Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What IS on page 187?

+18
bones_fanatic19
joybrennan
jjrobinson73
olivia
spygrl
sammi31
jcn747
SocksNTies
heirofloki
dawnsfire
amc815
MoonlightGardenias
bones206
tinkrella
agileraiden315
treble21
chucky89us
bugaboo628
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What IS on page 187? Empty What IS on page 187?

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:31 am

You have seen the promo and read the sides!

What do you think is on page 187 of Brennan's book?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

What IS on page 187? Empty What is up with Page 187

Post by chucky89us Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:36 am

Well, since I'm the first to reply, I gotta go with the tantric sex scene so beyond what any normal person could do, that of course Brennan wants to try it, lol
chucky89us
chucky89us

Number of posts : 4
Say What You Want : l
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

What IS on page 187? Empty Re: What IS on page 187?

Post by treble21 Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:43 am

I think it's definitely a love scene of some kind, can't really decide if it's an ILY or a sex scene. In the preview the girls seem to be all over it ,which could lend to an ILY between Kathy and Andy, but in the sides if I remember correctly, the guys talk about it in sort of a sly way , which lends more credence to the sex scene theory.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agileraiden315 Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:54 am

HH always has some connection or meaning behind many things it seems. I have no idea about the page, but have any of you seen Demolition Man? In that movie 187 was a code for murder, death, kill. Is that a real police code? I can't wait until April !!!!

agileraiden315

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:46 pm

where is this promo!! i want to see it!!!

it has to be sex...or something like that. though i guess it could be an i love you but that doesn't seem like something the guys would discuss lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:58 pm

It was mentioned what was on that page in a previous spoiler... but I cannot for the life of me remember what it said...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:19 pm

What I don't get is why something like a sex scene would get literally everyone in the lab so worked up. I mean, I get it of course but for the guys AND the girls?

I've heard the theory that Booth's name was inadvertantly left in a part that would obviously be a little less than um...appropriate. The idea is delicious, but I don't know if that's the case.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by amc815 Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:56 pm

I bet it's a Kathy and Ryan wedding -- or something close to it. Because even if she had wrote it on EitB, she deleted it as well. But publishing it? I think it's a monumental step in her viewing. Though I'm not ok with the idea of a B&B wedding at least for now...
amc815
amc815

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-21

http://www.bonespedia.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:47 pm

amc815 wrote:I bet it's a Kathy and Ryan wedding -- or something close to it. Because even if she had wrote it on EitB, she deleted it as well. But publishing it? I think it's a monumental step in her viewing. Though I'm not ok with the idea of a B&B wedding at least for now...
Andy proposes and Kathy says yes (or perhaps the other way 'round?) in a heart-melting fashion. The world believes K&A are actually B&B, thus the excitement. While there are errors in printed books, I would have to say her editor would have caught the word Booth or even Seeley in place of Andy.

I'm not sure though that her comment about wanting to try it has anything to do with p187. They're very clever with the editing these days.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by amc815 Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Andy proposes and Kathy says yes (or perhaps the other way 'round?) in a heart-melting fashion. The world believes K&A are actually B&B, thus the excitement. [...]
I'm not sure though that her comment about wanting to try it has anything to do with p187. They're very clever with the editing these days.

Now that you mentioned Andy I realized that I mixed up Ryan from the real Kathy's books and Andy from Brennan's. lol

Yeah I agree, lots of editing and Squartness... Isn't it April yet???
amc815
amc815

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-21

http://www.bonespedia.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:51 am

An impressive sex scene. Other than that, I've got nothing.

Also, am I the only one getting The OC flashbacks with this page 187 deal? A Summer of Peaches, is all I'm saying....

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SocksNTies Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:58 am

In rewatching everyone's supposed reaction to pg 187, the only one's who actually look pleased or amused about it are Hodgins and Swaisy, and really those two could be kissing over something having nothing to do with Brennan's book.

Angela's hands over mouth look appears to convey shock, not pleasant surprise. Booth gives Brennan a questioning look when he mentions page 187 as though he hasn't read it yet, or is asking "what the hell were you thinking?" He actually looks a little worried.

It seems that Kathy and Andy have been "doing it" for a while so I doubt Brennan's close friends would be particularly blown away by a sex scene (tantric or otherwise).

That being said, I have no theories of my own.

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:47 pm

What if page 187, was a clipping from the book she wrote in the coma, sweets daisy and Hodgins would be happy, maybe because of how cute it is etc. And angela would be shocked because she knows about the book more than the others. Maybe that is why booth is questioning because he remembers it.
just a thought

JCN
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi31 Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:55 am

Did I miss something? What about page 187? Please get me up to speed? Shocked

sammi31
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Say What You Want : BONES RULES
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 am

sammi31 wrote:Did I miss something? What about page 187? Please get me up to speed? Shocked

In the preview and the sides for Bones on the Blueline , pg 187 of Brennan's new book is mentioned, alot. So we are speculating as to what is on pg 187.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:22 am

yeah i've given up trying to figure it out lol i doubt it's just sex because i'm sure there have been sex scenes in her books before. what could possibly shock angela? not sure lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by spygrl Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:07 am

Maybe Kathy is preggers Wink
spygrl
spygrl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:09 am

spygrl wrote:Maybe Kathy is preggers Wink

ohhhhh I like this theory spygrl!! Shocked

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:23 am

Remember in the first season when B/B are dealing with the bear and the cannibal..Charlie the over night guy ask's Brennan about her book and she gets flustered thinking he is talking about the sex? So, I would think that the sex thing has been in all her books...so I would say why is it sex that everyone is gushing about? It has to be more. I like the preggers thing....b/c they just totally dropped the ball on that one.

Otherwise...who knows.
Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:42 am

Brennan says something like "I can't wait to try it.", but there have to be clips from other episodes in the future because there's that "You are so hot" moment in which she has the s1 style pony and he has the side-parted hair, so maybe her comment wasn't referring to that.

I don't see why they'd freak out over a sex scene in her book after knowing they've been in her books before either. I don't know about the pregnancy idea, but I do agree they dropped Brennan's idea so abruptly that I was kind of hoping they'd bring it up again at some point, even if it's just for her to conclude she doesn't want a child anymore.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Well HH said they would retouch that pregnancy idea again, so that makes perfect sense
Angela is shocked, she knows that Bones was pregnant in the coma book.
Booth has that weird sort of tense face, because he knows about it too, and is having de ja vu, or obvious emotions towards it.

So i think it is a great idea!! cheers
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:45 pm

It's probably a scene based on Angela's and Hodgin's having sex in the Mummy's coffin. That would explain why Angela looks shocked - as does Daisy, who also got it on with Sweets in the Egyptian room. I'm not sure if she used the "details" from Angela, which would be one issue, or if Angela is simply amazed at how detailed Brennan got based on just hearing about the location. Wink
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:52 pm

joybrennan wrote:It's probably a scene based on Angela's and Hodgin's having sex in the Mummy's coffin. That would explain why Angela looks shocked - as does Daisy, who also got it on with Sweets in the Egyptian room. I'm not sure if she used the "details" from Angela, which would be one issue, or if Angela is simply amazed at how detailed Brennan got based on just hearing about the location. Wink

Now that would be very funny!!!
And if your theory is right, i hope when Bones says "i would like to try it" that it is to do with the Egyptian room Wink
THat could also be why Booth gives her a weird look, after all he is Andy Wink
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Not too sure on a pregnancy being, but it definatley has to be something big to get this sort of reaction, and it's definately not just sex.
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DripPan Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:14 pm

jcn747 wrote:
joybrennan wrote:It's probably a scene based on Angela's and Hodgin's having sex in the Mummy's coffin. That would explain why Angela looks shocked - as does Daisy, who also got it on with Sweets in the Egyptian room. I'm not sure if she used the "details" from Angela, which would be one issue, or if Angela is simply amazed at how detailed Brennan got based on just hearing about the location. Wink

Now that would be very funny!!!
And if your theory is right, i hope when Bones says "i would like to try it" that it is to do with the Egyptian room Wink
THat could also be why Booth gives her a weird look, after all he is Andy Wink

You know I really like this idea about an Egytian room sex scene! It does explain alot about all the reactions from Daisy, Angela and Booth!

This episode sides had Brennan saying she owes alot to Angela for aspects of her book.

I think also with Angela looking at how wild her sex life was with Jack will have her reflect back to what she really had with him. Brennan wrote just about the sex but Angela will argue that there was much more going on than just the sex in the Egyptian room.

Also, this is going to make Jack's chest puff out real big if the sex scene descripts the man as being very sexually stimulating! You know Hodgins is going to take that ball and run with it!!

Last edited by DripPan on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

DripPan
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 95
Say What You Want : What you want.
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next