Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you noticed HH twitter page background?

+3
katharine
crzy4bones
JennyK
7 posters

Go down

Have you noticed HH twitter page background? Empty Have you noticed HH twitter page background?

Post by JennyK Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Hi, this is my first post, but I’ve been following the forum for quite sometime. I live in Hong Kong where English-speaking TV show isn’t mainstream, so it is really great to come here & read about all the news of my favorite show. I would like to thank everyone here for the amusing discussion & especially Treble for the great recaps.

Back to business, not sure whether this has been discussed though tongue . I know we shouldn’t trust HH for hints but I can’t help to notice the background of his twitter page (he changed to a new one few days ago). In the Polaroid picture of B&B, it marks ‘meant to be’ & in another one it says ‘dear fox, it’s time’. It sounds quite promising, should I get my hope up?

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

JennyK

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Have you noticed HH twitter page background? Empty Re: Have you noticed HH twitter page background?

Post by crzy4bones Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:05 pm

nope...it's a fan made thing sent to HH that he used. He uses fan stuff on his background quite often...doesn't mean anything.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Have you noticed HH twitter page background? Empty Re: Have you noticed HH twitter page background?

Post by katharine Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:56 pm

crzy4bones wrote:nope...it's a fan made thing sent to HH that he used. He uses fan stuff on his background quite often...doesn't mean anything.

It helps one hope though. From Gordon Gordon, hope and patience. I still have hope, but my patience is wearing thin.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:03 am

OH..don't get me wrong. I have hope (and a smidge of patience)...I just meant that she (or anyone else for that matter) should not read anything into HH using that as his Twitter background.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:34 am

We talked about this in another thread. At least he chose to use it, so the glass is half-full! Very Happy
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:23 am

he has a new background up now...
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:56 am

I saw it too! I thought it was pretty cool. Smile
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:15 am

JennyK wrote:Hi, this is my first post, but I’ve been following the forum for quite sometime. I live in Hong Kong where English-speaking TV show isn’t mainstream, so it is really great to come here & read about all the news of my favorite show. I would like to thank everyone here for the amusing discussion & especially Treble for the great recaps.

Back to business, not sure whether this has been discussed though tongue . I know we shouldn’t trust HH for hints but I can’t help to notice the background of his twitter page (he changed to a new one few days ago). In the Polaroid picture of B&B, it marks ‘meant to be’ & in another one it says ‘dear fox, it’s time’. It sounds quite promising, should I get my hope up?

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hart chose to use the 'Dear Fox, It's time' background and the promise implied in it even though it was created by a fan. I'd assume that he has a lot of backgrounds to choose from but he used this one. He likes to tease but there has been so much anger and backlash since the finale that I'm thinking this is a pretty hopeful sign. ComicCon is in just three weeks so there will be plenty of interviews and we'll see who says what then. Don't give up hope, Jenny K.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum