Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+12
hy6110327
SnoopGirl
206bonesaddicted
treble21
PIMP
i_heart_bones
Nightowl
flyersfan35
ToZiKa
G
DBCrazy
Cassiopeia
16 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 40 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by G Tue May 18, 2010 2:44 am

ToZiKa wrote:is Agent O back to his normal color or is he still looking like a smurf?
When he was here last night, he was all normal again! I guess he really really loves his pie. I don't think any of it actually got in his mouth. Laughing
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue May 18, 2010 2:45 am

G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:is Agent O back to his normal color or is he still looking like a smurf?
When he was here last night, he was all normal again! I guess he really really loves his pie. I don't think any of it actually got in his mouth. Laughing
he would have complained about that
it's really hard for little boys to eat.....male and eye-hand-coordination not really working yet......that has to go wrong Laughing

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by G Tue May 18, 2010 2:49 am

ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
it's really hard for little boys to eat.....male and eye-hand-coordination not really working yet......that has to go wrong Laughing
It's funny, he'll hold the spoon in one hand, and then cram food into his face with the other. He only uses the spoon to fling food as far as he can.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue May 18, 2010 2:51 am

G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
It's funny, he'll hold the spoon in one hand, and then cram food into his face with the other. He only uses the spoon to fling food as far as he can.
Suspect
what's wrong with that?
I eat like that all the time....worked perfectly for 21 years for me

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by G Tue May 18, 2010 2:53 am

ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
Suspect
what's wrong with that?
You're funny. Laughing
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue May 18, 2010 2:54 am

G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
Suspect
what's wrong with that?
You're funny. Laughing
nah.....
wouldn't think of it

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue May 18, 2010 2:58 am

are you feeling better yet?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by G Tue May 18, 2010 2:58 am

How is school going? Do you have easy courses or hard ones? Sorry, I'm forgetful if I've asked before? I can't remember.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue May 18, 2010 2:59 am

G-Woman wrote:How is school going? Do you have easy courses or hard ones? Sorry, I'm forgetful if I've asked before? I can't remember.
English is mostly rather easy, but the Spanish is hard

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by G Tue May 18, 2010 3:00 am

ToZiKa wrote:are you feeling better yet?
I don't know. Yes and no. Not really today, but I don't want to be a downer. Tomorrow is a new day. Smile
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Tue May 18, 2010 3:01 am

ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:How is school going? Do you have easy courses or hard ones? Sorry, I'm forgetful if I've asked before? I can't remember.
I love the sound of spanish. How many languages are you taking?
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue May 18, 2010 3:02 am

G-Woman wrote:
I don't know. Yes and no. Not really today, but I don't want to be a downer. Tomorrow is a new day. Smile
I'm sure it will be worth the pain you are in now in the end

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue May 18, 2010 3:03 am

G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
it sounds great, if you can produce those sounds.....I can't so far.....well sometimes.....but not always.
I'm working on it though, so maybe I'll be able to do it in the future

I just have Spanish and English of course
I wouldn't survive with another language on top of that

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by G Tue May 18, 2010 3:07 am

ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
That's what they tell me. I guess I underestimated what I was getting in to. I don't know if I thought I'd just jump out of bed and be like I used to, but not so much. It's getting better every day though, and that's good. Today was just rough. The physiotherapist has to push you beyond your limits, to make the next session easier. They don't believe you when you say I can't. Which is a good thing, I know, but still..........
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Tue May 18, 2010 3:10 am

ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
it sounds great, if you can produce those sounds.....I can't so far.....well sometimes.....but not always.
I'm working on it though, so maybe I'll be able to do it in the future

I just have Spanish and English of course
I wouldn't survive with another language on top of that
Do you have an easy time keeping them seperate, learning them all at the same time? I would love to learn another language. Maybe I should. Very Happy
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue May 18, 2010 3:11 am

G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
That's what they tell me. I guess I underestimated what I was getting in to. I don't know if I thought I'd just jump out of bed and be like I used to, but not so much. It's getting better every day though, and that's good. Today was just rough. The physiotherapist has to push you beyond your limits, to make the next session easier. They don't believe you when you say I can't. Which is a good thing, I know, but still..........
I'm sorry that you hurt so much right now
but it's good when the physiotherapist makes you push yourself, you only got this one chance to get back to normal
I hope it won't hurt so much tomorrow, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

-------

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40