Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Finale-Best Guesses

+18
crzy4bones
Kamera
Groovycathers
clair82
shipper87
yvettelgh
treble21
BBShipper
future_anthro
puckishbearscubsfan
SnoopGirl
Beliskner
MI_Bonesgirl
bbfaith
the.thinker
mommahurley
andreana22
sarabrowncolorado
22 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Season Finale-Best Guesses Empty Season Finale-Best Guesses

Post by sarabrowncolorado Tue May 18, 2010 3:29 am

I thought I would start a new thread so we could put our "scenarios" out there. Obviously the Season Finale Contest is closed. BUT, I thought it would be okay (I hope it is) to somewhat mimic it here. Maybe everyone could put down their one thought about how the finale is going to go....now that we've seen previews/promos/spoilers/interviews. We have a couple of conversations going on everywhere, but feel free to post your "Best Guess" here in this thread. I can't wait to read what everyone thinks!
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 179
Say What You Want : Oy.
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Season Finale-Best Guesses Empty Re: Season Finale-Best Guesses

Post by sarabrowncolorado Tue May 18, 2010 4:14 am

Okay. Here are my thoughts.

Begin episode with the Hoarder issue. Brennan brings up the idea of the dig. She says something to Cam and Booth. While Brennan and Cam check out the body, Booth maybe says something to Hodgens then??? And the idea starts to sink into Booth that maybe she actually might start to consider doing something else.

At some point Angela’s dad arrives and proposes this “challenge” to Hodgens. He wants him to steal this car that one of his band mates “acquired” from him long ago in a poker game (totally guessing here). So Hodgens agrees. Sweets, apparently helps him with this adventure. (I’m going to guess that this car thing ends up being a ruse set up by her dad to test his ‘cajones’ and ends up being a wedding gift from him).

Booth sees the Army Ranger who is there to “recruit” him. He does not want to go (based on the previews). He tries to figure out how his name got on this list and how to get it off the list. He calls Brennan to meet him at the diner. While he waits a Ranger (maybe the same) brings him the actual letter. Then we get the scene in the diner.

While they are working to figure out the crime, Brennan decides she is going to go. Maybe this is spurned on by the conversation with Booth. Maybe she thinks that the only thing really holding her there is her devotion to him (because she thinks she’s growing weary of the job part). All the while, Booth is sitting with this option to go to the Rangers. Maybe he is having the same sort of “internal discussion”. Should he go? Should he stay? Maybe Brennan has a discussion with Angela. Maybe Booth has a discussion with Parker who influences him one way or another. I’m not totally sure I am convinced he would decide to go because he has a son. I think he would want to stay…but maybe he decides to tell Brennan he is going so that she will leave and “follow her heart” later in the episode. I would guess that Angela tells Hodgens that Brennan is thinking of leaving.

So, Brennan is going to go. She invites Daisy to come with. Daisy gets super excited and runs to tell Sweets. Sweets is taken aback; excited, but not really. The next person he sees is Booth. He tells Booth that Daisy is going off with Brennan. Booth is shocked because he didn’t know that she was going for sure. So, both Booth and Brennan end up making the decision to go. They make this absolutely based on each other, but separate from each other. They both think the other is going to go, so they might as well go too (I’m sure it’s a little more complicated than that).

Then they meet up outside on the park bench and have a talk…about how they’re both leaving and how it’s hard for them. Booth says he’s not good at change. Brennan says that it’s been a good run but that she needs to go back to what she loves. The conversation is most likely full of tension but does not bring about what they really want to say…..so….they move back to the case. They have figured out that the man was murdered by his own crap and meet up at the office to turn the last bit of info into Caroline. She makes her comments to them and we leave them both thinking about what’s happening next.

Now, here’s where I get fuzzy. We’re set up for everyone to leave. Angela/Hodgens to Paris. Brennan and Daisy to The Dig. Booth to wherever the hell it is they are trying to send him (or so he tells Brennan). So, now something big OR a series of small subtle things that add up to something big has to occur to keep them together (but maybe not in DC). And I have no idea what. Any ideas?
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 Tue May 18, 2010 5:28 am

sarabrowncolorado wrote:Now, here’s where I get fuzzy. We’re set up for everyone to leave. Angela/Hodgens to Paris. Brennan and Daisy to The Dig. Booth to wherever the hell it is they are trying to send him (or so he tells Brennan). So, now something big OR a series of small subtle things that add up to something big has to occur to keep them together (but maybe not in DC). And I have no idea what. Any ideas?

It's possible they do leave but work together remotely. Or maybe Booth leaves the FBI and joins the military and Bones helps with military cases. I can't imagine Bones ever leaving the Jeffersonian. The sets used for filming probably cost a fortune to build and are gorgeous. Also, you would lose the squints.

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Tue May 18, 2010 6:21 am

I agree. I think that makes sense. I guess that I feel that they are clearly not going to have her abandon this forever....just really can't wait to see why it is she decides to stay.
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Tue May 18, 2010 7:26 am

I definitely think we are going to see Booth tell her about his past, how he's been abandoned before...by his father...That he doesn't do well with change as a result...maybe more, and we start to hear the beginnings of him opening up about his past. I'm kind of starting to think that maybe something happens to Pops, and that's what makes the ending so emotional, because that would force Brennan to keep her word to Pops and tell Booth about his father....which could result in her "holding" him because we all know whether he says it or not..he needs it. ... I can't say bit by bit what's going to happen...It's usually far less and far less complicated that what people guss on here...TV doesn't allow time for long drawn out conversations....but I think the end result will be .... I really kind of think Booth is going to go with Brennan on her dig....and Daisy is going to stay and marry Sweets. (I have a funny feeling the reason Hodgins says "no she's not" abotu Daisy gong with brennan is that maybe he's been asked to test her for pregnancy...Daisy, not Brennan) I've also read somewhere that John Francis Daily has a pilot in the works...so perhaps he and Daisy are going to be taking some time off from the Jeff.

Now I have no knowledge of any of this,,,,this is just my instinct!

I do feel strongly that the Finale will end with the scene that the Finale last year began with!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Wed May 19, 2010 12:30 am

You think this season's finale will end that way or the series finale?
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Season Finale-Best Guesses Empty daisy and sweets for sure

Post by the.thinker Wed May 19, 2010 2:10 am

Ok...I can see Daisy and Sweets going on the dig together or going somewhere together. The actress who plays Daisy, isn't she going to be on another series next season, own show or something like that. If JFD is also doing a promo, it would make perfect sense for the not to start the season.

Now, I have NO IDEA what to make of Booth and Brennan. We have been told they start the season together and there is no major lapse of time between the finale and nest season's premier. Doesn't that mean that they HAVE to end with some sort of direction that puts them in the same place?

the.thinker

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bbfaith Wed May 19, 2010 2:55 am

I actually think that they are all going away for a certain amount of time. There are numerous benefits:
- never before was there a better opportunity (all four main characters have good reasons to go, only Cam has none and she must run the Jeffersonian thus stay behind)
- it creates change (a show depends on a certain amount of development of its main characters without that its quality suffers)
- it makes people speculate and anticipate what happens next (a lot of viewers will tune in to the next season and bring the producers *katching*)

Now although I know they will go away what with all the spoilers around, I hate it. I hate it, because it means BB won't take that step forward that I want them to take. IMHO they could just leap into bed, but HH et al. are just too prudish.

bbf

bbfaith

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Wed May 19, 2010 3:07 am

You know...maybe the separate professionally but not personally.

glimmer of hope anyone?
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed May 19, 2010 5:08 am

That is kinda what I took from DB's interview on Fallon:

"The 2 characters will come to a decision where they have to kind of not really leave each other, but go in a different direction from each other and from that, at the start of next season to become closer"

Then he goes on to say it's a tear-jerker and they may or may not lock lips. LMAO Way to talk in circles DB!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 Wed May 19, 2010 7:38 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:That is kinda what I took from DB's interview on Fallon:

"The 2 characters will come to a decision where they have to kind of not really leave each other, but go in a different direction from each other and from that, at the start of next season to become closer"

Then he goes on to say it's a tear-jerker and they may or may not lock lips. LMAO Way to talk in circles DB!

Woohoo! I see that as an admission that they lock lips! David accidentally said there would be kissing in the 100th episode during the 100th episode party. I think he let it slip again in this one. cheers

And the comment about them going in different directions may be that they separate for 1 year and then all come back together in the next season.

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Wed May 19, 2010 7:49 am

I hope you're right. Though I am doubtful.
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Wed May 19, 2010 8:43 am

Booth + Brennan + Airport + a goodbye = Hot ''I will miss you kiss'' with some tears = Me happy during Hiatus
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Wed May 19, 2010 9:22 am

Not sure what will happen ... only 2 more days!!!

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed May 19, 2010 9:27 am

Omg. That ^ picture is freaking gorgeous!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Wed May 19, 2010 10:02 am

I think they part but with a very promising parting. BRennan feels the need to get away for awhile to clear her head to be ready for him when she gets back.

WE know for sure no matter what happens they will still work together next season. There is really no suspense there even if Hart didn't say it.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed May 19, 2010 10:30 am

puckishbearscubsfan wrote:I think they part but with a very promising parting. Brennan feels the need to get away for awhile to clear her head to be ready for him when she gets back..
That's actually what i'm hoping for. Actually, i'm hoping he'll go with her, but close second is her going away to clear her head. Very Brennan thing to do.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by BBShipper Wed May 19, 2010 11:01 am

Hi everyone, a newbie here Smile

I'm not sure anyone's mentioned it and it might be a bit crazy but what if the GD's partner is after Brennan and that's why next season they start at a different location?
They have to lay low and of course Booth has to be with Bones to protect her hehe

Maybe the GD's partner kills Daisy thinking it's Bones cause originally it was Bones who was going to Indonesia or whatever

Btw I love reading all the different theories and analogies you guys post Smile

BBShipper

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 am

Welcome!!!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Wed May 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Welcome! You'll love it here.

And I think your idea is very unique and quite interesting...that would certainly be a plot twist now, wouldn't it! Smile
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed May 19, 2010 12:51 pm

BBShipper wrote:
Maybe the GD's partner kills Daisy thinking it's Bones cause originally it was Bones who was going to Indonesia or whatever
Welcome!

That would be awesome. I mean.. poor Daisy.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Wed May 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Okay...here's my guess.

We play out the entire episode as if Brennan is leaving. While Booth may feel conflicted about rather he should go or not, he ultimately stays for Parker. Brennan is going to leave up until the very end when something changes her mind (maybe Parker says something to her; an observation, a question about his dad...something) and she decides to stay. So, she has all of these crazy, conflicting, confusing thoughts and feelings so she goes to the one person she always goes to to sort out this sort of thing, Booth. As she is confronting this issue within herself, with Booth there to witness and assist, she either gets very close to or does tell Booth she stayed for him. She really wants to get back to her roots as an anthro, but ultimately she stayed b/c she just can't seem to leave him. As we're getting very close to a "momentous kiss", the phone rings.

The Gravedigger (or accomplice) has Daisy.

End of episode.
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Wed May 19, 2010 10:42 pm

BBShipper wrote:Hi everyone, a newbie here Smile

I'm not sure anyone's mentioned it and it might be a bit crazy but what if the GD's partner is after Brennan and that's why next season they start at a different location?
They have to lay low and of course Booth has to be with Bones to protect her hehe

Btw I love reading all the different theories and analogies you guys post Smile

I think you're onto something. I don't know that Daisy dies, but I do think they get her. I think the accomplice is acting on his own and thinks he's getting Brennan but gets Daisy instead. This is a great idea on your part. This could leave next season open for the return or death of Daisy depending on the actress' schedule. It would be a "nifty" cliffhanger. It would be a "huge" result that would change things for everyone but could be the result of small, subtle things that have a big impact (Booth deciding to stay, Brennan deciding to stay, etc). This would be emotional, a tearjerker....good guessing!
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 Thu May 20, 2010 4:43 am

sarabrowncolorado wrote:Okay...here's my guess.

We play out the entire episode as if Brennan is leaving. While Booth may feel conflicted about rather he should go or not, he ultimately stays for Parker. Brennan is going to leave up until the very end when something changes her mind (maybe Parker says something to her; an observation, a question about his dad...something) and she decides to stay. So, she has all of these crazy, conflicting, confusing thoughts and feelings so she goes to the one person she always goes to to sort out this sort of thing, Booth. As she is confronting this issue within herself, with Booth there to witness and assist, she either gets very close to or does tell Booth she stayed for him. She really wants to get back to her roots as an anthro, but ultimately she stayed b/c she just can't seem to leave him. As we're getting very close to a "momentous kiss", the phone rings.

The Gravedigger (or accomplice) has Daisy.

End of episode.

Wow, that fits all of the hints dropped so far. I hope that's what happens. Instead of taking a step back (running away for a year) they would be taking a step forward.

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Thu May 20, 2010 4:59 am

I hope this happens too. The idea started with "BBShipper"'s idea that Daisy dies at the hands of the Gravedigger. And I think it's right on. I could live with this one.
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down