Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily in USA Weekend

Go down

Emily in USA Weekend Empty Emily in USA Weekend

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:16 am

Posted by space on the 27/04/2008 at 15:58:14 (27/04/2008 04:58:14 PM)

Scanned in the pic and question from this week's USA Weekend "Who's News" section:

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily in USA Weekend Empty Posted by nane on the 27/04/2008 at 16:03:17 (27/04/2008 05:03:17 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:31 am

..never enough publicity.... and dad is returning....nice reunion
Thanks Space
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily in USA Weekend Empty Posted by marymageli on the 27/04/2008 at 18:42:39 (27/04/2008 07:42:39 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:32 am

Lovely and fabulous, indeed, she is. Thanks space for the post! The more the better. Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in USA Weekend Empty Posted by HarHar21 on the 28/04/2008 at 00:01:35 (28/04/2008 01:01:35 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:32 am

Thanks space. But isn't that old news already or the mag is later than it is hehehe..
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in USA Weekend Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 28/04/2008 at 02:29:59 (28/04/2008 03:29:59 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:33 am

Fabulous, space!

And HarHar, your sig is mesmerizing...seriously, can't unglue my eyes. What's it from?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in USA Weekend Empty Posted by HarHar21 on the 28/04/2008 at 06:06:43 (28/04/2008 07:06:43 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:34 am

Oh Meegs..not Bones related..but surely that's what we all hoped for B&B..so when Brennan asked: What are we doing tonight? The answer is one hot sizzling night to remember..at least in our minds..tee hee
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in USA Weekend Empty Posted by space on the 28/04/2008 at 12:22:55 (28/04/2008 01:22:55 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:34 am

It did seem like older info, although I hadn't heard about her father coming back to direct again. I always check that section to see if there is anything Bones related, so imagine my surprise when I opened it up and she was there! I'm usually disappointed!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily in USA Weekend Empty Re: Emily in USA Weekend

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down