories, but it sounds and looks like their life has taken a turn for the better.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:09 pm

katharine wrote:
All that I can say, is that she appears to be a very strong woman. To go through whatever personal hell they went through and come out on top. Good for her, good for them. Not judging anyone involved in their situation, because I know no facts, just stories, but it sounds and looks like their life has taken a turn for the better.

Very true.

And talking about legitimacy - Hart tweeted something about Stephen Nathan's wedding and it being funny and Hart tweeted back, "Well I guess it really is you!" or something along those lines. Must be some sort of inside joke. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:48 pm

i know we have discussed before about how this could all just be about PR and whatnot so i dont want to rehash all that again... but i just want to say that its working!
i was never a major fan of her... to be honest i barely knew a thing about her except that she was married to David Boreanaz. and honestly, i never really gave her much credit due to the fact that she was a playboy bunny(i do understand that she is also a credible and talented actress and model too).
but now, after seeing more of her on Twitter i actually am becomming quite a fan of her. and have a lot of respect for her! She seems to be a very strong woman who loves her family and is so proud of them and very careing and even replies back to a lot of peoples tweets to her.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Most girls that have been in playboy regret it as soon as they mature a bit, raise a family and get married.
I guess when they get the offer it seems like a good way to make money and push your way into hollywood, but it will always be a black stain on your record, people will always remember it as something bad.

Being blond an a model doesn't help either, we human beings greated this image that all blond models have a brain as small as a pea
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Jaime on Twitter - Page 5 Empty Jamie on Twitter

Post by friskifeline Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 am

I like Jamie too. I think she has a good head on her shoulders. She loves her family and will do everything humanly possible to keep it together and happy. I think she is a strong, caring and talented woman. I like that she is on Twitter. Did you see that cute picture of her with the fishing rod. You get to see her, David and Jayden in a more casual setting. More relaxed.
friskifeline
friskifeline

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:15 am

SJB wrote:New DB photo posted by Jaime

I love this. Seriously love it. What a dork. And it looks like Boothy-boy is gonna come back from Afghanistan with a pretty serious tan. I for one, am A-OK with that Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:34 am

now be nice and take the shirt off ^^
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next