Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

+29
space
CSI-4077
katarina
Rike
missdebra87
sammi31
willgirl
heirofloki
Shakari
starbuck1974
queen bess
riviera41797
A2BOREANAZ
danireed
xBeMinex
DBCrazy
ForensicMama
Lo
Cassiopeia
mrsdavidboreanaz
marymageli
SnoopGirl
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Evi
Sarah9488
Fluffernutter
beaglelvr93
Meegs82
ehbee
33 posters

:: News

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'? - Page 3 Empty Re: Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

Post by Sarah9488 Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:14 am

riviera41797 wrote:(chanting)

lets go Meegs lets GO (clap clap)

cheers

let's go Meegs, let's go...

btw... I'm torn. I really want to be you, but at the same time I'm so happy for you and I'm happy being a part of this community.
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'? - Page 3 Empty Re: Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

Post by starbuck1974 Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:08 am

Gah, I am so excited about tomorrow and I am not the one going :bom:

Have fun Meegs, and I am really looking forward to read about you meeting Emily and the squints.
starbuck1974
starbuck1974
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:28 am

Oh I'm not that envious because... like I said, I'm living vicariously through you! hehehehe! Very Happy

Let's go Meegs! Let's Go!!! cheers
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:49 am

Hehehe, you all are awesome! Smile

So, I got my details for the shoot. I have to be there by 9am and it's about an hour drive (with traffic). I get to wear bright colors 'cuz the scene is a "comicon" style event. Don't exactly know what that means, but apparently there will be extras in Medeival costumes, so I can pretty much wear anything I want. I didn't bring a whole lot though, since my scene was going to originally be in the lab and would have filmed today. But luckily, I bought this purple jacket and this shimmery pink shirt. So, I think I'm good to go.

Still don't know the name of the epi, but I will find that out tomorrow and let you all know! I have NO idea how long the shoot will take and I unfortunately won't be able to upload any photos until I get home 'cuz the hotel doesn't have wireless and I am using the computer in my hotel room, not my own laptop. I don't think I can upload them to this computer. So, sorry about that! Sad

I will be home on Monday and will hopefully have lots of pics to post. I will, however, give you all the rundown on everything that happens tomorrow.

Thanks for the good vibes! I'll be thinking about you all tomorrow! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:51 am

P.S. The chanting is awesome and it is totally revving me up!!!!!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:21 am

OH my gosh!!!! It's
Spoiler:
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Last edited by ForensicMama on Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:21 am

I can't wait for everything, Meegs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:25 am

Wooo! That's SO exciting! Take like a million pictures for us, ok? And have a BLAST!! Very Happy
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:08 pm

ForensicMama wrote:OH my gosh!!!! It's
Spoiler:

Shocked

OMG...JFD? *thud*
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:07 am

I'm so excited for you, Meegs, and can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it!
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:38 am

Lo wrote:
ForensicMama wrote:OH my gosh!!!! It's
Spoiler:

Shocked

OMG...JFD? *thud*

Double that Thud!!! Razz
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:41 am

Aw Meegs! I'm late to the party but I hope you're having a blast.

And yes, I too hope you get to meet the cuteness that is JFD, up close and personal.

bounce

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:43 am

He's adorable on-screen, but he's gotta be 10X as adorable in real life! XD
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:12 am

I think he's super cute... and if I knew him in high school I'd be all over that like white on rice or ketchup on spaghetti (--ten bucks to the person who knows the reference!)
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:23 am

big daddy? go together like spaghetti and tuna...

nope i dont know the reference. but i do know about that JFD feelin'!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:43 am

Family Matters lol. Good times... good times...

Mmmmmmmmmmm JFD............ Razz Razz Razz
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:08 pm

Where are you Meegs? hehehehe ;D
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:50 pm

Where am I? I just got done with dinner after a full day on location. Now, I'm back at my hotel...that's where I am. Smile

Alright, are you all ready for the rundown? Stupid question, I know. Wink

Okay, so I got to set around 8:45am. It was about a 45 minute drive. They had rented out this old furniture place and I entered the set on my quest to find "Corey." Found him right away and he got me all situated with the first scene. There were approximately 150 background actors working and I was thrown right into the thick of things. I also met up with "Ruthie" and she showed me where I was supposed to cross and walk and everything. This particular scene was with Emily and Marisa Coughlan. They were both there when I got there. Actually, Emily walked onto set right after I did. I missed her by about 10 seconds.

So, we had a couple of rehearsals, made adjustments and then we did about, oh, 6 or so takes. Then all the background people went back to "holding." Corey came and found me and asked me if I needed anything, coffee, tea, water, soda. He told me he makes a "mean tea," which I had never heard anyone say, so I went with it. He brought me back this amazing cup of piping hot green tea infused with fruit and honey. Yeah, I got "star" treatment and I think quite a few of the other background actors were wondering what on earth was going on. He also told me that I would get a chance to meet Emily at some point because she knew I would be there and she always likes to meet "guests." So, that got me psyched for a while. Smile

So, we chilled in holding for about 5 minutes and then they were ready to go with another scene. So, Ruthie picked and chose and placed all of us, gave us our actions. We had a couple of rehearsals and then did about 10 takes. In between takes, Corey introduced me to Emily and to Marisa (pronounced "MarEEsa"). Emily said, "Hi, oh I've met you!" and after shaking my hand, she gave me a big hug. For those of you who don't know, I met her last year when she performed in "The Strike Show," which benefited the writers during the strike. I was out in L.A. looking at apartments and I went to check it out. We talked for like half a minute 'cuz we had to "reset" the scene and do more takes. I did get to talk to her again for a minute or so in between takes (I was positioned right in front of her and Marisa before they enter the scene, so we were fairly close together). We talked about her cousin (who is a family friend of mine) and how her husband just died. Sad topic, but common ground, I guess.

For the rest of the day, I "worked" with Emily and Marisa, but I didn't talk to either of them during that time. We did 1 more scene (well, it's all part of 1 continuous scene, but it's broken up into 3 parts) and that took A WHILE. Background people knocked over props a few times, a bunch of people were whispering in the background instead of pantomiming; it was just kind of tedious. But, approximately 12 takes later, we were done. We had had an hour break for lunch and by this time, it was around 5pm.

I had a new cup of tea awaiting me in holding (courtesy of the fabulous Corey) and I got to talking to this one guy who has been doing the acting thing for 8 years. He worked on "Angel" as a stunt guy, demon, a stand-in and he was kinda bummed that David wasn't there. He told me that David told HIM that he thought he should have gotten the role of Gunn. He apparently was his stand-in a few times and he TOTALLY looks like him. He's doubled for Samuel L. Jackson, was Adam Sandler's personal assistant, he was in "Hancock" with Will Smith...he's been around the Hollywood scene.

I think I literally sat there for over an hour 'cuz they only needed certain background players for the final few shots and I wasn't one of them. That was all well and good because the really great part of the experience came after all the background people had left and I got to watch the final scene being filmed.

Wanna know what happened next? Tell me how much you wanna know and I just might tell you...hehehe Razz Razz Razz

Last edited by Meegs82 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:59 pm

WHAT???? YOU'RE HOLDING OUT ON US, MEEGS!?!?!? What's your issue, girl? lol!!! KEEP TALKING; I'M DYING HERE!!!

I've got a big stupid grin on my face while reading your story! heheheh I'm so excited!!! Very Happy Now I've learned something. It's Mar-ee-sa, instead of Mar-i-ssa. THANK YOU! hehehehehehehehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy And you talked to Emily!!!! hehehehehehehe
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Oh! I almost forgot! The episode I'm in is "The Princess and the Pear." The scene is a "comicon" type of thing called "Imagicon" for the show. It's a convention for comic book, superhero, Medieval fans. I didn't get to dress up in an actual costume since it was kind last minute that I switched to Friday. So, I just wore bright colors. When the episode airs, you'll be able to see me and I'm wearing a purple glittery jacket over a pink shimmery top. It's actually kinda funny 'cuz I totally matched the curtains they had up. Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:04 pm

ForensicMama wrote:WHAT???? YOU'RE HOLDING OUT ON US, MEEGS!?!?!? What's your issue, girl? lol!!! KEEP TALKING; I'M DYING HERE!!!

I've got a big stupid grin on my face while reading your story! heheheh I'm so excited!!! Very Happy Now I've learned something. It's Mar-ee-sa, instead of Mar-i-ssa. THANK YOU! hehehehehehehehehehehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy And you talked to Emily!!!! hehehehehehehe

Hehehe I know, I know...I'm terrible! I will give you more soon, I promise! I thought you might be on. I'll see if anyone else responds soon and within the next half hour, I will post the rest. I have to gather my thoughts about it and then type it out...'cuz it was pretty freakin' cool. Smile

P.S. And yeah, I thought it was really cool that her name is "Mar-ee-sa." Interesting and pretty.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:17 pm

I like that pronunciation better. Unfortunately I have to go to bed now. Sad So I'll have to read the freaking awesome news later! Very Happy I can't wait!!! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi Meegs!! I'm really sorry I cannot really stay since I'm leaving in an hour's time with my choir and I have to get ready, I'll just have a little peek! I though you might be here... if not at our usual place.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:42 pm

Oh, you got me hooked, Meegs! lol More! Though I'll be in an out.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:02 pm

I am sorry that I can't give you more tonight, but I am EXHAUSTED and am heading to bed. I will type up the rest of my experience in the morning, I promise!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next