Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal

Go down

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal Empty Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:02 am

Posted by willgirl on the 22/03/2008 at 10:42:51 (22/03/2008 11:42:51 AM)

Thanks to 206 Bones and Nikkiwawa!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 22/03/2008 at 12:41:55 (22/03/2008 01:41:55 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:44 am

She looks like she put on a little weight. Not a bad thing at all,IMO. I think she's gorgeous! I just noticed she looks a bit fuller than before. I guess a three month vacation will do that to ya! I love ya Emily! You are gorgeous! Very Happy
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 22/03/2008 at 17:03:48 (22/03/2008 06:03:48 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:45 am

I think that this gorgeous dress. She looks great. And her makeup is more natural here. Like that...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 22/03/2008 at 18:26:45 (22/03/2008 07:26:45 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:46 am

i like her make up too! She has an amazing smile! The Million dollar smile!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal Empty Posted by magicstar on the 23/03/2008 at 08:03:40 (23/03/2008 09:03:40 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:46 am

i love her hair when she just has it straight, it really suits her, and yes her eyes are dazzling
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal Empty Posted by riviera41797 on the 23/03/2008 at 11:18:48 (23/03/2008 12:18:48 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:47 am

her eyes are so unique in color, ya know?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal Empty Posted by Susan1234 on the 23/03/2008 at 22:44:10 (23/03/2008 11:44:10 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:48 am

They have fragrance launches? Well, color me surprised. *insert muffled giggles* That aside, she's so pretty! Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal Empty Posted by riviera41797 on the 24/03/2008 at 07:22:32 (24/03/2008 08:22:32 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:49 am

she DOES look like she gained a little weight, dosen't she? I mean, come on, she is still twiggy thin, but I can see it.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 24/03/2008 at 20:36:20 (24/03/2008 09:36:20 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:50 am

Riv, She looks like it in her upper arms. I mean she not fat, she just looks like she put on some weight since 07...
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal Empty Posted by riviera41797 on the 25/03/2008 at 07:15:15 (25/03/2008 08:15:15 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:50 am

Yeah, I see that, and maybe a LITTLE in her face? a little?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 25/03/2008 at 20:23:06 (25/03/2008 09:23:06 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:51 am

i guess. I can't see the face part, but she has very square bone structures
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal Empty Re: Emily at Safi Fragrance launch at Fred Segal

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down