Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+15
Mimo
Rike
boneslady29
Nightowl
howie
Kasper
G
A2BOREANAZ
hy6110327
SnoopGirl
bones206
flyersfan35
Cassiopeia
PIMP
ToZiKa
19 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 22 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:26 am

Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:would be an opportunity to get drunk.... Razz

well... it was an RB. aaaand after stopping in VK, we went on as it should be... so after a while the train stopps somewhere. so all of a sudden those people who wanted to get out in Bous realized, that the train forgot to stopp there but stopped like 500m later xD after 5 minutes of just standing there, the conducter had to run all the way to the other end of the train, go back to the train station and yes. it was quiet funny ^.^

I've always known that you have to pass a test to prove that you are exceptionally dumb, before you can work for the DB (not David, for all the people who don't know the german train company)
but that one most have been the 'best' in his year.....

I guess so, too. I didn't know what to do. like I said it was quiet funny but then again I was worried about missing my bus in SLS -.-' I didn't though, we made it in time. Guess he wanted to make up for his fault.

Are you done with your Written Assignment?

that must have been pretty embarrassing to run through the whole train to drive back..... Laughing

I'm not really done.....I can't find a monograph and I haven't put the info into MLA standard yet

That's what I thought. I mean.... everyone who wanted to get out in Bous probably didn't like him that much. Especially if you have to catch a bus...

I tried to find everything over the weekend but somehow....my motivation got lost on the way to the MLA-website....
the stupid MLA thing isn't working anyway.....I found nothing there.....had to use google books and amazon instead.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:29 am

my head hurts Sad

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimo Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:31 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

well... it was an RB. aaaand after stopping in VK, we went on as it should be... so after a while the train stopps somewhere. so all of a sudden those people who wanted to get out in Bous realized, that the train forgot to stopp there but stopped like 500m later xD after 5 minutes of just standing there, the conducter had to run all the way to the other end of the train, go back to the train station and yes. it was quiet funny ^.^

I've always known that you have to pass a test to prove that you are exceptionally dumb, before you can work for the DB (not David, for all the people who don't know the german train company)

I guess so, too. I didn't know what to do. like I said it was quiet funny but then again I was worried about missing my bus in SLS -.-' I didn't though, we made it in time. Guess he wanted to make up for his fault.

that must have been pretty embarrassing to run through the whole train to drive back..... Laughing

I'm not really done.....I can't find a monograph and I haven't put the info into MLA standard yet

That's what I thought. I mean.... everyone who wanted to get out in Bous probably didn't like him that much. Especially if you have to catch a bus...

I tried to find everything over the weekend but somehow....my motivation got lost on the way to the MLA-website....
the stupid MLA thing isn't working anyway.....I found nothing there.....had to use google books and amazon instead.....

ok, take that: I just tried to find a book by my author... and put his name in there and chose the option author and guess what I found... NOTHING!!! -.-'
Mimo
Mimo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 545
Say What You Want : Everything happens for a reason.
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimo Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:31 am

ToZiKa wrote:my head hurts Sad

why's that?
Mimo
Mimo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:32 am

Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

ok, take that: I just tried to find a book by my author... and put his name in there and chose the option author and guess what I found... NOTHING!!! -.-'

well I found at least some things......nothing I could use, but at least more than nothing
good luck on that then

what's your author again?
someone you ever heard of at least?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:32 am

Mimo wrote:

why's that?

that's an excellent question

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimo Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:35 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

well I found at least some things......nothing I could use, but at least more than nothing
good luck on that then

frederick douglass. and no, I've never heard of him before. I find some things if I only but in his name and don't specify the search but still....
Mimo
Mimo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimo Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:36 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:

why's that?

That's why I'm asking Razz hm... maybe it's the weather...
Mimo
Mimo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:37 am

Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:

good luck on that then

frederick douglass. and no, I've never heard of him before. I find some things if I only but in his name and don't specify the search but still....
I asked a few of the ohters and they can't find everything either......of course there were some who just had to enter 'work cited' and the name of the author into google and got a whole list

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:37 am

Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:

why's that?

possible
I am not drunk, that's for sure.....I'll never drink alcohol ever again after all

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimo Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:40 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:

why's that?

possible
I am not drunk, that's for sure.....I'll never drink alcohol ever again after all

oh yeah?? let's see how long that lasts ^.^
Mimo
Mimo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:44 am

Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:

why's that?

possible

oh yeah?? let's see how long that lasts ^.^

at least for another few days.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:44 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOZ!!

Anything you want for your birthday present? Wink
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimo Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:46 am

Hey PIMP!! (=
Mimo
Mimo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:47 am

Thanks Pimp

naked Booth
in every episode
no need to wrap my present.....that would only hamper the experience.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:48 am

you know we used to have huge birthday parties in here.....with cake and snacks and stuff, but no one is here half of the time

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by boneslady29 Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:56 am

hello peeps
boneslady29
boneslady29
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2074
Say What You Want : she needs a taste of booth medicine lol
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimo Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:01 am

ToZiKa wrote:you know we used to have huge birthday parties in here.....with cake and snacks and stuff, but no one is here half of the time

you could bring all that stuff tomorrow Very Happy
Mimo
Mimo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:02 am

Hi Kay!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:02 am

Mimo wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:you know we used to have huge birthday parties in here.....with cake and snacks and stuff, but no one is here half of the time

you don't see that happening, do you? Suspect

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by boneslady29 Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:02 am

hey toz HAPPY BIRTHDAY mate Smile
boneslady29
boneslady29
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2074
Say What You Want : she needs a taste of booth medicine lol
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 am

and that would mean that everybody would know it is/was my birthday.....so not going to happen

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 am

boneslady29 wrote:hey toz HAPPY BIRTHDAY mate Smile

thanks Kay

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 am

Not enough partying for you, huh ToZ?! Here. Here's a couple parties for you ...

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimo Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Mimo wrote:

you don't see that happening, do you? Suspect

oh you bet I do!!!
Mimo
Mimo
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next