Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short Article about Fashion Week and Writer's Strike

Go down

Short Article about Fashion Week and Writer's Strike Empty Short Article about Fashion Week and Writer's Strike

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:40 am

Posted by willgirl on the 07/02/2008 at 08:45:07 (07/02/2008 09:45:07 AM)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"Emily Deschanel of "Bones," at Sunday's Herve Leger by Max Azria, admitted to secretly being a teeny-tiny bit glad that she's had some downtime, because it let her doing some traveling and visit relatives."
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Short Article about Fashion Week and Writer's Strike Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 07/02/2008 at 12:12:15 (07/02/2008 01:12:15 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:49 am

Aww... Glad she had some time do things she's wanted to do. It's to have time to go placecs and sleep, most importantly Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Short Article about Fashion Week and Writer's Strike Empty Posted by beaglelvr93 on the 08/02/2008 at 20:27:05 (08/02/2008 09:27:05 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:50 am

it's like an unoffical summer vac. for them. kinda cool
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Short Article about Fashion Week and Writer's Strike Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 08/02/2008 at 22:02:27 (08/02/2008 11:02:27 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:51 am

yeah a really long one! And they didn't have finals and studying to do! Wink
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Short Article about Fashion Week and Writer's Strike Empty Re: Short Article about Fashion Week and Writer's Strike

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down