Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bones' Tweets

+8
THX1138
CanadianBones
treble21
DBCrazy
cynthia_brennanite
hockeymom
Thnx4theGum
bones206
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

'Bones' Tweets - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Bones' Tweets

Post by hockeymom Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:13 am

BonesonFox tweets:

#Bones' Michaela Conlin talks about the love in Angela's life: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

#Bones flashes back for the 100th episode! Check out what T.J. Thyne has to say about bringing back his "big fro": [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
hockeymom
hockeymom

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thnx4theGum Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:20 pm

TJ Thyne:

just heard our newest theatre junkies short film "STUCK" was accepted into its first festival! Our feature "SHUFFLE" is almost complete! Smile

just created a page on facebook. It's empty&clean. So, come dirty it up!! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hart Hanson:

2/21

Yes, younger son is the one who says "What's that mean?" and points at the Far Field in my logo. Elder son created the log.

(fan then asked what the significance of Far Field is)

I'm slightly embarrassed to say that "The Far Field" by Theodore Roethke is my favourite piece of writing. So I stole it.

That was a good day. Except for food. It was a mediocre day for food but everything else was swell.

I'm totally and utterly OK with everyone resting on their laurels re: the twitter contest. That was crazy aberrant and lovely.

I want Canada to win the gold. Canada = hockey. The USA can have everything else. I hope I don't get deported.

Sunday thought for the day is from know-it-all curmudgeon G.K. Chesterton: "The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost."

Pal @TJThyne triumphs again! RT: Short film "STUCK" was accepted into its first festival! Our feature "SHUFFLE" is almost complete! Smile

2/22

Tthe good story now is the Canuck and US hockey teams facing off for gold after three straight Canuck wins. Yes. I love that story.

I definitely want a rematch.

I am still pouting about last night's Olympic Hockey. Unless it's appendicitis.

There's maybe a chance that we could be possibly might be sort of closer to perhaps casting a likely feasible lead for "Guilty".
Thnx4theGum
Thnx4theGum
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Thnx4theGum Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:28 am

*is in 7th heaven right now b/c I got a Tweet from HH- yeah, I'm easy to please*

Hart Hanson:

(when I asked a/b him having to face DB after Canada's hockey loss)

Luckily, the company is on location until Friday so I won't have to face DB after the Canadian hockey loss. He's a gloater.

(Commenting on his new background)

Well thank you for the photo! One way to make Emily look even more beautiful is to put her beside me mugging.
Thnx4theGum
Thnx4theGum
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thnx4theGum Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:57 am

Here there be spoilers....

Spoiler:
Thnx4theGum
Thnx4theGum
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 am

Thnx4theGum wrote:*is in 7th heaven right now b/c I got a Tweet from HH- yeah, I'm easy to please*

Hart Hanson:

(when I asked a/b him having to face DB after Canada's hockey loss)

Luckily, the company is on location until Friday so I won't have to face DB after the Canadian hockey loss. He's a gloater.

(Commenting on his new background)

Well thank you for the photo! One way to make Emily look even more beautiful is to put her beside me mugging.

I saw that Gum!!!! I was excited for you seeing your name in the list!!! toast
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeymom Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:18 am

New tweet from SN:

Spoiler:

BonesonFox tweet:

Spoiler:
hockeymom
hockeymom

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeymom Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 pm

BonesonFox tweet:

New #BONES video: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] What should Hodgins blow up next? Send answers to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Producers will pick their favs!
hockeymom
hockeymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Thnx4theGum Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Lots to catch you up on...

MetaV:
Hit the jackpot in the office today: Huckleberry for lunch!!

Note to self: don't ask "Do you need a ball wrangler?" in the middle of a quiet set.

Fan Question: " What is a ball wrangler? It sounds like a bull's testicles are in trouble."

Possible
Spoiler:

Hart Hanson:

2/24

The movie "Montenegro" was always beautiful and exotic to me and I thought a good name for a character who made up her own name.

One way to feel young is to run in the house wearing slippers and fall down. Who does that but a ten year old? Or a fifty year old?

@squarechicken and I, after seeing this, have decided to stop speaking to each other except by walkie-talkie: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

(to our own Mama)

@squarechicken and I don't care if people think we're gay, we hate looking like The Sunshine Boys. Plus, I could do better.

Saw pal @stephenfry on the @craigyferg experimental show. AWESOME! The two most entertaining guys in the world talking while we watch!

Hockey! HOCKEY!

2/25

Casting a TV series is impossible. Impossible.I'm starting to look at Captain Sig and Matt Roloff and Adam Levine and my Dad as leading men.

Want to be King of the Lab? Knock yourself out.

@squarechicken and I could not have more diverse musical tastes. Though we both mock sensitive throaty singers with ferocity.

Oh yes, Canadian women kick butt. And I have the t-shirt (and the butt) to prove it.
Thnx4theGum
Thnx4theGum
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:18 am

New Tweets from HH an SN:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] - All that's left of the donut [Only admins are allowed to see this link] brought me this am.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]Yes, I cut small pieces of my donut with a knife. It takes longer to eat that way. Slooooowwww is always waaayyyyyy better.

Hmm, click the link in HH's tweet to see what's on his desk. No spoilers there, but some food for thought. Also, anyone else think SN is torturing us with his "Slow is always better" routine? Slow's good, sure, but this is getting ridiculous, it's like the Tantric sex of TV shows...it's Tantric TV.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeymom Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:23 am

Squarechicken tease tweets:

Yes, I cut small pieces of my donut with a knife. It takes longer to eat that way. Slooooowwww is always waaayyyyyy better.

Questions will be answered. Maybe. But not on "Lost."

BonesonFox tweets:

All-new episodes of #BONES return THUR 4/1 at 8/7c!

#BONES Creator @HartHanson is in the hot seat on a Booth-Brennan hook up: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
hockeymom
hockeymom

Back to top Go down

Post by Thnx4theGum Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:17 pm

Hart Hanson (this was one very happy Canadian):

2/26

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] - DB presents me with my new favourite t shirt of all time.

Spoiler:

Something DB and I share is a love of hockey. So it was a no-brainer for Booth to follow suit. DB's an encyclopedia of hockey.

Was lounging, laughing with kids with hockey game in background. CUT TO: Me screaming at kids "Shut up! SHUT UP!! with face inches from TV.

2/27

The last period of last night's hockey game WAS NOT FUN AND AMUSING! NNNERRRGGGHHHHHAAGGGHHH!

Musing upon a script while drinking coffee w/ Director Jon Avnet is not a bad way to spend a writerly Saturday morning.

If I had to be on an island during a tsunami, I'd like to be on the island known around the world as the BIG Island.

(and it's right here that I just swooned a little- really, how often does this happen for people)

@Thnx4theGum Happy Birthday! How could we resist your army of Tweeters? I think next you should run for office.Thanks for being a Bones fan.

I passed on everyone congrats to the Deschanels for Emily's Dad Caleb's Cinematography Award tonight. Emily is giving a speech for him!

Agh, this'll make me cry: @CTVOlympics Joannie Rochette will carry the Canadian flag at the Closing Ceremony. She lost her Mom.

I have a HUGE problem. The hockey game starts in 45 minutes and but I have a Very Important Script to write. Eech.

Pray for us now, Paul Henderson!

Blub-blub-blubber-blub-blub -BLUB...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] - So happy.

Canadian Olympic Hockey Teams: Queens and Kings of the Rink!
Thnx4theGum
Thnx4theGum
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Gum wrote:(and it's right here that I just swooned a little- really, how often does this happen for people)

@Thnx4theGum Happy Birthday! How could we resist your army of Tweeters? I think next you should run for office.Thanks for being a Bones fan.

Shocked . cheers . drunken . thumbsup ... Way to go!!!!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thnx4theGum Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:07 pm

*still beaming a bit*

Hart Hanson:
I missed the entire closing ceremonies. But I saw The Game. Oh yes, I saw The Game. Tomorrow I wear brand new underpants to celebrate.

*has a thought about propriety and the internet but lets it pass becuase I'm still in a slightly euphoric state*
Thnx4theGum
Thnx4theGum
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thnx4theGum Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:51 am

Hart Hanson:

3/1

Wow, was that an overdose of Canadiana.Giant Beavers, dancing mounties, cour de bois, inflatable meese, and Buble belting it out.All on ice.

I'm wearing my maple leaf thong right now. Sadly, it's on my left foot.

(fortunately, he explains)

What American's call "flip-flops" Canadians call thongs. What Americans call "thongs" we call call "slingshots".

My new underpants are soft and delightful and supportive and filled with victory. Thank you for asking.

As a Canadian, I must say, "Sorry."

AHAHAHAHAHA! [Only admins are allowed to see this link] (yes, I'm THAT Gum and I'm assuming this means the lawyers won't be hounding me...)

In "good for them, bad for us" department Bones pal @joeldavidmoore scores a pilot role in "Nathan vs Nurture". Big congrats big talent.

Our squinterns are all really good actors. I'll feel lucky if any of them are available after pilot season.

Sorta son rooted Americans, wife and two sons are Canadians, I have dual citizenship but it doesn't extend to hockey.

This site shows how actors keep body and soul together while pursuing their craft: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] You gotta love 'em.

I'm a little torn between Bobby Orr or Jimmy Page being my biggest childhood hero.Today, maybe Bobby Orr, what with, you know.

3/2

You know when your morning coffee is just half a degree too cold to be called piping hot? Like that? Colours your whole damn day.

All we can do is wish terrible, unfair, rebounding bad luck on Joel and Carla and whatever projects they are involved with.

Many actors I'd like to work with again - Amy Brenneman, Blake Bashoff, Tyne Daley, Jesse Plemons, Enrico Colantoni, tons more.

Thank you so much! Such a moment: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Thnx4theGum
Thnx4theGum
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeymom Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:28 pm

SN Tweet:

Act Six. Come on, Brain, you can do it!
hockeymom
hockeymom

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 pm

HartHanson
It is appropriate to announce at this juncture that "Pleading Guilty" is the pilot that scored the wonderful Jason Isaacs as our lead.
24 minutes ago via web
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 pm

HartHanson
Go Team! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
23 minutes ago via web
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 am

carerowline: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - $32 million and they couldn't pay someone to proofread the sign.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 am

wow. figured it has to be bones lol Embarassed

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeymom Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:50 am

SN latest Bones tweet:

Getting the reunion to time. What to cut? Everyone is so good.
hockeymom
hockeymom

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeymom Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 am

SN tweet:

Concept meeting with Dwight Little, director extraordinaire. Gravedigger. Penultimate episode. How will our people handle the case?
hockeymom
hockeymom

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeymom Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:42 pm

SN tweets:

Spoiler alert: Don't give your kids everything they ask for.
about 1 hours ago via web

Spoiler alert: Leftovers must be refrigerated.
hockeymom
hockeymom

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:24 pm

mosh426: Reading an article on Chicago politics. Daley is sitting at Manny's Deli with a great looking corned beef. Crooked politics and cured meat!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeymom Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:22 pm

SN Tweets:
Finishing up the rock show. Which rocks.
about 12 hours ago via web

A collapsing ceiling, Hodgela, attempted eviction, and a melancholy clink of two paper coffee cups.
about 16 hours ago via web

Tortured by Alvin and the Chipmunks. Why can't we find their bones?!
3:46 PM Mar 15th via web
Monday morning: hoarders, death, love and regret.
11:52 AM Mar 15th via web

Wish it were true. Couldn't even finish it. A clear head for the finale.
9:47 PM Mar 14th via web
hockeymom
hockeymom

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi31 Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:45 am

Thnx4theGum wrote:TJ Thyne:

just heard our newest theatre junkies short film "STUCK" was accepted into its first festival! Our feature "SHUFFLE" is almost complete! Smile

just created a page on facebook. It's empty&clean. So, come dirty it up!! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hart Hanson:

2/21

Yes, younger son is the one who says "What's that mean?" and points at the Far Field in my logo. Elder son created the log.

(fan then asked what the significance of Far Field is)

I'm slightly embarrassed to say that "The Far Field" by Theodore Roethke is my favourite piece of writing. So I stole it.

That was a good day. Except for food. It was a mediocre day for food but everything else was swell.

I'm totally and utterly OK with everyone resting on their laurels re: the twitter contest. That was crazy aberrant and lovely.

I want Canada to win the gold. Canada = hockey. The USA can have everything else. I hope I don't get deported.

Sunday thought for the day is from know-it-all curmudgeon G.K. Chesterton: "The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost."

Pal @TJThyne triumphs again! RT: Short film "STUCK" was accepted into its first festival! Our feature "SHUFFLE" is almost complete! Smile

2/22

Tthe good story now is the Canuck and US hockey teams facing off for gold after three straight Canuck wins. Yes. I love that story.

I definitely want a rematch.

I am still pouting about last night's Olympic Hockey. Unless it's appendicitis.

There's maybe a chance that we could be possibly might be sort of closer to perhaps casting a likely feasible lead for "Guilty".

Do you remember in one of the episodes the one of the characters was named Dave Farfield. After the production company.

sammi31
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Say What You Want : BONES RULES
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next