Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Boreanaz and his wife welcome Bardot Vita Boreanaz!

+27
Fluffernutter
sera
Tan
Zeddie
KYBones
CanadianBones
Lo
moonlightbones
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
i_heart_bones
boreanazlover82
DBCrazy
MoonlightGardenias
dawnsfire
G
southerngirl
mereva
SnoopGirl
keerz14
ToZiKa
arno
treble21
willgirl
shopgirl909
THX1138
RGPageantqueen
Cassiopeia
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

David Boreanaz and his wife welcome Bardot Vita Boreanaz! Empty David Boreanaz and his wife welcome Bardot Vita Boreanaz!

Post by Cassiopeia Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:59 am

David Boreanaz's bundle of joy has arrived. Wife Jaime Bergman delivered the couple's second child, daughter Bardot Vita Boreanaz, on Monday, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

Baby Bardot weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz., and joins big brother Jaden Rayne, 7, at home.

The birth comes as a relief to Bones star Boreanaz, who had been staying close to home in case Bergman, who had been on bed-rest, went into labor.

"I must maintain a 20-mile radius. I cannot travel beyond that," the former Angel star, 40, told PEOPLE recently. "If I do, I'll freak out – I have to be there when the baby comes."

Now that Bardot has arrived, the couple can breathe easy.

"We've been trying to have another baby for a couple of years now so we are beyond excited," Bergman, 33, recently told PEOPLE's Celebrity Baby Blog. "We're over the moon.”

The new season of Bones will premiere Sept. 17 at 8 p.m. EST on Fox.

LINK: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

David Boreanaz and his wife welcome Bardot Vita Boreanaz! Empty Re: David Boreanaz and his wife welcome Bardot Vita Boreanaz!

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:33 am

Gag on the name, but YAY! His wife had the baby!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

David Boreanaz and his wife welcome Bardot Vita Boreanaz! Empty Re: David Boreanaz and his wife welcome Bardot Vita Boreanaz!

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:07 am

Bardot Vita? WTF? David, dude, you have officially been in Cali too long man. Wow, that is almost as bad as naming a kid Scout.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:36 am

THX1138 wrote:Bardot Vita? WTF? David, dude, you have officially been in Cali too long man. Wow, that is almost as bad as naming a kid Scout.

king RM

Wow. I know you were just kidding, but I was a little offended at the California crack. Be careful.
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:55 am

Point taken, how about I amend that from Cali to Hollywood? After all that's where the craziness is centered...well there and Berkley.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 am

Maybe they like the films of Bridgette Bardot?

It's interesting to say the least but congrats to them!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:10 am

I'm thinking it's a good thing that child will be beautiful enough to overcome that name Wink , Thankfully I don't have to like it , As long as David and Jamie like it, it's all that matters right?
Anyway glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy! Congrats to the happy family!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by arno Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:44 am

I accidentally searched via google news and found out that there is a nightclub named Bardot in LA

arno

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:49 am

I don't know what's wrong with the name?
Sounds nice to me......maybe not a really common name, but Americans aren't known for giving their kids common names anyway.....especially celebrities
I only hope they won't find out about some hidden meanings later on.....like Brangelina (insert the vomitting smilie here please) did after naming the poor kid Shilo (sp?)
or Tom Cruise with Suri......

Anyway....
Congrats to Jaime, David and Jaden!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by keerz14 Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:56 am

Congradulations to them both Smile
So happy for them

When I said the name enough it actually sounded quite sweet, it was kinda weird thought that when I told my mum the name I was flicking through a magazine and there was an articale about Bridgette Bardot. Which was creepy because I never heard of her before today.....
keerz14
keerz14
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Say What You Want : Well I'm 17 in almost a week. In 5th year. Living down south and practically live for my friends&family Smile) Cant wait for the 23rd cos of the Bones premiere and my 17th birthday will make up for the dissapointment of the premiere haha. Definetly gonna get jointed that saturday!! Cant wait....anyway thats it haha.
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:01 am

keerz14 wrote:Congradulations to them both Smile
So happy for them

When I said the name enough it actually sounded quite sweet, it was kinda weird thought that when I told my mum the name I was flicking through a magazine and there was an articale about Bridgette Bardot. Which was creepy because I never heard of her before today.....
you didn't know Brigitte Bardot? (oh and my spelling should be correct, although now that you all spelled it different I'm not so sure anymore.....but it is french after all)
She was every males dream in the 60's or 70's.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:05 am

YAY! Baby B is here.
Bardot Boreanaz. Interesting name choice.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:07 am

THX1138 wrote:Bardot Vita? WTF? David, dude, you have officially been in Cali too long man. Wow, that is almost as bad as naming a kid Scout.

king RM

did you baby barf too?? a million names to choose from and they pick Bardot, David loses points in my book...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:26 am

Brigitte Bardot... interesting. ('Brigitte Bardot' is the correct spelling.) She was beautiful when she was young.
But WHY to name the child Bardot Vita??
Anyway, congrats to the parents! (It's the first time I read that they've been trying to have another baby for a couple of years.)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:28 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:

king RM

did you baby barf too?? a million names to choose from and they pick Bardot, David loses points in my book...
It sounded very masculine, so I Google it and it came up as a boy's name on one site and non-existent as a first name on other sites. It's not a BAD name, but it does sound very manly for a girls first name. I actually like Vita better as a first name. Hey, to each their own.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:02 am

SnoopGirl wrote:It sounded very masculine, so I Google it and it came up as a boy's name on one site and non-existent as a first name on other sites. It's not a BAD name, but it does sound very manly for a girls first name. I actually like Vita better as a first name. Hey, to each their own.
That's my issue with it. I mean, I get the Bridgette Bardot reference, and maybe Bardot as a middle name, but to saddle a kid with Bardot as a first name? Just not right IMO. Vita as a first name would have been better I think, but hey, the kid will be fine. I mean with her mom and dad you know she's gonna be a looker and Jayden will be a good big brother, so good luck to the happy family.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:16 am

THX1138 wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:It sounded very masculine, so I Google it and it came up as a boy's name on one site and non-existent as a first name on other sites. It's not a BAD name, but it does sound very manly for a girls first name. I actually like Vita better as a first name. Hey, to each their own.
That's my issue with it. I mean, I get the Bridgette Bardot reference, and maybe Bardot as a middle name, but to saddle a kid with Bardot as a first name? Just not right IMO. Vita as a first name would have been better I think, but hey, the kid will be fine. I mean with her mom and dad you know she's gonna be a looker and Jayden will be a good big brother, so good luck to the happy family.

king RM

the lady that I was babysitting for we were talking about baby names and how her 5 year old has only 3 letters in his name so he lucked out with learning to spell his name and write his name. I think thats something to keep in mind when it comes to naming your child, how hard is it going to be for my 4-5 year old to learn to spell his/her name.

And yes Bardot does sound like a boys name. As for the good looking parents. I look at my kids I babysat for, their parents aren't lookers but they are such adorable children. Just because David and his wife are good looking doesn't mean his kids are going to be good looking too. I don't think Jaden's the cutest kid in the world. I know I sound mean, and I'm not trying to be. I just honestly don't think Jadens one of those "cute" kids. Personally, I think the 5 year old boy I sat for is way cuter, cuter eyes, cuter smile, and he's got red hair, nothing screamers cute like a head full of red hair.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:29 am

First congrats to both of them.

I looked up the name Bardot and it is mainly a boys name- although it is a girls name in parts of africa -where it means- something like gift from god- which is very sweet, because every baby is! But according to mybabyname.com this name is not that uncommon atleast for boys.

Cant wait to see a picture of the newest Hollywood princess! (I mean that in the nicest way)

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:33 am

my friends name is Elizabeth which means gift from god, and Elizabeth is better than Bardot, Bardot sounds like a french butter.

Ok, I'm done being mean. David's going to hunt me down and kick my asssk
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:40 am

well lets just hope that they call her BB of something, cause no one is going to pronounce her name correctly, poor thing, atleast she will be pretty and probably really smart!!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:55 am

I keep thinking about barnone
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:00 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:I keep thinking about barnone
Bardot Boreanaz sounds like a wine drunken

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:03 am

SnoopGirl wrote:

I thought it sounded like a butter or olive oil brand.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by G Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:09 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
I'm with you snoop. I thought of wine too!! lol
G
G
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 8770
Say What You Want : Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
Man in Black: You're that smart?
Vizzini: Let me put it this way. Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates?
Man in Black: Yes.
Vizzini: Morons.

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:16 am

Why do Hollywood parents name their kids such aweful names. What happened to normal names like Lauren or Samantha? Bardot sounds like a last name.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next