Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaime on Twitter

+27
dddodson
gordongordonfan
BevCandyDarling
ToZiKa
jjrobinson73
crzy4bones
batchculture
SnoopGirl
bailey
bugaboo628
MI_Bonesgirl
NY2KS
empiricist
Brain&Heart
CanadianBones
Hello Salty Goodness
jro54
DBCrazy
tinkrella
treble21
joybrennan
Chocolate Chip
Beliskner
future_anthro
i_heart_bones
katharine
a_rangergrl2
31 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Jaime on Twitter - Page 3 Empty Re: Jaime on Twitter

Post by empiricist Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:34 am

Bailey,

You seem very smart, and I am not upset. I am actually bored with the topic. I hope everyone is as smart as you are.

Last edited by empiricist on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:35 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:ok I have to admit I broke down and followed her. Only for the possibility of some insanely cute DB pics. Yes I'm shallow like that Very Happy but I can't see myself ever tweeting her. It'd be wierd. I mean, I've tweeted stuff to Hart and other celebs, but Jaime is just the wife of one of my favorite actors, I just feel wierd about the whole concept. Heck, I feel wierd even following her if that makes sense LOL

couldn't agree more, I don't follow her, but her name sometimes pops up on tweetgrid when you do a general search for DB, out of curiosity I click on her name, just like I do with any other person that had something interesting to say.

but ye it feels like a stalker taking a peak into the bedroom of Cassa Boreanaz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:46 am

The only thing I know about Twitter is that I Laughing when I hear/read the name! Laughing

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 am

Beliskner wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:ok I have to admit I broke down and followed her. Only for the possibility of some insanely cute DB pics. Yes I'm shallow like that Very Happy but I can't see myself ever tweeting her. It'd be wierd. I mean, I've tweeted stuff to Hart and other celebs, but Jaime is just the wife of one of my favorite actors, I just feel wierd about the whole concept. Heck, I feel wierd even following her if that makes sense LOL

couldn't agree more, I don't follow her, but her name sometimes pops up on tweetgrid when you do a general search for DB, out of curiosity I click on her name, just like I do with any other person that had something interesting to say.

but ye it feels like a stalker taking a peak into the bedroom of Cassa Boreanaz

agree with both of you.... and MI_Bonesgirl that's the only reason I'm following her as well.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:30 am

REMINDER!

Please respect other people's opinions in this forum.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 am

Empiricist,

I actually have my last radiation treatment on Tuesday. Things are going well, that you for the kind words.

I totally get what you are saying now.

That was an interesting article. I have heard that publicists will "tip off" the photographers, etc as to the location of certain celebrities.

I wonder if celebrities can go on Twitter, etc without checking with publicists, etc first.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by batchculture Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:55 am

Hi there! I’ve been following some of the ABY threads for a while now. Today, I joined because I thought that the PR discussion is very interesting.

I am sorry to read that you are bored with the topic now, empiricist. I thought you made an excellent point. I am with you 100%.

There are other interesting opinions in this thread too, different perspectives perhaps, but still interesting. I think Twitter can be used for so many things. Communication tool, message board, popularity contest (loved that remark a_rangergirl2) .... IMO everyone on Twitter hopes to get something out of it. Why else would you bother? People may follow certain celebrities to feel closer to them. But then - this may work in favour of those guys that are using Twitter as a PR tool. No need to feel like a stalker when following a celebrity IMO, but it may be a good idea to take any personal information with a grain of salt. After all, you might be listening to a publicist .....

Sending hugs and support your way Bug! Despite the recent nastiness - I still hope you gain something!

batchculture

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:08 am

Sooo unless there is someone out there that is a crazy stalker, stealing personal pics ( and I suppose that is a possibility...) , I'm pretty sure it's actually JB she just tweeted a candid of David and her dad fixing a fence, and unlike the trampoline it's very clear that it's DB this time.

David and my dad fixing the fence so our dogs can't escape...lots of laughs! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

as a side note, it doesn't look like that fence would keep a dog in....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:48 am

a great dane maybe Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Wow after seeing that photo, I really do somehow feel like a stalker. Don't know why, it's not like I don't look at other folks tweets, but something with looking at hers makes me feel wierd. Like I'm looking into their life when I shouldn't be, kinda like a peeping tom.
I'm sure that's soooo stupid, but just kinda wierd.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:55 pm

treble21 wrote:

as a side note, it doesn't look like that fence would keep a dog in....

It looks like what they are doing is putting a small mesh wire backing on the fence...that should keep the dogs in...unless they like to dig. LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:46 pm

katharine wrote:Wow after seeing that photo, I really do somehow feel like a stalker. Don't know why, it's not like I don't look at other folks tweets, but something with looking at hers makes me feel wierd. Like I'm looking into their life when I shouldn't be, kinda like a peeping tom.

I feel like that for about a minute and then I remember that she put it up there for people to see, so she clearly doesn't have a problem with the public looking at it, then I don't feel so stalkery anymore Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:06 pm

treble21 wrote:
katharine wrote:Wow after seeing that photo, I really do somehow feel like a stalker. Don't know why, it's not like I don't look at other folks tweets, but something with looking at hers makes me feel wierd. Like I'm looking into their life when I shouldn't be, kinda like a peeping tom.

I feel like that for about a minute and then I remember that she put it up there for people to see, so she clearly doesn't have a problem with the public looking at it, then I don't feel so stalkery anymore Smile
Agree.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:29 pm

treble21 wrote:

I agree-she puts the pictures out there on a social networking site, that means she wants to show them off. We aren't digging into her personal photo album, so nothing to feel stalkerish about. I have to say, that pic of David is ADORABLE!!!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:25 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I agree-she puts the pictures out there on a social networking site, that means she wants to show them off. We aren't digging into her personal photo album, so nothing to feel stalkerish about. I have to say, that pic of David is ADORABLE!!!!

That pic of David is ADORABLE!!!! Smile Celebrities sharing a look at their lives with the public is nothing new – it’s an autobiography. What’s changed is the media format, the fact that it now can be in real time and you don’t have to be a celebrity to write your autobiography. Although you are more likely to reach "best seller status" if you are a celebrity than if you aren't. Smile It’s no more stalking than checking out someone’s autobiography in book format from the library is.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Ok..I just got a tweet..on my phone no less from Jaimie B. Wanting me to vote in a poll, and then there it is on twitter. vote for DB as the hottest vampire. Just reaffirmed the fact, it's not JB posting those tweets. I don't know how this person is getting what looks like personal pics...who knows how old that pic of DB is, and how it could have been photoshopped. But...I don't think this is her doing PR. I would think the best PRright now for her is to lay low and fix her family...not put out there that she is June Cleaver. B/c I don't buy it...espicially not now. Sorry...I just wouldn't go trolling a social networking sight for people to vote on my cheating husband for a stupid poll. Yeah....no.

And folks...I still like DB...so the cheating husband wasn't to take a stike at him, it was just stating facts. This is another JFD thing.

What a joke...we all fell for it. Well..most of us! LOL!1

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:29 pm

jjrobinson73 wrote:Ok..I just got a tweet..on my phone no less from Jaimie B. Wanting me to vote in a poll, and then there it is on twitter. vote for DB as the hottest vampire. Just reaffirmed the fact, it's not JB posting those tweets. I don't know how this person is getting what looks like personal pics...who knows how old that pic of DB is, and how it could have been photoshopped. But...I don't think this is her doing PR. I would think the best PRright now for her is to lay low and fix her family...not put out there that she is June Cleaver. B/c I don't buy it...espicially not now. Sorry...I just wouldn't go trolling a social networking sight for people to vote on my cheating husband for a stupid poll. Yeah....no.

And folks...I still like DB...so the cheating husband wasn't to take a stike at him, it was just stating facts. This is another JFD thing.

Jenn

If you vote on the poll it automatically adds that tweet to your twitter. It just did it to mine. It also adds the quiz site as a follower and sends a DM to your followers. None of which means that I am not really me. Laughing
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:49 pm

No...she sent me a direct message. Then, it came up on twitter for everyone to see. That's why the original tweet went to my phone.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:59 pm

I don't know...I find the pictures pretty realistic, we've never seen them before and that might be with 1 picture and we are all ''WOW where did that pic come from, but I find it odd that the're so many we have never seen before...how often can you say that you have seen a new pic of DB.

However I would love some confirmation that it's her, other then that keep the pics comming Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:01 pm

jjrobinson73 wrote:Ok..I just got a tweet..on my phone no less from Jaimie B. Wanting me to vote in a poll, and then there it is on twitter. vote for DB as the hottest vampire. Just reaffirmed the fact, it's not JB posting those tweets. I don't know how this person is getting what looks like personal pics...who knows how old that pic of DB is, and how it could have been photoshopped. But...I don't think this is her doing PR. I would think the best PRright now for her is to lay low and fix her family...not put out there that she is June Cleaver. B/c I don't buy it...espicially not now. Sorry...I just wouldn't go trolling a social networking sight for people to vote on my cheating husband for a stupid poll. Yeah....no.

Jenn

i dont think this means that is isnt necissarily JB.
everyone that follows her would have received a direct message, this has happend to other people i follow and it is actually them. they did not mean to send out the DMs saying vote for this or that, in many cases they did not realise they wer even sent out, it is the application type thing that does it... it will automatically genrate a DM.

buuuuttt.... in saying that, why would she vote on a thing like that anyways, i really don't see people like her falling for things like that. that makes me a little more suspicious of the authenticity of the account.

if it really is her why doesnt she verify the account.. i have noticed alot of another celebs have done that with their twitter accounts.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:02 pm

not sure how that proves it isn't her? if someone sent her the link and she voted, it would DM all of her followers automatically. Doesn't prove it's not JB. She herself has said that his cheating was something that she had known about since last year, it's not new to her and they have been in marriage counselling since so I would believe that she would vote for him in an online poll. I still think the pictures are much more reliable than analyzing her tweets as to what we think she would or wouldn't do. It may not be her, but whoever it is has access to unpublished pics of both DB and his kids....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:08 pm

treble21 wrote:not sure how that proves it isn't her? if someone sent her the link and she voted, it would DM all of her followers automatically. Doesn't prove it's not JB. She herself has said that his cheating was something that she had known about since last year, it's not new to her and they have been in marriage counselling since so I would believe that she would vote for him in an online poll. I still think the pictures are much more reliable than analyzing her tweets as to what we think she would or wouldn't do. It may not be her, but whoever it is has access to unpublished pics of both DB and his kids....

yeah those photos do seem to speak alot louder than her tweets.
if it isnt actually her, it is someone representing her and tweeting on her behalf.
im still thinking it is her, all though i am slightly suspicious so i wont be in shock if we find out it is not her but for the time being it seems pretty legit... i mean if it was someone impersonating her wouldn't they be a bit more vicious or outlandish with their tweets.

Last edited by Brain&Heart on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making it make more sense)
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:
treble21 wrote:not sure how that proves it isn't her? if someone sent her the link and she voted, it would DM all of her followers automatically. Doesn't prove it's not JB. She herself has said that his cheating was something that she had known about since last year, it's not new to her and they have been in marriage counselling since so I would believe that she would vote for him in an online poll. I still think the pictures are much more reliable than analyzing her tweets as to what we think she would or wouldn't do. It may not be her, but whoever it is has access to unpublished pics of both DB and his kids....

if it isnt actually her, it is someone representing her and tweeting on her behalf.
im still thinking it is her, all though i am slightly suspicious so i wont be in shock if we find out it is not her but for the time being it seems pretty legit... i mean if it was someone impersonating her wouldn't they be a bit more vicious or outlandish with their tweets.

agree completely with this post.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:34 pm

treble21 wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:

agree completely with this post.

I see both sides of everyone's comments. And for me, I look and read, although not a twitter girl myself, just don't wanna make the time. I still have my real doubts. Not sure why, guess all the same reasons that everyone else has. And of course, I take most everything I read on that stuff with a grain of salt, especially if I don't personally know someone. The photos do look real, but something in my gut still says somehow, not her. Doesn't really matter in the big scheme of things, just my too cents.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:32 am

Brain&Heart wrote:if it really is her why doesnt she verify the account.. i have noticed alot of another celebs have done that with their twitter accounts.
I'm interested to know how someone would "verify" their account. How's that done?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next