Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+15
Mimo
Rike
boneslady29
Nightowl
howie
Kasper
G
A2BOREANAZ
hy6110327
SnoopGirl
bones206
flyersfan35
Cassiopeia
PIMP
ToZiKa
19 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 30 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Cassiopeia wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:you never failed anything?
well then I think it was about time, everyone has to fail something.....that's kinda like a rule

I never failed anything. I got mainly A-s and B-s ... But yeah.. there must always be a first time...

Ohgod, which reminds me that I have to do things for my masters degree... Yup, it sucks.
why are all of you so damn intelligent?
I guess I'll fail at least one each term......but that's okay.....everyone does that

You are learning way harder thing than I do.. So .. It would be forgiveable... Smile I am not so much intelligent. But at least I try to learn.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:13 am

Cassiopeia wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Cassiopeia wrote:
well then I think it was about time, everyone has to fail something.....that's kinda like a rule

I never failed anything. I got mainly A-s and B-s ... But yeah.. there must always be a first time...

Ohgod, which reminds me that I have to do things for my masters degree... Yup, it sucks.
I guess I'll fail at least one each term......but that's okay.....everyone does that

You are learning way harder thing than I do.. So .. It would be forgiveable... Smile I am not so much intelligent. But at least I try to learn.

I am studying english....so not hard at all......
I guess you could say that I am at least slightly intelligent, but I don't study enough.....I'm way too lazy

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:15 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Cassiopeia wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Cassiopeia wrote:

I guess you could say that I am at least slightly intelligent, but I don't study enough.....I'm way too lazy

I am too.. at least this year. Cause I .. am working AND studying. It makes it harder....
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 am

Cassiopeia wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Cassiopeia wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Cassiopeia wrote:

I am too.. at least this year. Cause I .. am working AND studying. It makes it harder....

I am not working and still I don't get anything done Rolling Eyes

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:23 am

Well.. It will be one day... When you have no time to visit ABY... Smile Cause you are so busy Smile
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 am

oh I am a little afraid of that day......I am so used to talking to all of you by now, that it would be really strange not to find the time anymore

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:25 am

It was for me tooo. BUt I have seem to .. have internet addiction and.. it is not good. So I am trying to spend not so much time in internet Smile
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:27 am

Hi Hi.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 am

G!!!!!!!!
How was Australia?
Did your dad allow you to take O back with you or was he trying to 'steal' him away?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 am

Hey G! Haven't seen you for a while. How are ya?
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 am

Cassiopeia wrote:It was for me tooo. BUt I have seem to .. have internet addiction and.. it is not good. So I am trying to spend not so much time in internet Smile
I can live without internet.....I just don't like living without internet

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:32 am

HI Toz and Cass!!!! Aus was great. I had a really really good time!! And Grandpa was smitten for sure. he didn't want to give him back, it was very funny. How are you two?
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:35 am

G-Woman wrote:HI Toz and Cass!!!! Aus was great. I had a really really good time!! And Grandpa was smitten for sure. he didn't want to give him back, it was very funny. How are you two?
I saw the pics on fb
he's grown so much since the last pic we saw.....it's fascinating how fast they grow

I'm okay
kinda busy with uni at the moment, but it's not too bad yet

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:36 am

I am sick and cold.. But fine Smile
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:38 am

ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:HI Toz and Cass!!!! Aus was great. I had a really really good time!! And Grandpa was smitten for sure. he didn't want to give him back, it was very funny. How are you two?
I saw the pics on fb
he's grown so much since the last pic we saw.....it's fascinating how fast they grow

I'm okay
He's getting huge. He doesn't even look like a little baby anymore. Sad . How was your last semester at Uni? Did you do well?
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:39 am

G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
I saw the pics on fb

I'm okay
He's getting huge. He doesn't even look like a little baby anymore. Sad . How was your last semester at Uni? Did you do well?
I'm still in that semester
we have the wintersemester from october to march and the summersemester from april to august

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:40 am

Cassiopeia wrote:I am sick and cold.. But fine Smile
That sucks about being sick. What's wrong? Coming back to Canada in January was a nasty shock to the system. lol. It's sooo cold...I'm not adapting well...
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:42 am

ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
I saw the pics on fb

I'm okay
we have the wintersemester from october to march and the summersemester from april to august
Oh. haha. oops. I follow now. I heard you were getting crazy amounts of snow in Germany.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:43 am

G-Woman wrote:
That sucks about being sick. What's wrong? Coming back to Canada in January was a nasty shock to the system. lol. It's sooo cold...I'm not adapting well...

I just got cold. And I am sneezing a lot. Just sums it up... It has been like arctic here.. below -22C. And the funny fact is that north pole is melting... It is warmer there than here. LOL.. Seems that the global warming has mad its first move.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:47 am

G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
I saw the pics on fb

I'm okay
Oh. haha. oops. I follow now. I heard you were getting crazy amounts of snow in Germany.
yeah 'Daisy' brought some parts a lot of snow and even more chaos, but not where I live, we had about 5 to 10 cms and almost no storm at all

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:48 am

Canada in January is something I don't even want to think about

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:51 am

Cassiopeia wrote:
G-Woman wrote:

I just got cold. And I am sneezing a lot. Just sums it up... It has been like arctic here.. below -22C. And the funny fact is that north pole is melting... It is warmer there than here. LOL.. Seems that the global warming has mad its first move.
Bummer about the cold. I hope you kick it's ass. Global warming is scary... there is a piece of the antarctic ice shelf the size of Texas(an american made the size comparison, but really really big works too lol) that broke off and is heading for the west coast of Aus. It's very scary. It could damage the eco-system so badly that it might never recover. The reefs on the east coast only need to be exposed to a temperature change of 2 degrees to be destroyed. It's a very delicate balance.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:52 am

ToZiKa wrote:Canada in January is something I don't even want to think about
I'm living the dream. lol!
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:54 am

ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
G-Woman wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
I saw the pics on fb

I'm okay
yeah 'Daisy' brought some parts a lot of snow and even more chaos, but not where I live, we had about 5 to 10 cms and almost no storm at all
That's good then. Snow is pretty, but annoying. I have to drive on the icy roads tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to it, but there's no avoiding it. I just have to remember what side of the road to stay on. lol That will help.
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:55 am

Yeah.. But let's face it... It is normal thing to earth to have such changes. It isn't abnormal. We just... accelerated it a bit...

But .. I love cold... When I am not sick. LOL... It is beautiful here too besides the cold.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next