Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HH tweets

+3
tinge1990
bailey
kat0505
7 posters

Go down

HH tweets Empty HH tweets

Post by kat0505 Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:07 am

"FIRST DAY OF SHOOTING, SEASON 6, "BONES"! (You can tell I'm excited by the capital letters. Or crazy.) DB already made me snort coffee. "

Who doesn't want to be a fly and circulate around the set of "Bones"? What a Face
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

HH tweets Empty Re: HH tweets

Post by bailey Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:35 am

@HartHanson A thing I'd really like to know, which you might feel you can answer: when did Booth fall in love w/ Brennan? Before the dream?

@rynogeny That question will be answered in the fullness of time, on the TV screen, as portrayed by our excellent actors...
1 minute ago via web in reply to rynogeny

I take this to mean he admits that Booth is in love with Brennan. You may take it however you like of course. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tinge1990 Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:12 pm

All this is a game of who care say the junkiest stuff that seems to reveal a lot but actually does not so as to hold our attention.

Wow I have never encountered such crpytic people. If Brennen were here, she would probably not get anything Hart & Co. says...

tinge1990
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:18 pm

HH is pretty non-cryptic these days, his mantra is "watch the show and see" there's not much else going on there... SN is a whole nother story.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:59 pm

Yes, I am quite curious to know when Booth realises he is IN love with BRENNAN and not simply the idea of love itself. Hmph. Sorry, I seemed to have invoked Fischer today, so I will now crawl back into my little hole of misery and despair.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:27 pm

RubyRuby wrote:Yes, I am quite curious to know when Booth realises he is IN love with BRENNAN and not simply the idea of love itself. Hmph. Sorry, I seemed to have invoked Fischer today, so I will now crawl back into my little hole of misery and despair.

I agree. We know that in Harbingers he loves her, but he has never said that he is IN love with her. But then again, I'm always skeptical of falling in love with someone.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:20 am

It was completely clear in the 100th. He told Brennan that he had loved her from the first. 'I knew', is pretty unequivocal. So is 'I'm that guy.' So was the scene with them meeting. 'Do you believe in fate?' Crystal clear. But Brennan shut him down and what he heard is 'I can't love you.' Now factor in being on the killing fields of Afghanistan. Who even knows what happened between him and Hannah there? Maybe nothing sexual. Maybe just companionship. Maybe sex didn't happen until DC. And if from the sides it seems Brennan is telling him nothing has happened to change things in their months apart, who can blame Booth for looking elsewhere? Sides for epi4 should be up this week. Then we'll have more information.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum