Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week

Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:39 am

Posted by willgirl on the 05/02/2008 at 16:09:20 (05/02/2008 05:09:20 PM)

Thanks to 206_Bones : [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And to : [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty Posted by piratesmiley on the 05/02/2008 at 16:21:24 (05/02/2008 05:21:24 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:35 am

God, she is soooo pretty!!!

And is that Mandy Moore next to her in the top pics?
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty Posted by willgirl on the 05/02/2008 at 16:23:47 (05/02/2008 05:23:47 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:36 am

Yes it is Pirate. And Eliza Dushku, who played Faith on Buffy and Angel, is on her other side.

In the other photos there's Sophia Bush from One Tree Hill on her left and Rose McGowan on her right.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty Posted by TemperTemper on the 05/02/2008 at 18:13:30 (05/02/2008 07:13:30 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:36 am

Love her shoes (I'm a shoe freak!)
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty Posted by MissFabulous on the 05/02/2008 at 18:20:16 (05/02/2008 07:20:16 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:37 am

Lovely pics but really, she has to put some color on instead of black .. and I love her shoes too! ( here's another sh0efreak )
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the 05/02/2008 at 19:00:55 (05/02/2008 08:00:55 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:38 am

God She's gorgeous!!! Simply Gorgeous!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 05/02/2008 at 19:51:20 (05/02/2008 08:51:20 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:40 am

Beautiful pics! She's just statuesque, isn't she? I mean, look at her profile and her jawline...just gorgeous!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty Posted by A2BOREANAZ on the 05/02/2008 at 23:06:50 (06/02/2008 00:06:50 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:41 am

here is another pic of emily.....

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 06/02/2008 at 01:28:08 (06/02/2008 02:28:08 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:42 am

What do ya think she's doing to Rose's face? Popping a zit? Seriously, that's what I thought at first. Thanks, a2b!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty Posted by CheeseBK on the 06/02/2008 at 01:50:29 (06/02/2008 02:50:29 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:44 am

ah, I like black and white contrast! nice pics!!!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty Posted by magicstar on the 06/02/2008 at 09:06:23 (06/02/2008 10:06:23 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:46 am

i dont know of any other actress that can wear something so simple and conservative yet look so glamourous, ....beautiful!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty Posted by Sarah9488 on the 06/02/2008 at 10:40:18 (06/02/2008 11:40:18 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:47 am

She's so gorgeous. Okay she is a little pale and the black white contrast only adds to this, but this looks so noble.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week Empty Re: More Pics of Emily at Fashion Week

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down