Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bones' Ranks First in Time Slot of Fast Nationals for Monday 6/9

2 posters

:: News

Go down

'Bones' Ranks First in Time Slot of Fast Nationals for Monday 6/9 Empty 'Bones' Ranks First in Time Slot of Fast Nationals for Monday 6/9

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:21 pm

from suzy:

'Men' Make Monday Mark for CBS
Eye's repeats win night, 'Nashville Star' OK for NBC
June 10, 2008

Fast National ratings for Monday, June 9, 2008

NBC's "Nashville Star" made a decent transition from cable to broadcast TV Monday, but CBS' lineup of repeats ruled the night.

CBS led the way with a 5.4 rating/9 share in primetime, beating FOX's 5.0/8. ABC and NBC tied for third in households at 3.9/7, with NBC drawing more total viewers. The CW could muster only a 0.8/1.

In the adults 18-49 demographic, CBS' 2.5 rating edged FOX's 2.4 for the top spot. NBC, 2.1, and ABC, 2.0, weren't far behind. The CW was, however, finishing with a meager 0.4.

A repeat of "Bones" gave FOX the lead at 8 p.m. with a 4.8/8. "The Bachelorette" was second in households for ABC, but CBS had more viewers with a showing of TBS' sitcom "The Bill Engvall Show," 4.2/8, and "How I Met Your Mother," 4.1/7. "American Gladiators" drew a 3.3/6 for NBC. The CW went with a "Gossip Girl" rerun.

CBS took over at 9 p.m. with "Two and a Half Men," the night's top show at 6.8/11, and "Rules of Engagement," 5.4/9. FOX got a 5.3/8 from "House," while "The Bachelorette" improved to 4.8/8 on ABC. The premiere of "Nashville Star" scored a 3.9/6 for NBC. A "One Tree Hill" repeat finished the night for The CW.

At 10 p.m., CBS' "CSI: Miami" posted a 5.9/10 to beat out "Nashville Star," which ticked up to 4.4/8. "The Mole" came in at 2.7/5 for ABC.

Ratings information is taken from fast national data, which includes live and same-day DVR viewing. All numbers are preliminary and subject to change.

ORIGINAL ARTICLE: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Ranks First in Time Slot of Fast Nationals for Monday 6/9 Empty Re: 'Bones' Ranks First in Time Slot of Fast Nationals for Monday 6/9

Post by fanofbones Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:41 am

that is awesome news suzy and ehbee...thanks
we need to continue to pick up new viewers all summer

fab
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down