Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+11
phoebsfan
A2BOREANAZ
Sany
Kasper
ToZiKa
Nightowl
dawnsfire
THX1138
flyersfan35
verticallychallangedcutie
gimmeagun
15 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 20 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:51 am

That sounds like a plan to me! Not sure if you've seen it yet but the Aby just posted this on twitter.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 758
Say What You Want : Pops: I like her, she's real, she's got balls.
Brennan: Well...ovaries actually.
Pops: Alright you got a pair of steel ovaries.
Brennan: Thank you.
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:53 am

ToZiKa wrote:I just started reading your story btw
so far I like it

I didn't want to read it on ff.net, because the summary didn't sound all that good (I thought they would send her off with a different name and she'd be gone forever or something), but now that I knew you wrote it I gave it a try and it's good

Eh it's okay lol. I wanted to write something that involved a case without a lot of scientific terms. I'm still getting the feel for writing Bones fics so this was my test story. Hopefully it all comes together. I'm writing the scene now where Booth opens the door. For awhile I debated on if I wanted him to open the door or if I wanted her to go in and wake him up. Rob helped with the viewpoint for the next chapter and you gave me the idea to write some of the other parts of the chapter and then go back to the beginning.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:57 am

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:
so far I like it

I didn't want to read it on ff.net, because the summary didn't sound all that good (I thought they would send her off with a different name and she'd be gone forever or something), but now that I knew you wrote it I gave it a try and it's good

Eh it's okay lol. I wanted to write something that involved a case without a lot of scientific terms. I'm still getting the feel for writing Bones fics so this was my test story. Hopefully it all comes together. I'm writing the scene now where Booth opens the door. For awhile I debated on if I wanted him to open the door or if I wanted her to go in and wake him up. Rob helped with the viewpoint for the next chapter and you gave me the idea to write some of the other parts of the chapter and then go back to the beginning.

I've never tried writing a case fic
I get all the scientific stuff, but using it is something else all together

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:03 am

ToZiKa wrote:
so far I like it

Exactly. I figure a case without an evidence other then emails and letters is fairly simplistic. Having them both at the safe house allows them some alone time to discuss their feeling and figure out their relationship without work and friends involved. It's an easy shot.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:09 am

ToZiKa wrote:
so far I like it

Exactly. I figure a case without an evidence other then emails and letters is fairly simplistic. Having them both at the safe house allows them some alone time to discuss their feeling and figure out their relationship without work and friends involved. It's an easy shot.

that's true
in fact that's what I did too
send them off to a house in Vermont over christmas.....but Parker was there too.....for added cuteness Wink

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:11 am

ToZiKa wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
so far I like it

that's true
send them off to a house in Vermont over christmas.....but Parker was there too.....for added cuteness Wink

I agree =P Parker is cuteness!

*sigh* I really should stop reading articles on Rena Sofer as Klein. I hate the actress to begin with. She was horrible on General Hospital and still horrible on any show she's been on. I really really really dislike the idea of Booth dating her. Any actress and I'm fine with it. Booth deserves a little loving too but Rena Sofer UGH!
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:13 am

ToZiKa wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
so far I like it

that's true

I agree =P Parker is cuteness!

*sigh* I really should stop reading articles on Rena Sofer as Klein. I hate the actress to begin with. She was horrible on General Hospital and still horrible on any show she's been on. I really really really dislike the idea of Booth dating her. Any actress and I'm fine with it. Booth deserves a little loving too but Rena Sofer UGH!

I only saw her on NCIS so far
she's creepy somehow
I think it might be the eyes (and I'd bet that they aren't real, she's wearing contacts or something)

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:15 am

I agree..sigh I think I would handle this whole situation better if it was another actress. With Booth dating a "someone attractive" and Brennan dating Hacker I'm just not happy. I think HH is going to end up losing a lot of viewers in the next couple of eps sadly. Too many people are unhappy.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:20 am

verticallychallangedcutie wrote:I agree..sigh I think I would handle this whole situation better if it was another actress. With Booth dating a "someone attractive" and Brennan dating Hacker I'm just not happy. I think HH is going to end up losing a lot of viewers in the next couple of eps sadly. Too many people are unhappy.

okay first we have to keep it spoiler free in here

second I think that most people just WANT to be unhappy, they always act like that
I could name at least 5 or 6 on here who always think it's the end of the world and they'll stop watching if he does this or they do that.....

I really think that people should stop reading spoilers and especially sides if they can't take it
and it's a freaking TV-show, even if it sucks the world won't stop turning because of it

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:28 am

ToZiKa wrote:
verticallychallangedcutie wrote:I agree..sigh I think I would handle this whole situation better if it was another actress. With Booth dating a "someone attractive" and Brennan dating Hacker I'm just not happy. I think HH is going to end up losing a lot of viewers in the next couple of eps sadly. Too many people are unhappy.

second I think that most people just WANT to be unhappy, they always act like that
I could name at least 5 or 6 on here who always think it's the end of the world and they'll stop watching if he does this or they do that.....

I really think that people should stop reading spoilers and especially sides if they can't take it
and it's a freaking TV-show, even if it sucks the world won't stop turning because of it

I don't read the sides. I can't actually, none of them ever load for me. Ack! I didn't even think about them being spoilers. Since the articles and comments are all over the place I completely forgot. Okay I'll shut up now.
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:51 am

ToZiKa wrote:

I don't read the sides. I can't actually, none of them ever load for me. Ack! I didn't even think about them being spoilers. Since the articles and comments are all over the place I completely forgot. Okay I'll shut up now.

sorry
mom called for help

you can just use spoiler tags to make sure that no one stumbles upon something they don't wanted to know
(you can find them under 'others')

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:51 am

oh and I read all the sides, I just don't make a fuss afterwards

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:00 am

it's almost dinner time over here, so I better leave now

see you later Rae!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:06 am

Okey dokey Toz!
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:52 am

Razz
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 am

hello?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:37 am

I'm back..I ended up falling asleep
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 am

WB Rae!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:39 am

*stumbles in and falls down in a heap* Is it Friday yet? *sigh*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:40 am

hey fly

not yet, but it's close to friday
not much longer

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:41 am

I know I totally lied just now, but I think it could be seen as similar to the whole Santa Claus thing and kids

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by verticallychallangedcutie Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:46 am

Hey Toz miss me?

Hey there Fly bad day?
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:46 am

Hi toz and rae.

I'll be in and out, I must help make dinner...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:46 am

Not necessarily bad, just blah. lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 am

I just watched Flashforward
that is one confusing show

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next