Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

+29
space
CSI-4077
katarina
Rike
missdebra87
sammi31
willgirl
heirofloki
Shakari
starbuck1974
queen bess
riviera41797
A2BOREANAZ
danireed
xBeMinex
DBCrazy
ForensicMama
Lo
Cassiopeia
mrsdavidboreanaz
marymageli
SnoopGirl
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Evi
Sarah9488
Fluffernutter
beaglelvr93
Meegs82
ehbee
33 posters

:: News

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'? Empty Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

Post by ehbee Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:05 am

Marymageli says: Meegs, this is for you (and for those interested of course)! You'll love it! BuddyTv gives us information about how to appear on the show. I would soooo do it...but given I live in Europe, it's out of question. *mary is sad*

Bid for a Walk-On Role on 'Bones'
Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bones aficionados, here's your once in a lifetime chance to appear on the FOX police procedural drama starring Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz. Team Easton Gym Co. has come up with an auction that will allow fans to bid for a non-speaking walk-on role for the series.

Those who are interested can bid on eBay, which already kicked off on April 26. The auction has started from $20 and has attracted 17 bidders so far. But fans can still make an offer given that there are three days left before the bidding deadline.

If chosen as the winner, you'll be working with the casting agent who will coordinate with the director to figure out the scene where you will fit. You'll be shooting with the cast of Bones in Los Angeles anytime between August 2008 and March 2009, and will be appearing in an episode that will air during the 2008-2009 season.

This role is not specific to any age or gender. Just remember that you must be at least 18 years of age and that all bids are binding.

Meanwhile, this auction doesn't just gives fans a rare opportunity to be part of Bones but it also allows them to help people with HIV and AIDS. All proceeds from this auction will be going directly to the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Centers and AIDS LifeCycle, which encourage people to lead rewarding lives without limits based on sexual orientation and gender identity. These charities also help heal damages caused by discrimination.

Bones, which focuses on FBI case files concerning the mystery behind the human remains, currently airs on FOX every Monday at 8/7c. The series also stars Eric Millegan as Zack Addy, John Francis Daley as Lance Sweets, Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro, Tamara Taylor as Camille "Cam" Saroyan, and TJ Thyne as Jack Hodgins, just to name a few.

So do you have too much money to spare? (hehe *mary laughs sarcastically) Here is a good cause, and a lifetime chance to work with the cast. Imagine, with HIM and HER!!! Freaking unbelievable!!

ORIGINAL ARTICLE: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'? Empty Remember the Walk On Role??!!

Post by ehbee Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:08 am

Originally posted by Meegs82 04/05/2008:

I WON IT!

So, I am definitely not here to brag or gloat because I love you ladies. Rather, I am here to share the news! I am just about bouncing out of my skin about it and I haven't told ANYONE yet...not my husband, not my parents...NOONE! Yes, I paid a hefty price, but I found a way to pay for it, so YAY!!! I still can't believe I won. I was getting on a plane an hour and a half before the auction ended so I bumped up my maximum price and just sat back and had to wait 'til I landed to find out. I was FLOORED when I checked my e-mail!!!

So, that's it for now. I will keep everyone updated on the status, of course. And I'd love to chat about it!

Last edited by ehbee on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'? Empty Re: Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

Post by ehbee Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:13 am

Originally posted by Meegs82 06/06/2008

Hi all! Okay, so I have a small update on the walk-on. I have been in contact with the production office at Fox and the scrďpts haven't been written yet, so I have NO idea what the role will be, but I do know that it will be a featured extra role. For those of you who aren't familiar with the different roles, a featured extra is non-speaking, but is in complete view of the camera. Which is different from background. If you are background, there is a good chance that you won't even be seen when the final episode airs. I know. It happened to me on "Boston Legal."

Anyway, all I know is that it will film between August and March and they are essentially "creating" the role for me. And you should be able to see me in plain view on screen.

I will keep you all updated as it gets closer!

Last edited by ehbee on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'? Empty Re: Audition Time! Do YOU Want a Walk On Role in 'Bones'?

Post by ehbee Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:17 am

Marymageli says: Meegs, you have become famous! But it's no wonder since you have won a competition to participate in an upcoming episode of BONES. I MEAN YOU HAVE WON TO MEET ED AND DB IN PERSON!!!! Freaking exciting!! And why am I saying you are famous? Because other sites at least one I know of, namely Searching Bones, mentions you as the lucky winner. Don't you want to advertise yourself, girl? Hmmm. Maybe it's hight time you mentioned you are from the ABY. hehe *mary feigns innocence*

Enjoy your fame, Meegs and shout out loud who you are!!! Have a look what the said site wants to tell YOU.

Bones Walk-On Role Goes for Big Bucks!

by Lynn on June 8th, 2008

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Recently, I told you that there was an eBay auction for a walk-on role on Bones. The good news is that the role has been won, the bad news is that I didn’t win it! ;-)

Congratulations to meegan719 for winning the role with a bid of $6,225.99. The proceeds go to The L.A. Gay & Lesbian Centers. It’s a worthy cause and I know that meegan719 will make a wonderful extra on the show!!

If you’re out there and read this, meegan719, please let me know how the experience went and send me photos to post!! We all want to live vicariously through you! :-)

ORIGINAL POST: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:19 pm

I have been in touch with Lynn and I will be blogging for the site next week and I will keep them informed on the progress of the role. Of course, YOU all will get priority! Smile And I will keep you informed of the process and of course, when I will actually be filming. Stay tuned!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by beaglelvr93 Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:38 am

*Jaw Drop*

No kidding.

The scrolling 'I won it' caught my attention, and I was thinking, Naw, no way...

Way to go meegs!

beaglelvr93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 170
Say What You Want : Procrastination - The art of trying very hard to do nothing.
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:22 pm

Thanks, beagle!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:35 am

Ahhhh, lucky! Would you bless something so I can be as lucky as you?
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah9488 Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:35 am

Oh, Meegs. That's just fantastic. Im so happy for you. And it's wonderful one of us won it. Not some random person...
make a lot of pictures (though I doubt that will be allowed).
Sarah9488
Sarah9488
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1104
Say What You Want : Avatar: https://twitter.com/bitsy_bones

http://www.myspace.com/sarah9488

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:44 pm

I'm not sure if pictures will be allowed since I am actually on the show as an "actor." I will, of course, check to make sure and if they are allowed, I will share them all with you fabulous people here! Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:41 pm

Alright, I have an update:

I was driving to Texas for my cousin's wedding last Wednesday when the phone rang and the caller ID said "blocked." I answered and it was this woman named Pamela from "Bones." She said that she would like for me to come in and meet with the 2 head honchos from production and casting with Fox. She was still thinking that I was in Los Angeles, so when I told her that I wasn't, she said that they would get in touch with me and we hung up. About 20 minutes later, she called back to ask if a 10am (pacific time) conference call the following morning would be alright. 2 head honchos at Fox were going to call ME. I was almost speechless.

So, the next day at 12noon my time, these 2 guys at Fox called me to discuss the role. Basically, they wanted to talk to the person who won because they were unaware that the auction would be online, meaning that ANYONE could bid. They wanted to make sure the winner wasn't some scary stalker fan, I suppose. I told them that I had been out in L.A. pursuing "the dream" and I told them I had done some TV work and I think that eased their minds a bit, knowing that I wasn't just a fan, that I was an actor as well.

I will most likely have a role as someone at the Jeffersonian because that is the easiest place to fit "extras" in. We always see people walking around. So, the probability of me working with Emily is quite high (crossing my fingers) and the probability of working with David is pretty high too.

They begin filming again on August 13th and they said they would notify me of when my scene(s) would be with a 3-5 day shooting range. It should be in August or September, probably.

Alright, just wanted to fill you all in!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:12 pm

That's so wonderful! Thanks for the update Very Happy
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:16 pm

OMG so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for an update!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:12 pm

That is so cool! Can't wait to see you in the episode.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:01 pm

Oh, Meegs! It's awesome! You must be pretty excited! And having high chances working with Emily and David? I'm sure you'll have the time of your life!!!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsdavidboreanaz Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:05 pm

:O can i die yet??

please remind me why im in australia
mrsdavidboreanaz
mrsdavidboreanaz
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 76
Say What You Want : I am saying what I want!! =D
Registration date : 2008-06-20

http://www.myspace.com/jennifers_myspace

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:37 pm

Alright, ABY, it's been a long time coming, but I am FINALLY going to do the walk-on role! I don't know any details yet, but I am heading to L.A. next week and my scene will be filmed on Thrusday, Nov. 20th. That's all I know right now, but I will keep you all updated for sure.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:34 pm

MEEGS!! OMG!!! Finally you are going!! It's awesome!! I'm so excited for you!! bounce bounce
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:42 pm

Yey. We are going to see Meegs in Bones. How cool is that? Very Happy
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:42 am

Congrats Meegs!
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:05 am

woo i'm excited for you!! it would be cool to meet everyone over there and where they normally work and everything!!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:50 am

Thanks gals! I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that I will actually be in a scene with Emily and David. I asked the guy I am in contact with if he knew anything about what the scene was or who was in it and he didn't know. We are touching base on Monday and perhaps, I will know then. But there's a good chance I might not know anything until I actually get to the set on Thursday. So, everyone out there, please cross your fingers and send good vibes for me!!! Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:33 am

OH MY GOSH MEEGS!!!!!!!! I THINK I'M DYING RIGHT NOW! I'M APPARENTLY SLOW SO NOW I JUST FOUND THIS AND I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS WHICH IS REALLY ANNOYING BUT I'M JUST TRYING TO CONVEY MY EXCITEMENT!

I really hope you get to work with Emily and/or David! Jeez, who cares who you work with. It's all so freaking exciting! Take lots of pictures, ask to take the lab jacket home, shake hands, try to kiss David, and report back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The freaking 20th is coming up so soon! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:08 pm

I'm getting sooo emotional. My baby is ready to leave the nest. *sniff, sniff* Meegs, I am so proud of you. All that work pays off. *mary cries into her hanky*
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:35 am

LOL, mary. Wink I luv ya, dearie! I'll be arriving in L.A. on Wednesday, and spending a couple extra days 'cuz truth be told, I kinda miss it. It's all coming together!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

:: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum