Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVGuide MegaBuzz Video 100th Episode

+9
anteater
treble21
CiscoAg
jenlovesbones
Lorna Doone
tinkrella
jjrobinson73
THX1138
bugaboo628
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TVGuide MegaBuzz Video 100th Episode - Page 2 Empty Re: TVGuide MegaBuzz Video 100th Episode

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:37 am

Whatever happens doesn't erase "I love you in an atta girl kind of way". Things would be totally different if Booth hadn't chickened out. Brennan was ready to hear "I love you" then, you could see the disappointment in her eyes when Booth didn't say it.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

TVGuide MegaBuzz Video 100th Episode - Page 2 Empty Re: TVGuide MegaBuzz Video 100th Episode

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:48 am

Yeah...but he had Cam and Sweets in each ear. Different approaches....but managed to make him doubt himself.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Well, we unfortunately already know what they think of a chance for a potential relationship since they begin seriously dating other people one episode after the 100th. Crying or Very sad
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:50 pm

THX1138 wrote:
CiscoAg wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:he starts dating catherine but if the sides are true....that's only AFTER she tells him she's having coffee with andrew....so...one could argue that she is the catalyst in the entire thing. too early to tell of course but that's the way it seems so far.
Which would indicate that either Brennan said no, or Booth said something along the lines of "It's not a good idea right now." not a yes, not a no, but enough of a rejection for Brennan to say screw it and make a date with Hacker.

king RM

Or, there's that wacky theory that they agree to see other people because they want to do a whole "hiding their own relationship from everyone, so let's date other people so nobody will suspect us" theory.

Ugh, I'm lost. I just want to have my Thursday night Bones thrill back.
I have never actually heard that one before, but I like it...really like it. Too ficcy though, IMO, but then again this has been the season of ficdom in Bones.

king RM

I read that theory somewhere else, and have even speculated it myself. It has to do with the sides that came out for the episode where B/B start dating the others. Something about their interactions seemed off, like there was something else going on.

I'm with you on it sounding ficcy, but then again, fanfiction is so crazy/broad these days it's hard for any plot not to sound like a fanfic. Rolling Eyes
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by Kajunblueyes Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:10 pm

still think the kiss is in the past guys...sorry to rain on any parades. It would have to have been something significant from the past which imo would mean a kiss. About them taking a definitive stance on their relationship, of that one i have no clue
Kajunblueyes
Kajunblueyes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : \"When you hear the words 'We think it's Cancer' it puts everything into perspective
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:35 pm

This. Is. Killing. Me.

I didn't see how this could happen right now and I didn't want it to go down this way, but the more I hear about the 100th, and the cryptic clues, I think B&B are going to have present time sex in the 100th. That would be shocking and jaw dropping (Really would a kiss past or present really be all that shocking? Not so much.) That could lead to a fall out and make them run away and try to "date" other people. But that still doesn't make sense to me. How can they go from what they have built, to Booth knowing he loves Brennan, to Brennan now saying she believes in love, to this HUGE falling out. Then to pretending to be married, to dating the others, to rocking out to Hot Blooded, and going through the gravedigger trial...
I just don't see where the "dates" fit in. Unless it is some kind of cover up for a real relationship.
These last 8 episodes are going to give me an ulcer. It's gonna be a hell of a ride, I just hope the ending of the finale leaves us on good terms over the summer. I'm not sure I can go 3 1/2 months feeling like I do right now!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jenlovesbones Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:04 am

I think it's just too easy, and less "Wow" like, if Bones is the one who says no in the 100th. Who'd be surprised by that when even her biggest fans think it would be her? Bones has been prepping to put her heart out on the line this season, and while Booth's had the opportunity to do so he hasn't. I think that's what we'll see go down in the 100th.

Having said that, I'm with Cisco. . . I can't wait another 16 days to find out how this goes down! Smile

jenlovesbones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 45
Say What You Want : I <3 Bones, and I'm so happy to find other people who do too to discuss! I'm @jenlovesbones on Twitter now too!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:41 am

anteater wrote:Well, we unfortunately already know what they think of a chance for a potential relationship since they begin seriously dating other people one episode after the 100th. Crying or Very sad

I don't know how "serious" lunch and coffee is, but yeah, unless they are covering something up, the 100th does not end with B/B in a relationship
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 am

treble21 wrote:
anteater wrote:Well, we unfortunately already know what they think of a chance for a potential relationship since they begin seriously dating other people one episode after the 100th. Crying or Very sad

I don't know how "serious" lunch and coffee is, but yeah, unless they are covering something up, the 100th does not end with B/B in a relationship

The only reason I say "serious" is because both of them are mentioned in other episodes as still dating the third parties (in The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle sides that got taken down, Booth tells Brennan he has been on 5 dates with Catfish and Brennan mentions Hackjob again). That and the fact that we don't see any resolution to their dating others by the season finale. Now granted, that probably would not have made it into the sides, so I am just basing this off the fact that we don't know if any resolution occurs by seasons end. If the dating others goes into next season, then I think we could say it is serious. affraid
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:44 am

anteater wrote:
treble21 wrote:

The only reason I say "serious" is because both of them are mentioned in other episodes as still dating the third parties (in The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle sides that got taken down, Booth tells Brennan he has been on 5 dates with Catfish and Brennan mentions Hackjob again). That and the fact that we don't see any resolution to their dating others by the season finale. Now granted, that probably would not have made it into the sides, so I am just basing this off the fact that we don't know if any resolution occurs by seasons end. If the dating others goes into next season, then I think we could say it is serious. affraid

If it goes into next season I would agree, but we really don't have any indication of that ....yet
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jenlovesbones Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:14 am

treble21 wrote:
anteater wrote:
treble21 wrote:

If it goes into next season I would agree, but we really don't have any indication of that ....yet

We can be sure these "other" relationships aren't that serious if Brennen's going to Malaysia for a year and Booth back to the Rangers. The only ones Booth and Brennen are serious about are Brennen and Booth, respectively. Heart flutters.

jenlovesbones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 45
Say What You Want : I <3 Bones, and I'm so happy to find other people who do too to discuss! I'm @jenlovesbones on Twitter now too!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:28 pm

Very Happy
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:46 pm

he said they had been on five dates? time must be speeding by then in these epps unless "lunches" and stuff count as dates.

I can't see it being serious either if booth of them are so willing to up and leave for a year. well, let's be honest...we KNOW hacker isn't serious b/c that actor is gonna be on another show next season and there has been no news at all about Rena joining the cast or even being in more than one episode.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:30 am

*sticking my nose out from the angst shelter*
He said it? That he has been on 5 dates with bluefish ?? 5 dates?!?!?! Oh my...

*closing the door and going all depressed - again!- back into the shelter. Why did I leave it in the first plase?..*
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:44 am

Yeah that whole Booth and bluefish thing makes me want to throw up a little..

WHY do Booth and Brennan have to fight what they could have?? banghead
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:33 am

Good video!
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2