Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x21 ~ The Boy with the Answer ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

+25
Lyanna Stark
happylama2
olivia
i_heart_bones
ddc
jcn747
AmandaFriend
andreana22
SJB
Brain&Heart
nati.cba
DBCrazy
jsgemini
MoonlightGardenias
Ana_Flavia
treble21
SnoopGirl
Humi
AmandaMarshall
crzy4bones
CanadianBones
Beliskner
flyersfan35
bugaboo628
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

5x21 ~ The Boy with the Answer ~ SHOW DISCUSSION Empty 5x21 ~ The Boy with the Answer ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 14, 2010 1:37 am

Please discuss and countdown to the episode here!

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Sat May 15, 2010 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

5x21 ~ The Boy with the Answer ~ SHOW DISCUSSION Empty Re: 5x21 ~ The Boy with the Answer ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 14, 2010 8:29 am

Since treble won't be home tonight, I wonder if I'll be talking to myself during the show...

An hour and a half to go...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

5x21 ~ The Boy with the Answer ~ SHOW DISCUSSION Empty Re: 5x21 ~ The Boy with the Answer ~ SHOW DISCUSSION

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 14, 2010 9:04 am

I don't think it's a coincidence that TNT is showing Hero in the Hold tonight...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 14, 2010 9:59 am

Just an fyi...I love HitH. Love it.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 14, 2010 10:00 am

And here we go. Will I be talking to myself tonight?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 14, 2010 10:06 am

You know what's sad? 81 people online, and I'm the only one here talking about the show.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri May 14, 2010 10:09 am

flyersfan35 wrote:You know what's sad? 81 people online, and I'm the only one here talking about the show.

I have a feeling a lot saw the epi yesterday, anyway as much as I like to discuss I always watch my episodes in my own little private zone where no one is aloud to bother me Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri May 14, 2010 10:09 am

hey fly! i'm not watching it (i'm studying for my microbio test) but i'd thought i'd stop by and say hello since you seem lonely. what part is on now?
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 14, 2010 10:11 am

Beliskner wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:You know what's sad? 81 people online, and I'm the only one here talking about the show.

I have a feeling a lot saw the epi yesterday, anyway as much as I like to discuss I always watch my episodes in my own little private zone where no one is aloud to bother me Razz
Not exactly what I meant...there used to be at least 10-20 people on here during the ep. And I know there are many people in the US that watch as it's shown. No worries, I'll find a discussion somewhere.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 14, 2010 10:12 am

CanadianBones wrote:hey fly! i'm not watching it (i'm studying for my microbio test) but i'd thought i'd stop by and say hello since you seem lonely. what part is on now?
Oh, it just started. Good luck on your test.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri May 14, 2010 10:39 am

Help...I'm being subjected to American Idol episodes that were recorded and not watched. LOL!!!!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaMarshall Fri May 14, 2010 10:39 am

What was Max thinking?

Who is the first person that would be suspected of a sniper shooting?

Max is a good guy, isn't he?

AmandaMarshall
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 14, 2010 10:46 am

Don't you just want to choke her?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri May 14, 2010 10:54 am

flyersfan35 wrote:Don't you just want to choke her?

If by "her" you mean GD then yes. Or maybe repeat what Brennan did to her and put a briefcase upside her head....I love that part of HitH.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 14, 2010 10:55 am

crzy4bones wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Don't you just want to choke her?

If by "her" you mean GD then yes. Or maybe repeat what Brennan did to her and put a briefcase upside her head....I love that part of HitH.
Oh, I could go for that, too...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri May 14, 2010 11:12 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:hey fly! i'm not watching it (i'm studying for my microbio test) but i'd thought i'd stop by and say hello since you seem lonely. what part is on now?

thanks, its not actually until next week, but I'm being a good girl and studying before, the night before Wink

was there a preview shown at the end of tonight's ep? i just need yes or no, it can't be discussed here.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 14, 2010 11:13 am

CanadianBones wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

thanks, its not actually until next week, but I'm being a good girl and studying before, the night before Wink

was there a preview shown at the end of tonight's ep? i just need yes or no, it can't be discussed here.
Yes.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Humi Fri May 14, 2010 11:14 am

omg was it gd jus ansa yes or no abt the preview

Humi

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri May 14, 2010 11:15 am

thanks fly, i'll have to keep an eye on youtube then Very Happy
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Fri May 14, 2010 11:21 am

question, where the hell does one get a gun like max did? especially with his shady past. i'm not looking to get one, but i just don't know where that type of stuff is sold...like the only store i can think of is canadian tire(which obv isn't in the usa) and there i think you can just buy pellet guns.

i have to say during Brennan's dream sequence at one point it almost seemed to me like she came out of the dream and it was real, when Diggy was burying her in the clear coffin a la csi and for a split second i thought it was actually happening. also for a split second a part of me thought Brennan was going to either ask booth to stay with her or booth was going to offer to stay with her when she admitted to having nightmares then i realized it would've been very un-Brennan. I was on edge that whole episode. It was so suspenseful.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri May 14, 2010 11:28 am

CanadianBones wrote:question, where the hell does one get a gun like max did? especially with his shady past. i'm not looking to get one, but i just don't know where that type of stuff is sold...like the only store i can think of is canadian tire(which obv isn't in the usa) and there i think you can just buy pellet guns.

i have to say during Brennan's dream sequence at one point it almost seemed to me like she came out of the dream and it was real, when Diggy was burying her in the clear coffin a la csi and for a split second i thought it was actually happening. also for a split second a part of me thought Brennan was going to either ask booth to stay with her or booth was going to offer to stay with her when she admitted to having nightmares then i realized it would've been very un-Brennan. I was on edge that whole episode. It was so suspenseful.
Gun Laws and availability in the US are vastly different than up here.
I am guessing Max called in a "favour" and voila! shoot

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 14, 2010 11:45 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:question, where the hell does one get a gun like max did? especially with his shady past. i'm not looking to get one, but i just don't know where that type of stuff is sold...like the only store i can think of is canadian tire(which obv isn't in the usa) and there i think you can just buy pellet guns.

Gun Laws and availability in the US are vastly different than up here.
I am guessing Max called in a "favour" and voila! shoot
In PA, you can buy guns at a gun show with no background check. I absolutely hate it.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri May 14, 2010 11:51 am

In PA, you can buy guns at a gun show with no background check. I absolutely hate it.
Scary.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Fri May 14, 2010 11:54 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
Scary.
Extremely. Of course, I don't like guns, and I don't agree with the notion that everyone has a 'right' to own one. But that's a whole other can of worms I won't open up here.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri May 14, 2010 12:06 pm

hey fly! so what did you think of the episode?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next