Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Network Hotties: Women's Division

+7
ToZiKa
Meegs82
CeleryStick
THX1138
bones_fanatic19
bones206
bugaboo628
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Battle of the Network Hotties: Women's Division - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle of the Network Hotties: Women's Division

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:52 am

Voted for the Bones ladies!

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Network Hotties: Women's Division - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle of the Network Hotties: Women's Division

Post by Meegs82 Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:53 am

Rob, I actually KNOW what you're talking about with the sigma!!! The rest of it, ya, not so much, but I was a Soc major and had to do TONS of stats for my thesis. Sigmas were the bane of my existence for about 2 months!!!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Aaaahhh! How in the world did this happen????

DB is losing in a big, big way to Dr. Chase from House. I sought refuge in ED's race. I just went to look and the tide has turned into a damn tidal wave:

13 from House 49% (4,028 votes)
Dr. Temperance Brennan from Bones 51% (4,120 votes)
Total Votes: 8,148

This has been a no-contest match-up for days and now they're in a statistical dead heat!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:22 pm

Oh, BTW Rob, I had Ben Stein echoing ALL day. (I did enjoy the video you posted though.) Laughing

And I didn't understand a bit of the financial advice either. My 401(k) is a big mystery.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:23 pm

DBCrazy wrote:Aaaahhh! How in the world did this happen????

DB is losing in a big, big way to Dr. Chase from House. I sought refuge in ED's race. I just went to look and the tide has turned into a damn tidal wave:

13 from House 49% (4,028 votes)
Dr. Temperance Brennan from Bones 51% (4,120 votes)
Total Votes: 8,148

This has been a no-contest match-up for days and now they're in a statistical dead heat!!!

It has to be hackers, which is just SOOOOOOO lame. Same thing with Peter from Fringe. He was beating the crap out of Jack Bauer and now he's losing. Brennan is now 50/50, with a lead of like 30 votes. I expect she will fall behind soon. I sought refuge in Olivia, which I expect to be take a downward spin soon, too. thumbsdown
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 pm

dawnsfire wrote:All of the Bones people are losing!!!!!!!!!!!! nervous Evil or Very Mad Sad Mad

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:49 pm

DBCrazy wrote:Oh, BTW Rob, I had Ben Stein echoing ALL day. (I did enjoy the video you posted though.) Laughing

And I didn't understand a bit of the financial advice either. My 401(k) is a big mystery.
Same here! Very Happy

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:04 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:Oh, BTW Rob, I had Ben Stein echoing ALL day. (I did enjoy the video you posted though.) Laughing

Same here! Very Happy

queen
Heh, I've got the unfair advantage of one of my undergrad degrees is in commercial finance so I just assume everyone follows along.

Oh, and I've tweeted a call to arms and tumblr'd one as well, hopefully we can reverse this heinous trend but I actually saw votes getting taken away from Brennan at one point, so when the poll is rigged to cheat like that, I don't see how we can win.

I hate rigge polls when they go against what I want...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:27 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:

Same here! Very Happy

queen
Heh, I've got the unfair advantage of one of my undergrad degrees is in commercial finance so I just assume everyone follows along.

Oh, and I've tweeted a call to arms and tumblr'd one as well, hopefully we can reverse this heinous trend but I actually saw votes getting taken away from Brennan at one point, so when the poll is rigged to cheat like that, I don't see how we can win.

I hate rigge polls when they go against what I want...

king RM
I'll see if any of my math comes back to me. So the corollary of that would be that you like rigged polls when they go for what you want?

And thanks for publishing the call to arms, but if it's genuinely rigged I don't see how we're going to do anything about it unless we find ourselves a Hacker!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:06 am

yesterday when I voted ED was winning ( and not by a small margin) and she's losing now, by a lot. It definitely seems rigged to me.....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:35 am

it is totally rigged
in the time it takes me to go to my cookie-list move to k and delete kdvr (or whatever the name is) 13 gains more than 100 votes sometimes
that can't be normal, because that would mean that 100 people were voting for her in less than 5 seconds

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 am

ToZiKa wrote:it is totally rigged
in the time it takes me to go to my cookie-list move to k and delete kdvr (or whatever the name is) 13 gains more than 100 votes sometimes
that can't be normal, because that would mean that 100 people were voting for her in less than 5 seconds

That is what I need to do. I keep checking the polls and getting madder and madder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3