Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily & Zooey Host Humane Society Event

5 posters

Go down

Emily & Zooey Host Humane Society Event Empty Emily & Zooey Host Humane Society Event

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:34 am

Emily and Zooey along with Vanity Fair & Cotton host an evening of fashion and compassion benefitting The Humane Society of the U.S. at a private residence on December 12, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.

The pictures of Emily and Zooey are spread throughout the link.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Emily & Zooey Host Humane Society Event Empty Re: Emily & Zooey Host Humane Society Event

Post by CanadianBones Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:43 am

ohhh Kathleen Robertson was there too! Emily and Zooey looked amazing. Those girls have great style. They are able to look unique without looking weird.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Emily & Zooey Host Humane Society Event Empty Re: Emily & Zooey Host Humane Society Event

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:46 am

CanadianBones wrote:ohhh Kathleen Robertson was there too! Emily and Zooey looked amazing. Those girls have great style. They are able to look unique without looking weird.

Did you see that Perotta was there too? Very Happy
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:52 am

I WANT HER FACE!! PLEASE!!!
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:39 pm

I'm sorry, but I rather much dislike that red stripey dress. Other than that, she and everyone else looked fantabulicious!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:43 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:
CanadianBones wrote:ohhh Kathleen Robertson was there too! Emily and Zooey looked amazing. Those girls have great style. They are able to look unique without looking weird.

I do remember, I think it was Meegs when she was an extra, Meegs saying that Perotta's actress was Emily's cousin... or relative.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianBones Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 am

bones206 wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:

I do remember, I think it was Meegs when she was an extra, Meegs saying that Perotta's actress was Emily's cousin... or relative.

I think Meegs is friends with a cousin of Emily's.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:58 pm

CanadianBones wrote:
bones206 wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:

I think Meegs is friends with a cousin of Emily's.

We should ask her...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:35 pm

queen bess wrote:I WANT HER FACE!! PLEASE!!!

haha ill fight you for it Twisted Evil
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:33 am

i_heart_bones wrote:
queen bess wrote:I WANT HER FACE!! PLEASE!!!

haha ill fight you for it Twisted Evil
i said it first... Wink
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down