Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What IS on page 187?

+18
bones_fanatic19
joybrennan
jjrobinson73
olivia
spygrl
sammi31
jcn747
SocksNTies
heirofloki
dawnsfire
amc815
MoonlightGardenias
bones206
tinkrella
agileraiden315
treble21
chucky89us
bugaboo628
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What IS on page 187? - Page 2 Empty Re: What IS on page 187?

Post by jcn747 Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:01 pm

DripPan wrote:
jcn747 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:It's probably a scene based on Angela's and Hodgin's having sex in the Mummy's coffin. That would explain why Angela looks shocked - as does Daisy, who also got it on with Sweets in the Egyptian room. I'm not sure if she used the "details" from Angela, which would be one issue, or if Angela is simply amazed at how detailed Brennan got based on just hearing about the location. Wink

Now that would be very funny!!!
And if your theory is right, i hope when Bones says "i would like to try it" that it is to do with the Egyptian room Wink
THat could also be why Booth gives her a weird look, after all he is Andy Wink

You know I really like this idea about an Egytian room sex scene! It does explain alot about all the reactions from Daisy, Angela and Booth!

This episode sides had Brennan saying she owes alot to Angela for aspects of her book.

I think also with Angela looking at how wild her sex life was with Jack will have her reflect back to what she really had with him. Brennan wrote just about the sex but Angela will argue that there was much more going on than just the sex in the Egyptian room.

Great point about the reflection of Anglea's relationship, also there would be the whole issue of her sex being published, that would make her rather shocked. And it also suits Hodgins reaction, because he always seemed to see the funny side of things.

I am beginning to LOVE this theory!!
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Ohhhh..I like this theroy better. It does make sense. Now, let's who's right? LOL!!
Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DripPan Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:24 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:Ohhhh..I like this theroy better. It does make sense. Now, let's who's right? LOL!!
Jenn

I thought at first it might be Kathy telling Andy she loves him but threw this theory out once I read about the Egyptian bed sex! Now I'm on board with that theory way more than any other......

Drippy

DripPan
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 95
Say What You Want : What you want.
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 am

would it be angela/hodgins having sex in the room (the book version of them i mean) or would it be andy/kathy just with the details she knows about hodgins and angela? i could see her taking the stuff she learned and knows from angela and applying it to kathy and andy aka. her and booth. I still don't think the "i'd like to try it" thing is pertaining to the page thing just because it's a promo and they are always tricky with those. But, if it is, it would be funny.

Booth's looks kinda uncomfortable when he questions her kinda like "hmm...have you had sex in that room with someone I don't know about?" ; -) or...."does you wanna have sex with me in that room?" lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by SocksNTies Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:53 am

I'm liking the Egyptian Room theory as well.
Aren't Angela and Brennan supposed to have another fight of some sort before the season ends? This could definitely be a catalyst. The way Booth says "page 187?" - it's almost like he's explaining why Angela might be angry with Brennan.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:24 pm

SocksNTies wrote:I'm liking the Egyptian Room theory as well.
Aren't Angela and Brennan supposed to have another fight of some sort before the season ends? This could definitely be a catalyst. The way Booth says "page 187?" - it's almost like he's explaining why Angela might be angry with Brennan.

They already had the fight in TMitTC, it was not the best fight though. But hey, they could have another fight, who knows.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:08 pm

SocksNTies wrote:I'm liking the Egyptian Room theory as well.

I like the Egyptian room theory, but I don't think Ang is angry with Brennan, in the sides when Bren goes to give Ang the check for what she feels she owes her for her contributions to the book, Ang doesn't seem angry in the least.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:04 am

Where do you get the sides everyone is talking about? Is it the same as the cookies?

Just curious!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:23 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:Where do you get the sides everyone is talking about? Is it the same as the cookies?

Just curious!

Jenn
In the Spoiler section the threads will have "Sides" in the title.

Go to the Search box at the top of the Spoilers, Baby! page
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
and type in "*sides*" (without the quote marks and with the asterisks) and click Search. You'll get a page full of sides, and the links are usually in the first post.

Last edited by DBCrazy on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more info)
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:52 am

Aha! Thanks!!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:58 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:Aha! Thanks!!!

Jenn
Glad to help!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi31 Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:52 am

treble21 wrote:
sammi31 wrote:Did I miss something? What about page 187? Please get me up to speed? Shocked

In the preview and the sides for Bones on the Blueline , pg 187 of Brennan's new book is mentioned, alot. So we are speculating as to what is on pg 187.

Thank you I thought that this was in a past episode. I hadn't heard it mentioned before but then alot of you pick up on things that I haven't in other episodes. Smile

sammi31
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Say What You Want : BONES RULES
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sparklyshoes Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:28 pm

It would be great if Booth's name had been left in by mistake - yep, the shipper in me likes that idea.

But, realistically, I'm going with the egyptian room theory, too.

sparklyshoes
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 111
Say What You Want : "I want to punch the writers sometimes"
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

What IS on page 187? - Page 2 Empty What IS on page 187?

Post by Councilman Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 am

The move referred on page 187 has to be a factious physical maneuver placed there for people like us to speculate about and generate more interest in what is already a popular series. It is clearly a not some new position because the Kama Sutra contains a total of 64 sexual positions and depicts those positions in and as arts.

I don't know of anyone who has tried them all but the way Hodgins repeatedly says that thing I do leads me to the Movie and Song written by Tom Hanks "That thing You Do."

Clever use if innuendo, and also sets up a curiosity for Booth to consider as the writers tease us with the possible future relationship between Bones and Booth.

Think the more significant aspect in this episode Is the Lance has asked Daisy to marry him. I can only hope that it doesn't end like Angela & Hodgins did. That sucked.

Councilman

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2