Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristin Invites You to Name the Hotties (She didn't name ED or DB! Set her Straight!!!)

4 posters

Go down

Kristin Invites You to Name the Hotties (She didn't name ED or DB! Set her Straight!!!) Empty Kristin Invites You to Name the Hotties (She didn't name ED or DB! Set her Straight!!!)

Post by ForensicMama Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:46 pm

Just saw this post on obsessedwithbones.com and thought that this sucker is top priority!!!

Kristen has a short list of the Hottest People on TV, which unfortunately does not include either David Boreanaz or Emily Deschanel. Visit her entry and have your say in the comments about who she DIDN'T include!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I left a comment. Also I suggested The Gorgeous Cast Members TJ, Michaela, and Tamara! I love you
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Kristin Invites You to Name the Hotties (She didn't name ED or DB! Set her Straight!!!) Empty Re: Kristin Invites You to Name the Hotties (She didn't name ED or DB! Set her Straight!!!)

Post by lena152 Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:48 am

people have the weirdest taste! none of the celebs on that list are remotely hot imo. i don't get it. :?:
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Kristin Invites You to Name the Hotties (She didn't name ED or DB! Set her Straight!!!) Empty Re: Kristin Invites You to Name the Hotties (She didn't name ED or DB! Set her Straight!!!)

Post by ForensicMama Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:24 am

I don't get it either, Lena... *sigh* *shakes head*
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetie_dude Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:58 am

i cant see it Sad the link doesn't work for me. but if Emily and David arent on it then that's just stupid because yeah they are gorgeous. They must be too good for the list. They have their own hot list. because they are just that awesome. That's my opinion Smile
sweetie_dude
sweetie_dude
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:20 pm

Hm... I agree with Katherine Heigl, Hayden Panettiere, and Josh Holloway but I can think of others that should be on that list! Especially David & Emily!
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum