Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you believe HH'tweets?

+22
katharine
Minna
mereva
THX1138
IheartB&B
crzy4bones
heirofloki
bailey
Lorna Doone
DONEWITHIT
bugaboo628
NatesMama
mommahurley
MI_Bonesgirl
the beaver1965
elyon
tinkrella
future_anthro
joybrennan
jro54
treble21
kat0505
26 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Do you believe HH'tweets? Empty Do you believe HH'tweets?

Post by kat0505 Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:48 am

Last week I saw his reply to @HodginsGirl: How do you know this is our final season? What have you heard? Good God, this changes EVERYTHING!

She tweeted him this: Can I ask why you are waiting until the very end to get B&B together? This could be your final season and still nothing

So, do we have to take his tweets seriously?

To my opinion I just think he's having fun with us. Suspect
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Do you believe HH'tweets? Empty Re: Do you believe HH'tweets?

Post by treble21 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:01 am

Most of the time, as with the tweet you use for an example, he's having fun.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 am

I think most of the time, he's just having fun. I have always wondered if HH and SN go online, read the fan's comments after they send twitter spoilers out and laugh hysterically at what some of the say? I just have an image of those two on the computer, laughing hysterically.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:08 pm

kat0505 wrote:Last week I saw his reply to @HodginsGirl: How do you know this is our final season? What have you heard? Good God, this changes EVERYTHING!

She tweeted him this: Can I ask why you are waiting until the very end to get B&B together? This could be your final season and still nothing

So, do we have to take his tweets seriously?

To my opinion I just think he's having fun with us. Suspect

Good God, of course he's serious! Rolling Eyes
lol!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:47 pm

He's sarcastic a lot of the time... i actually like it.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:58 pm

future_anthro wrote:He's sarcastic a lot of the time... i actually like it.
Oh, I think his answer is hilarious! I mean, good God, why doesn't the studio tell him these things? LMAO!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:22 am

Pretty sure he's not serious. I do like his sarcasm. Although, he does always complain that fox has a habit of not telling him things like.....when they get picked up again lol

When will bones know if they have gotten another season after this one?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:55 am

tinkrella wrote:Pretty sure he's not serious. I do like his sarcasm. Although, he does always complain that fox has a habit of not telling him things like.....when they get picked up again lol

When will bones know if they have gotten another season after this one?

they could be told at any point, but shows quite often don't know for sure until the upfronts. So it's possible that they might not know until may of next year. ( although if a show is doing well, and the actors/writers etc are all still contracted, it's usually just assumed that they will be renewed)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 am

That's sort of scary because if the show drags out the B&B relationship as they've done and then it's suddenly not renewed but they don't find out until May, well you can see where I'm going with this.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 am

THEY WILL GET ANOTHER SEASON!!! I don't think the people at FOX are stupid. For years there programs on Thursday night weren't even a blip on the radar screen. THEY ARE NOT going to cancel this show, because people are saying that they are going to stop watching. What are they going to replace this show with? Except for 24( that's done),HOUSE(Very possible last season, because HL is tiring of role), Glee(good show) what else do they have? Hanson KNOWS this and that is why he continues to write JUNK. Emily and David are contracted for 7 years. This show will continue as long as DB/ED TOGETHER want to do it. Neither of them would do it without the other. Because a lot of Fox's shows are so bad, it will be very interesting to see if Bones got an 8TH season what would happen when they have to renegotiate D/E contract's. DB/ED have got them by the B***.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:04 am

I think we will get at least 7 seasons. Things would have to go REALLY wrong for it to get cancelled. I would think even if they have a rough season with ratings, Fox would still renew them for a 7th season. Bones is a show that has proven itself, and I can't see Fox just throwing it away. I could see if ratings are consistently bad for S6, maybe they will give them a warning-maybe a half renew for season 7... IDK, just me being optimistic Very Happy
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:37 am

I agree Fox is doing very well on thurs and I can't see them wanting to stop that. If the ratings do take a nose dive (which I DON'T think they will) I can see them perhaps moving it to another night. But, again, what would they replace it with? Bones is pretty much in it for the long haul at this point. I think so, anyway.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:21 am

That's Hart's sense of humor. But read between the lines...if knowing you're being cancelled changes everything...then don't plan on getting any resolution in season 6. cause he pretty much let it slip that he doesn't plan on getting B&B in a relationship until the end. Whenever that is. Big thumbs down.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 am

I think it's funny how everyone thinks about B&B getting "together," because they are not "together." If you think about, they has always been "together." Even when they are dating other people, they still act more like a couple than when they are with their dates. To me, the writers already have B&B in a relationship, but they just don't realize it yet.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:18 pm

mommahurley wrote:That's Hart's sense of humor. But read between the lines...if knowing you're being cancelled changes everything...then don't plan on getting any resolution in season 6. cause he pretty much let it slip that he doesn't plan on getting B&B in a relationship until the end. Whenever that is. Big thumbs down.

I disagree I don't think he let anything slip, I think it was sarcasm pure and simple. of course it would occur to him that this could be the last season, he's the one that answered a tweet saying that they had not been renewed past season 6, he was just playing with the person asking the question, it was not meant to be taken any more seriously than that.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:13 am

Ok so here's an interesting discussion, The writers said that the first 6 episodes were written before they went on vacation and now in response to a fan question about "their arms around each other" being an actual title of the second episode HH tweets this

@GihConforte @squarechicken is writing that episode. Ask him. If I had to guess I'd say it has something to do with food. Or calliope music.

notice the "is writing" not "wrote" terminology.... My guess those episodes hadn't actually been written before the vacation but they had story outlines for them done.(which makes more sense, because if the scripts are actually written they'd have to have locked in whatever intern they would have for those episodes already, and there was no way they could have done that because most of them had other projects possibly on the go) Or they are doing re-writes.... What does all of this mean ?.... all those rumors floating around about SO's may just be that, rumors. I guess we'll know for sure when sides get leaked.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:16 am

Did they actually say they had them written? When I read it back in the spring I assumed he meant they had them "figured out" you know like...basic outline...storyboard...stuff like that. But, I all those interviews/tweets are blending together now and I can't remember.

I've said all along that it's way too early too run away with the S/O storyline. ESPECIALLY if they are just writing the episode now.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:18 am

Thanks Treble for thinking this through. I read it but the penny didn't drop. You're absolutely right. Even if HH said he wouldn't be leaking any spoilers this season, the use of 'is writing' instead of 'has written' is telling. You just made my day. Maybe we can bury the SO stuff where even the GD can't find it.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:21 am

tinkrella wrote:Did they actually say they had them written? When I read it back in the spring I assumed he meant they had them "figured out" you know like...basic outline...storyboard...stuff like that. But, I all those interviews/tweets are blending together now and I can't remember.

I've said all along that it's way too early too run away with the S/O storyline. ESPECIALLY if they are just writing the episode now.

Well i'm not sure if he ever said they were written, but I do know that's what everyone had assumed.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:22 am

Ok here's a new twist-if there is no SO I may be so happy that I'd be tempted to dance in the streets in my underwear cheers
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:30 am

Wow! I'll sign up for that too.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 am

I think Ausiello or Marisa from Zapsit said something about HH&Co. had the first six episodes written when they said that on of the B's would come home with a SO. I assumed that they had the story outlines written out, but I don't think they had the six scripts written.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:54 am

Ausiello interview with SN:

A word about the season finale of Bones, in which the entire Jeffersonian team — Booth and Brennan included — split up: whoa! That said, let’s ask executive producer Stephen Nathan one of the only two questions you have — and since “WTF?” is rather a rude query, I’m going with, “Okay, what next?”

“The start of the season will have Booth and Brennan meeting [12 months later] at the coffee cart, and the series will start again… though on very different footing,” he says. “There will be big changes.”

Big as in, maybe B&B don’t come back alone big? “Perhaps not alone,” Nathan teases, adding, “There’s a potential for a new recurring character or two next season.”

But don’t freak — or try not to, he pleads. When the Jeffersonian team reassembles, your favorite characters will all be there, and they’ll “be the same people, [just] with one solid year of independent life under their belts. So when they see each other again, they will be different.

“Our intention was to really shake things up,” Nathan continues, “so that we don’t just come back with the same dynamic.”

So they'll be the same only different and they'll be doing the same thing only with big changes. Go figure!

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:57 am

And:

From Korbi: Six scripts already exist for next season and there are an additional two stories already planned out.

Tweet from Caroline Hylton: Just finished proofing a #Bones season six script. Spoiler: B&B dine at The Founding Fathers.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:07 am

I never really believed Ausiello, Marisa and Korbi because they always act they know something like they actually work ON Bones, but they are really just a fan boy and girls who don't know anything.

I don't know about you guys, but I always thought the SO thing was crap to begin with. It hasn't been confirmed that, just little hints as usual. Words like "perhaps" and phrases "potential recurring characters" and "there will be big changes" don't really indicate the one of them will come home with a SO. He's just doing his job. Dangling the carrot as usual. I think it's a possibility, but I'm just not totally convinced yet.

Last edited by jro54 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum