Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily to participate in PSA

Go down

Emily to participate in PSA Empty Emily to participate in PSA

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:14 am

Posted by willgirl on the 16/04/2008 at 22:04:55 (16/04/2008 11:04:55 PM)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Fox launches green campaign
By James Hibberd

April 15, 2008

Fox is launching its first networkwide public service campaign in two years: "Green It. Mean It."

Timed to lead up to Earth Day on April 22, the weeklong eco-themed campaign starts today and includes on- and off-air elements including promos starring Fox talent.

Omar Epps and Lisa Edelstein from "House," Emily Deschanel from "Bones" and Kelsey Grammer and Fred Willard from "Back to You" are among those who will offer "green tips" to viewers, and Fox affiliates are offered an "Are You Smart Enough to Save the Planet?" promotion to drive tune-in for a special two-hour "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"

The efforts represent the first on-air public service campaign for Fox since the 2006 PAUSE campaign, which promoted making smart choices to teenagers. That campaign was done as part of an partnership with the Kaiser Foundation; the "Green It. Mean It." campaign was finalizing a deal with an advertiser.

In November, NBC became the first broadcast network to do a "green week" of programming and marketing tie-ins. Last year, Fox parent News Corp. embraced promoting ecological initiatives after owner Rupert Murdoch announced his intention to educate his company's viewers and readers about global warming.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily to participate in PSA Empty Posted by marymageli on the 17/04/2008 at 04:08:17 (17/04/2008 05:08:17 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:24 am

Emily is going to be a perfect candidate for the job.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily to participate in PSA Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 17/04/2008 at 05:44:54 (17/04/2008 06:44:54 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:25 am

I concur. Thanks for the article, willi.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily to participate in PSA Empty Posted by wywy86 on the 17/04/2008 at 10:26:02 (17/04/2008 11:26:02 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:26 am

Thanks for the article Very Happy I can't wait to see it
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily to participate in PSA Empty Posted by eggfish!! on the 17/04/2008 at 23:36:32 (18/04/2008 00:36:32 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:27 am

Its on the fox homepage now!!!!
but for some reason my sound is working for the fox video player so I have no idea what she is saying.

Its on YouTube now
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Theres also a green message from T.J and 2 from Tamara all posted by FoxBroadcating
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily to participate in PSA Empty Posted by willgirl on the 18/04/2008 at 23:51:30 (19/04/2008 00:51:30 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:27 am

Awesome post Egg!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily to participate in PSA Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 19/04/2008 at 14:05:59 (19/04/2008 03:05:59 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:28 am

Thanks, eggfish... Hmm, I don't have a credt card so I can't act that way.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily to participate in PSA Empty Posted by wywy86 on the 21/04/2008 at 11:24:44 (21/04/2008 12:24:44 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:29 am

Well Sarah, do you get your bank statements in the mail? cos in the last bank statement I received it also suggested I go paper free and view my statements online. Maybe you can do that at your bank too.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily to participate in PSA Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 21/04/2008 at 11:38:49 (21/04/2008 12:38:49 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:29 am

I already do that. And I noticed that I don't need the advices from TJ and Tamara because I already act on them.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily to participate in PSA Empty Posted by SquirtandMilo on the 23/04/2008 at 02:39:16 (23/04/2008 03:39:16 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:30 am

It makes me laugh.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily to participate in PSA Empty Re: Emily to participate in PSA

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down