Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x21 ~ The Boy with the Answer ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

+25
Lyanna Stark
happylama2
olivia
i_heart_bones
ddc
jcn747
AmandaFriend
andreana22
SJB
Brain&Heart
nati.cba
DBCrazy
jsgemini
MoonlightGardenias
Ana_Flavia
treble21
SnoopGirl
Humi
AmandaMarshall
crzy4bones
CanadianBones
Beliskner
flyersfan35
bugaboo628
29 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

5x21 ~ The Boy with the Answer ~ SHOW DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: 5x21 ~ The Boy with the Answer ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by Brain&Heart Sun May 30, 2010 8:52 pm

I'm watching this episode at the moment (its on tv in Australia now) and i have watched this epi a number of times already but i am still confussed, now i dont know if this has been asnwered already, i havent read through all the posts on this thread, but when Caroline asks Booth how is gf is holding up is she refering to Brennan or Kathrine??? i still cant figure it out Neutral
Also, why did the GPS codes come up on Terrence's photo/file? they hadnt found him yet because they didnt know where he was, so how did this number appear in his file when it come up on that compture screen??
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

5x21 ~ The Boy with the Answer ~ SHOW DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: 5x21 ~ The Boy with the Answer ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by future_anthro Sun May 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:I'm watching this episode at the moment (its on tv in Australia now) and i have watched this epi a number of times already but i am still confussed, now i dont know if this has been asnwered already, i havent read through all the posts on this thread, but when Caroline asks Booth how is gf is holding up is she refering to Brennan or Kathrine??? i still cant figure it out Neutral
Also, why did the GPS codes come up on Terrence's photo/file? they hadnt found him yet because they didnt know where he was, so how did this number appear in his file when it come up on that compture screen??
She's referring to Brennan.

As for the GPS, i just thought the exact same thing. I thought the same thing the first time i saw the ep too but decided to just ignore it.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Sun May 30, 2010 9:00 pm

future_anthro wrote:
Brain&Heart wrote:I'm watching this episode at the moment (its on tv in Australia now) and i have watched this epi a number of times already but i am still confussed, now i dont know if this has been asnwered already, i havent read through all the posts on this thread, but when Caroline asks Booth how is gf is holding up is she refering to Brennan or Kathrine??? i still cant figure it out Neutral
She's referring to Brennan.

As for the GPS, i just thought the exact same thing. I thought the same thing the first time i saw the ep too but decided to just ignore it.

thanks Very Happy

yeahhh sometimes it just best to ignore things like that tongue i didnt even think anything of it the first time i watched it, but my sister pointed it out.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by happylama2 Sun May 30, 2010 10:18 pm

the Gravedigger has a very distinct MO. I imagine that they could have had several people ID'd as victims from just the abduction without ever having found the body.

happylama2
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaFriend Mon May 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Given that the Gravedigger would send out a GPS location after the ransom was paid, it is possible that the computer was programed to see if the coordinates would fit into a GPS profile.

Or, the writers went for the easy solution so that they could move the story along.

AmandaFriend
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4