Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Finale Contest!

+22
JessLayne
ForensicMama
SocksNTies
jjrobinson73
suck.it.up.buttercup91
jcn747
sanasus
jro54
ReginaPhalange
mommahurley
anteater
wonderwoman
a_rangergrl2
olivia
summer_stars
Dancin' Phalanges
puckishbearscubsfan
bones_fanatic19
HeyHey
yvettelgh
treble21
bugaboo628
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Season Finale Contest! - Page 2 Empty Re: Season Finale Contest!

Post by jcn747 Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 pm

jro54 wrote:I love reading everyone's theories, but I don't think the finale is going to be anything like what we imagine.

I am almost certain wont be anything like we think!!
I mean take tEitB for example.
I think if it is big they will keep it hush hush and definitely lead is all sorts of wrong directions.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:30 am

Very Happy
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:44 pm

I think they have been keeping it hush hush. They have let a few teasers out...but nothing anyone can say with certainty. I like everyone's idea...well most of them! LOL!! I am a shipper at heart, so I like those. I do think there is one tho....the poster who had a death in there. That seems most likely right now...considering some of the clues people have been able to make sense out of. The Russian...etc. I can see someone dying, and I agree most likely Daisy.

While I would like to play...my theory goes along with other peoples so much that it wouldn't make sense.

I do love reading these though! We can always hope!! !

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:46 pm

WAIT A SECOND!!!

I wonder if Booth is going undercover? And he gets "shot?" And it is to flush the Russian out?

Hermmm!!!! Is this a repeat of S3? Or along those lines? Could this be the catalyst that we need for Brennan to realize her feelings?

Guess I just entered kinda into this game! LOL!!

Altho...I have to say...when I found out where DB gets his socks....I ordered a pair. Those things are EXPENSIVE!!!! Sheesh!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SocksNTies Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Whatever happens, I am pretty sure there will be an airport scene and Angela will feel inclined to flash her boobs at someone again.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Here is my theory for the finale and it's chock-full of spoilers!

Spoiler:
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Season Finale Contest! - Page 2 Empty My guess....

Post by JessLayne Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Okay here's what I think will happen...They end up at an airport they will both board their planes and at the last minute Brennan will get off and run to Booth's plane...it will show Booth and we will hear Brennan arguing with a Stewardess and Booth will get up and meet her and be like "Bones, what are you doing here....what about the dig?"And then she will be like "I couldn't let you leave without telling you how I feel" The stewardess will be like you both need to sit down or leave...he will be like I can't leave I have to go and she will say I'm coming with you....and fade to black!

***This is probably just wishful thinking...lol!*** Laughing
JessLayne
JessLayne

Number of posts : 9
Say What You Want : "When you love someone, you open yourself up to suffering. That's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly..."
Registration date : 2010-04-26

http://twitter.com/jesslayne

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:22 am

I have a few different scenarios kicking around in my head, some positive, and some not so much. So I'm gonna try to put together something in between..

B&B both have the opportunity to go away for a year. Brennan, on the dig, and Booth to the Rangers. We know that they discuss this early in the episode since Caroline makes the comment that it is their last case and that they are running from each other. Why are they running? I don't know the answer to that until I see how the Gravedigger episode plays out.

We know that Brennan doesn't go on the dig, per the sides. I think that she will have a heart to heart talk with Hodgins (They probably grow closer again after Diggy's trial) And Hodgins tells her to give Booth a chance. He took that chance once with Angela and it didn't work, but he didn't give up. He loves Angela the way Booth loves Brennan. They are meant to be. Maybe he will tell her that no one can guarantee 30 or 40 or 50 years, but how can you know it won't work, if you aren't willing to give it a chance. You can't guarantee a lifetime, but you can guarantee a beginning. Things always work out eventually.

B&B get together at the airport before he leaves, for coffee, and he tells her to keep in touch with Parker while he's gone. They talk about how things will change while he's gone. Booth can finally get over his feelings for Brennan and she can move on without him. Brennan tells him that she doesn't want to move on, she wants to change, for Booth. She wants to give them a chance. Booth tells Brennan he never wanted her to change. But he can't put himself back through this. He has tried to move on and he will be gone for a year. Alot can happen in a year. He can't expect her to wait for him. She had her chance, if only she would have been open enough to accept it. Brennan, with tears in her eyes, asks Booth if this is really goodbye, did they really miss their chance? He hugs her, and tells her he doesn't know. No matter what happens, they will always be friends and partners. As Booth walks away Brennan says "I love you Booth". He hears her, goes back to her and asks her what she said. She repeats that she loves him, and he tell her he loves her too. They kiss, there are tears, both happy and sad because he still has to go. Fade out. Leading to a 1 year time lapse (which I am absolutely against by the way) and onto season 6.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:40 am

ok...I already posted, but my feelings have been solidifying as I've watched this season unfold. Here's what I think. As I've said on other threads...this is my story and I'm sticking to it!

AT the END of the Finale, the final scene, for whatevver reason will be Brennan and Booth in bed having essentially the same scene as at the Beginning of The End in the Beginning. Essentially, as payback to us all that he promised it would be real last year...and this year...It is real..... Where it will lead...? Stay tuned!

Remember: "nothing happens without first a dream"

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:43 am

oops...should say...

AT the END of The End in the Beginning, the Finale, the final scene, for whatevver reason will be Brennan and Booth in bed having essentially the same scene as in "The End in the Beginning". Essentially, as payback to us all that he promised it would be real last year...and this year...It is real..... Where it will lead...? Stay tuned!
"Nothing happens unless first a dream"

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:55 pm

hmmm just had a terrible thought, what if Booth goes away to move on, do u remember SN saying something like "can they find other people, we will that in season 6" so i have this horrible thought Booth leaves and comes back a year later with a GF!!!! Please guys reassure me!!
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Okay, some reassurance... SN said something closer to "Booth may try to move on, and whether he's successful at that will be something we explore into next season..." (I'm paraphrasing) It didn't mention other people at all... so moving on can mean many things. I really think the option of Booth having the opportunity to go away is more important to the "moving on" scenario than other "dates" are.

I also, personally, don't take the comment by SN to mean that Booth spends all of season 6 moving on... he says they'll explore whether he was successful. It could be as simple as him trying to move on the last 6 episodes of this year, and by the finale we see that maybe he can't and next year is the fall out... if Brennan has put SOMETHING about her feelings out there, could be the tentative beginning of them exploring the idea that they BOTH have feelings, (slowly, of course Wink ) Or could just be Booth being reassured by something and deciding he's willing to put the time into breaking down Brennan's walls... Yes, he's already been doing this over time, but lets not forget the man only told her his feelings a couple episodes ago, and he really should know that it takes her time to "adjust to new perceptions" (her words to Sully, remember?) and plus her overwhelming fear of losing him...

So I, for one, would like to see first- Brennan acknowledging her feelings in some way to Booth, giving him obvious hope and then second- it will make Booth secure and he'll be back to happy, cocky Booth who can flirt and break down her walls in season 6. That's my dream. But either way, I really can't imagine a whole season of Booth "moving on"... and I don't interpret what SN in that way at all.
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:13 am

gordongordonfan wrote:Okay, some reassurance... SN said something closer to "Booth may try to move on, and whether he's successful at that will be something we explore into next season..." (I'm paraphrasing) It didn't mention other people at all... so moving on can mean many things. I really think the option of Booth having the opportunity to go away is more important to the "moving on" scenario than other "dates" are.

I also, personally, don't take the comment by SN to mean that Booth spends all of season 6 moving on... he says they'll explore whether he was successful. It could be as simple as him trying to move on the last 6 episodes of this year, and by the finale we see that maybe he can't and next year is the fall out... if Brennan has put SOMETHING about her feelings out there, could be the tentative beginning of them exploring the idea that they BOTH have feelings, (slowly, of course Wink ) Or could just be Booth being reassured by something and deciding he's willing to put the time into breaking down Brennan's walls... Yes, he's already been doing this over time, but lets not forget the man only told her his feelings a couple episodes ago, and he really should know that it takes her time to "adjust to new perceptions" (her words to Sully, remember?) and plus her overwhelming fear of losing him...

So I, for one, would like to see first- Brennan acknowledging her feelings in some way to Booth, giving him obvious hope and then second- it will make Booth secure and he'll be back to happy, cocky Booth who can flirt and break down her walls in season 6. That's my dream. But either way, I really can't imagine a whole season of Booth "moving on"... and I don't interpret what SN in that way at all.

Okay i feel better Very Happy !! thanks for that, i was scared for a minuet there tongue

And you are right, taking SN literally, is the equivalent of listening to Bones talk about emotions Laughing
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:23 am

This is what I think will happen:

Brennan will be offered the chance to join the dig in Malaysia, and she will ask Daisy to accompany her. She tells Booth this, and he is heartbroken that she will be leaving him and their partnership for an entire year. When the Rangers come and ask him to train future snipers, he will take into consideration that Bones will be abandoning him, and decides to go to the Army, despite the fact that it will bring back many horrible memories for him and may destroy him psychologically.

Booth and Brennan both argue about who is leaving whom, and their argument ends with them never wishing to speak to each other again, echoing Brennan's refusal to work with Booth after their fight in the flashbacks of the 100th episode. The afternoon that Booth's flight is set to take off, Brennan is working on identifying a skeleton from LIMBO, as her flight isn't set to leave for another week. Enter Hodgins. He tells Brennan quite simply that she is being an idiot; everyone can see the love that she and Booth share, and it isn't fair of her to not even say goodbye to him. Brennan runs out of the lab. Angela and Hodgins have the "Brennan isn't going away" conversation we saw in the sides.

Cut to a crowded airport (with the 200some extras). Booth is looking at the arrivals/departures board. He has already said his goodbyes to Parker and the Squints elsewhere. He hears his name being called from a distance and turns around to see Brennan running towards him. He walks swiftly towards her, carrying his luggage. They stop in front of each other. Brennan says, "When you gambled, when you said that you wanted to give 'us' a shot, I told you that I was a scientist, that I didn't know how to change. Various experiences and many late nights thinking about this since that moment have made me realize that science is experimental; the point of it is to discover what can change. I also told you that the definition of insanity, as you said yourself, was doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different outcome. We've danced around this for years, and now I'm ready to tell you that my attempt at trying for a different outcome is to tell you that I love you." Booth is silent for a few moments. "Say something," Brennan pleads. "You love me?" Booth asks her, his voice a whisper as though he is hardly daring to believe it. "Do you want me to prove it to you?" she replies. And then... BAM! They kiss! Fangirls across the nation squeal and jump up and down. The kiss is so much better than any of the other three of their kisses we've seen. But then, the sadness comes. Booth is legally obligated to go to the Rangers for a year. He tells Brennan to go on her dig and they'll have a relationship when they're both back, setting up the one year time gap, because Booth is training with the Rangers, Brennan and Daisy are on the dig, and Angela and Hodgins are on their honeymoon.

Happy and sad tears.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by leilocas Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:25 pm

What I think its simple

They have sex at the almost end of the episode, because of the name twist. Like a good bye sex.

They decide to go their separate ways... maybe Brennan found out shes pregnant...

They return next year... she has a baby, she's with an other man, Booth thinks the baby isnt his.

He thinks he really have to move on, if she has a baby with someone else... he doesnt have a chance. So he moves on... like S.N says.

One question... where do you find the sides... I dont find them!!

Thanks!!

Leila
leilocas
leilocas

Number of posts : 23
Say What You Want : Even I know he's lying, haha - Brennan

Ohhh, THAT little brain- Brennan
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:02 pm

jcn747- You're welcome! Just remember when I need "talked down from the ledge" I expect you to come "lightining fast with the typing!" [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:00 am

Contest is over and the thread is locked! Results on May 21st! I cannot wait to see who comes the closest!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 28, 2010 11:20 am

Here is the results thread!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2