Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily & Zooey Transcript ~ Hacker is coming back!

+15
anteater
puckishbearscubsfan
southerngirl
carebear
Meegs82
A2BOREANAZ
mereva
THX1138
treble21
Koudijs
heirofloki
TinkonBrink
DBCrazy
Thnx4theGum
bugaboo628
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Emily & Zooey Transcript ~ Hacker is coming back! - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily & Zooey Transcript ~ Hacker is coming back!

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:47 pm

carebear wrote: I watched an episode of Monk and Hacker was a nudest yeah I was blind for about 3 days after seeing his butt I dont think I can take him dressed or undressed Razz

Yeah...Ummm carebear? Thanx for that image of Hacker's naked arse pale ...I have enough trouble with his face!...and I can't stand him dressed or undressed either. (Though dressed and far, far, fharrrrrr away is preferable Very Happy )

A2BOREANAZ wrote:hee hee....poison cookies coming back............isnt there a better way to get even...........without the poison???? we could put (surprises) in the middle of the cookies.......like bugs.........big fat bugs........lol
Yes. I like the idea of maggot cookies. Obviously bugs won't kill him the same way poison would (slight let down) but there would be no dead body to get rid of (slight bonus!) Very Happy

Meegs82 wrote:Except I think we might be unanimous with Forehead Man...NOBODY likes him!
No wait...I think I see someone over there who likes him *peers into the distance* 'Kay...No...I was wrong. Nobody likes him. Although he could do some good for humanity...we could use his forehead to plug the hole in the ozone layer? Razz
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Emily & Zooey Transcript ~ Hacker is coming back! - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily & Zooey Transcript ~ Hacker is coming back!

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:34 am

Hacker = a very bad casting choice

They should have at least cast someone that could be viewed as a formidable opponent to Booth's pursuit of Brennan. The whole point of Hacker was to showcase the depth of Booth's feelings for his partner, but why on earth should Booth feel threatened by this guy? Come on. They're not even orbiting the same planet of hotness or wonderfulness.

Instead, Hacker's become a joke, so, let him come back anytime. None of us believe the guy has a snowball's chance in hell of getting anywhere with Bones anyway. Rolling Eyes
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:11 am

I don't think he has a chance with Bren either, and they've been better this season in terms of continuity, but you just never know. If their purpose this season is to hold off putting Booth and Brennan together they might try and put one of them with another person. Of course, the trouble with that is it just wouldn't make sense, considering what we've seen them do and heard them say.

*shrugs* I just want him on my screen and off with as little time as possible in between, unless you know, he serves a legit purpose for the BB good. Rolling Eyes
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Koudijs Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:21 am

Meegs82 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:I really liked Grandpa Booth! Wow, surprised to hear people did not. Interesting how different us Bones fans can be with what we like and don't like about the show.
Absolutely. Diversity of fan opinion is what makes casting for a show like this so dicey. You'll never please everyone.

king RM

Totally. Except I think we might be unanimous with Forehead Man...NOBODY likes him!

I do... didn't mind him at all...
Koudijs
Koudijs
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1043
Say What You Want : Give my a Bones!
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2