Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaime on Twitter

+27
dddodson
gordongordonfan
BevCandyDarling
ToZiKa
jjrobinson73
crzy4bones
batchculture
SnoopGirl
bailey
bugaboo628
MI_Bonesgirl
NY2KS
empiricist
Brain&Heart
CanadianBones
Hello Salty Goodness
jro54
DBCrazy
tinkrella
treble21
joybrennan
Chocolate Chip
Beliskner
future_anthro
i_heart_bones
katharine
a_rangergrl2
31 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Jaime on Twitter - Page 7 Empty Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by bailey Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:37 am

katharine wrote:People are just shitty. I'd like to put it a nicer way, but I don't think I can.
From everything I've read, twitter and all, I think she is the glue for that marriage and I give her total props.
People are just mean and jealous. I think they say meanand spiteful things but they really would probably rather live her life than theirs.
To me it's funny she mentions David tweeting for her, because he said on Craig Ferguson that he hated twitter. He even made fun of it about tweeting daily things to people who don't know you. Probably because it was hockey and he is such a hockey buff. He used to do a blog for the NHL, last year or two years ago I think.

Yes, people just suck sometimes.

I kinda figured he was making fun of her Twitter usage that night too and she just included him or maybe asked him what he would say or whatever and then put it on there. On Craig Ferguson he was basically saying he thought it was stupid to tweet literally everything you do ... "I shampooed my hair, I put on deodrant" Lol. Which, some people actually do seem to tweet everything out.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7