Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HH Tweets Emily

+4
i_heart_bones
BevCandyDarling
DBCrazy
THX1138
8 posters

Go down

HH Tweets Emily Empty HH Tweets Emily

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Lovely little Tweet from HH about Emily:

HartHanson @jbn19872005 I tell Emily she's beautiful every time I see her. She's like Grace Kelly. It comes from having a good heart and no red meat.

I don't know what was said about Em, but I guarantee whoever would have said she isn't beautiful is an absolute moron. Hart nails it here. She's just like Princess Grace, she's beautiful and generous, the personfication of grace. How can one not see that?

Does anyone have a clue what was said though? I'm curious now.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

HH Tweets Emily Empty Re: HH Tweets Emily

Post by DBCrazy Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:40 pm

THX1138 wrote:Lovely little Tweet from HH about Emily:

HartHanson @jbn19872005 I tell Emily she's beautiful every time I see her. She's like Grace Kelly. It comes from having a good heart and no red meat.

I don't know what was said about Em, but I guarantee whoever would have said she isn't beautiful is an absolute moron. Hart nails it here. She's just like Princess Grace, she's beautiful and generous, the personfication of grace. How can one not see that?

king RM

jbn19872005 @HartHanson I still can't believe what people said about ED Sad She's beautiful! I hope she knows that.
about 2 hours ago via web in reply to HartHanson

This is the PM that HH was responding to. I thought for a sec that she/he was the offender, but I see now that that's just not so.

Earlier this evening I was searching around still trying to find a video of Em & Zooey giving the speech for their father's award. I never found one, but I did stumble on a site of pics. (I'd used Zooey as part of my search.) And this site had several people who didn't know who Em was, or didn't know they were sisters, which is understandable. But there were a couple who commented that She has such a big head! and that was all they said. Rolling Eyes I was like, what are you talking about. It's just that her hair is swept back and up instead of covering up her forehead and her neck. It didn't really make me mad, but it did get me kinda peeved.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BevCandyDarling Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:02 pm

I personally think Emily's beauty is from within more than outside appearance and that's very rare these days in Hollyweird!
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 80
Say What You Want : A Beautiful Lie
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 pm

DBCrazy wrote:

king RM

jbn19872005 @HartHanson I still can't believe what people said about ED Sad She's beautiful! I hope she knows that.
about 2 hours ago via web in reply to HartHanson

This is the PM that HH was responding to. I thought for a sec that she/he was the offender, but I see now that that's just not so.

Earlier this evening I was searching around still trying to find a video of Em & Zooey giving the speech for their father's award. I never found one, but I did stumble on a site of pics. (I'd used Zooey as part of my search.) And this site had several people who didn't know who Em was, or didn't know they were sisters, which is understandable. But there were a couple who commented that She has such a big head! and that was all they said. Rolling Eyes I was like, what are you talking about. It's just that her hair is swept back and up instead of covering up her forehead and her neck. It didn't really make me mad, but it did get me kinda peeved.
I hate that about fansites sometimes. You're not a fan of the person, don't comment, but there's no point in being an ass.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:17 pm

ShinyHappyPeople wrote:I personally think Emily's beauty is from within more than outside appearance and that's very rare these days in Hollyweird!
True enough, she's a beautiful person inside as well as outside, but I find it hard for anyone to tell me a woman who looks this good without makeup:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Is anything other than smokin' hot. I could lose myself for hours just worshiping that slender column she calls a neck, her hair, behind her ears or lavishing my attention on her shoulders...okay. I'm gonna grab a smoke. brb.

lovedoctor RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Emily is beautiful!

Douches that say she isn't are just that...douches. And more than likely jealous!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:48 pm

king RM

If you go to Hart Hanson's original tweet

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

just keep clicking on the "in reply to" part under the tweet ~ it will take you through the conversation. Very Happy
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 am

a man jaw! i didn't know emily ever looked at message boards....I never heard that. if so....she's clearly not reading the rights ones. Hello! We have an entire thread basically worshipping her! Very Happy

There is nothing manish about emily! She is a REAL woman who is an average size with a down to earth personality. She's so not hollywood and I think people can't handle that. A plague on all their houses! Laughing

I do remember in people over the summer she said she listens to new age tapes in the car telling her how beautiful she is....and I almost died. It made me a little upset that she would even need those tapes. ;(

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:49 am

I just read what people have said and all those people are either blind or nuts. Seriously people who say mean, untrue things like that really have nothing better to do. I think they should follow the unspoken rule of 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'.
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:52 am

i agree. if you aren't a fan of someone....why bother going to a message board and bashing? there is a difference between discussions and just being rude. I've heard people say "I personally like zooey better than emily." whatever that's not terrible. but to flat out bash her is just not right. i don't even know how celebs even go online at all because I would be WAY too tempted to look at what people are saying and I would be way too insecure that I would come across stuff by accident.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:07 am

I know a lot of boards just say terrible things about Emily. I decided not to read those boards anymore. Maybe they are just jealous. I think she is beautiful and refreshing.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:47 am

Thanks for pointing that out to me Bug, now that I know the whole story though I'm really sorta pissed off on Em's behalf. Where in the F@#$ to they get off on saying that about her? She's got classic angular features that make her strikingly beautiful IMO, and not just another plastic Hollywierd Barbie doll. I mean do they think Keira Knightley is ugly? Or what about Olivia Wilde? I want to live in a world where women who look like this:

Are considered ugly or mannish. I'll move there and die a happy man.

192630 wrote:I know a lot of boards just say terrible things about Emily. I decided not to read those boards anymore. Maybe they are just jealous. I think she is beautiful and refreshing.
Point me to those boards, those folks need an edumication and it's been a while since I stomped a digital mud hole in someone's ass and walked it dry. Philistines and assholes. That's what our culture produces anymore, Philistines and assholes. Screw democracy, it's wasted on morons who don't deserve it, time for a Robocracy where people do what the fuck I tell'em and like it. Bastard sons of bitches... Okay, I'm rambling now. But seriously, point me at'em. No one, and I mean NO ONE messes with my Em.

batterup RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:39 am

Bug, you ought to set up a tutorial for Twitter!!! Thanks for the tip. Smile
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:42 am

DBCrazy wrote:Bug, you ought to set up a tutorial for Twitter!!! Thanks for the tip. Smile
No doubt! Thanks again Bug. Seriously, I learn something new everyday, learned that today some I'm good for the next 24. Very Happy

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:47 am

[quote="THX1138"]Thanks for pointing that out to me Bug, now that I know the whole story though I'm really sorta pissed off on Em's behalf. Where in the F@#$ to they get off on saying that about her? She's got classic angular features that make her strikingly beautiful IMO, and not just another plastic Hollywierd Barbie doll. I mean do they think Keira Knightley is ugly? Or what about Olivia Wilde? I want to live in a world where women who look like this:

192630 wrote:I know a lot of boards just say terrible things about Emily. I decided not to read those boards anymore. Maybe they are just jealous. I think she is beautiful and refreshing.
Point me to those boards, those folks need an edumication and it's been a while since I stomped a digital mud hole in someone's ass and walked it dry. Philistines and assholes. That's what our culture produces anymore, Philistines and assholes. Screw democracy, it's wasted on morons who don't deserve it, time for a Robocracy where people do what the fuck I tell'em and like it. Bastard sons of bitches... Okay, I'm rambling now. But seriously, point me at'em. No one, and I mean NO ONE messes with my Em.

batterup RM[/quote

I agree...point me to the boards because I'll show them how it is! I think people are just jealous. She's so gorgeous and natural. When you are a good person with a good heart...you just radiate beauty. If people spent more time doing good things like emily instead of bashing her maybe they would radiate beauty too!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:55 am

tinkrella wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Thanks for pointing that out to me Bug, now that I know the whole story though I'm really sorta pissed off on Em's behalf. Where in the F@#$ to they get off on saying that about her? She's got classic angular features that make her strikingly beautiful IMO, and not just another plastic Hollywierd Barbie doll. I mean do they think Keira Knightley is ugly? Or what about Olivia Wilde? I want to live in a world where women who look like this:

batterup RM

I agree...point me to the boards because I'll show them how it is! I think people are just jealous. She's so gorgeous and natural. When you are a good person with a good heart...you just radiate beauty. If people spent more time doing good things like emily instead of bashing her maybe they would radiate beauty too!
You nailed it tink. Em is natural and beautiful and genuine, she's got a good heart and she shows it every day. I thinkk a lot of these losers are just jealous of her, and it's easier for them to bitch and pick at her, than it is for them to do something to improve themselves.

I'd still like to stomp a mudhole in their asses and walk it dry...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content