Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message from David Boreanaz

+7
katharine
a_rangergrl2
Beliskner
jjrobinson73
tinkrella
SJB
bugaboo628
11 posters

Go down

A message from David Boreanaz Empty A message from David Boreanaz

Post by bugaboo628 Thu May 06, 2010 8:16 am

David Boreanaz asked Hart Hanson to pass a message along to the fans.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

A message from David Boreanaz Empty Re: A message from David Boreanaz

Post by SJB Thu May 06, 2010 8:33 am

I saw that. All the responses I have read so far have been supportive of his family.
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu May 06, 2010 8:35 am

As they should be on twitter. i mean whatever think what you want in your head but DON'T send it to HH that's not fair to anyone involved.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu May 06, 2010 8:48 am

I replied to HH that DB has my support. Only b/c HH put it out there on twitter.

I think since he did that, he will open himself (HH) to people being rude. And probably downright hostile. I don't know if DB really told HH to do that, but if he did, it seems like a nice gesture on his part.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Thu May 06, 2010 9:05 am

well I have read the tweets incomming and 99% are positive (as in giving support to him and his family and asking him to confirm ED had nothing to do with this).

In my opinion smart move Mr. Boreanaz Smile
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by a_rangergrl2 Thu May 06, 2010 11:10 am

Beliskner wrote:well I have read the tweets incomming and 99% are positive (as in giving support to him and his family and asking him to confirm ED had nothing to do with this).

In my opinion smart move Mr. Boreanaz Smile

You have just just reaffirmed my faith in people. May we all reap the same level of compassion and forgiveness in our own lives that we show to others.
a_rangergrl2
a_rangergrl2
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Thu May 06, 2010 11:29 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:I replied to HH that DB has my support. Only b/c HH put it out there on twitter.

I think since he did that, he will open himself (HH) to people being rude. And probably downright hostile. I don't know if DB really told HH to do that, but if he did, it seems like a nice gesture on his part.

Jenn

I don't think HH would have done that unless asked by DB. People have already been rude on twitter, I have not read, but have heard. That is just what people do. They don't understand glass houses.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu May 06, 2010 11:31 am

katharine wrote:
jjrobinson73 wrote:I replied to HH that DB has my support. Only b/c HH put it out there on twitter.

Jenn

I don't think HH would have done that unless asked by DB. People have already been rude on twitter, I have not read, but have heard. That is just what people do. They don't understand glass houses.

I don't know about this time, but the when the rumour went around last fall, HH got a barage of really really inappropriate tweets asking him to confirm details of who DB was sleeping with..... so wrong.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu May 06, 2010 11:39 am

I was actually reading an article (not related to DB) about twitter and facebook and all. It was about bullying I think and how people think they can get away with all kinds of horrible behavior because it's electronic and not in person. It's ridiculous. IMO if you would't say it to them in person....you shouldn't be saying it online either.

Thank god Emily and David don't have twitter. I can only imagine the horrible things that would tweeted.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu May 06, 2010 11:49 am

I just started on twitter...and only have Bones stuff going on there....so, I don't follow to many ppl....but, I haven't seen anything ugly...but like I said, I only follow like 40 something people. LOL!!

I hope that HH give DB some of the well wishes.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu May 06, 2010 11:58 am

jjrobinson73 wrote:I just started on twitter...and only have Bones stuff going on there....so, I don't follow to many ppl....but, I haven't seen anything ugly...but like I said, I only follow like 40 something people. LOL!!

I hope that HH give DB some of the well wishes.

Jenn

I only know cause I did a twitter search on DB's name yesterday.... I don't recommend doing that by the way......
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu May 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Well darnit Treble...now I went and did one b/c you told me not to! LOL!!

I looked BREIFLY....decided that I really didn't need to know everything about this as I still like the guy...and I have left it alone.

I don't feel bad or sorry for him...but I do know that dealing with cheating is a private thing, and can happen to anyone. I am NOT going to trash anyone (celebrity) who does it. Wait...I do think it was a sh*tty thing Jesse James did to Sandra Bullock only b/c he was going thru a nasty divorce and SB was taking care of his little girl and doingt he best she could. Otherwise, I don't know them, and I don't care.

I do however think this will put a stop to the "Demily" shippers.

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu May 06, 2010 12:17 pm

yes rule number one of twitter.....DO NOT search lol Sadly....I didn't know that yesterday....and well....it was a bad bad thing. Embarassed the search button should be labeled "search at your own risk"

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu May 06, 2010 12:18 pm

tinkrella wrote:yes rule number one of twitter.....DO NOT search lol Sadly....I didn't know that yesterday....and well....it was a bad bad thing. Embarassed the search button should be labeled "search at your own risk"

yep I had the same problem I thought it would be a fast way to get to articles.... wrong. most of the links were blogs that had less information ( almost none) and more speculation.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Thu May 06, 2010 12:54 pm

tinkrella wrote:yes rule number one of twitter.....DO NOT search lol Sadly....I didn't know that yesterday....and well....it was a bad bad thing. Embarassed the search button should be labeled "search at your own risk"

ye my laptop (which was particulary slow (vista shoot )because I still haven't updated it to windows 7) actually crashed cos it couldn't handle the updates on tweetgrid...
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Thu May 06, 2010 1:01 pm

jjrobinson73 wrote:Well darnit Treble...now I went and did one b/c you told me not to! LOL!!

I looked BREIFLY....decided that I really didn't need to know everything about this as I still like the guy...and I have left it alone.

I don't feel bad or sorry for him...but I do know that dealing with cheating is a private thing, and can happen to anyone. I am NOT going to trash anyone (celebrity) who does it. Wait...I do think it was a sh*tty thing Jesse James did to Sandra Bullock only b/c he was going thru a nasty divorce and SB was taking care of his little girl and doingt he best she could. Otherwise, I don't know them, and I don't care.

I do however think this will put a stop to the "Demily" shippers.

Jenn

YES PLEASE. Not meaning to offend anyone, but that has always creeped me out a little bit. Yes, they have great onscreen chemistry but that is where it ends.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu May 06, 2010 1:56 pm

anteater- I agree about being a little creeped out by the actual "Demily" shipping.

I absolutely love their chemistry together onscreen and off (and by offscreen I mean their obvious friendship and affection for one another, NOT sexual!) And I think it's great that they happen to be such good friends in real life. But people who actually would verbalize that they should "be together" and yada yada... kinda out there. BUt like you, not trying to offend anyone.. just my take on it also!
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu May 06, 2010 10:37 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:anteater- I agree about being a little creeped out by the actual "Demily" shipping.

I absolutely love their chemistry together onscreen and off (and by offscreen I mean their obvious friendship and affection for one another, NOT sexual!) And I think it's great that they happen to be such good friends in real life. But people who actually would verbalize that they should "be together" and yada yada... kinda out there. BUt like you, not trying to offend anyone.. just my take on it also!

Not gonna lie, I think emily and david are adorable in pictures and stuff. It's clear they are close and enjoy each other's company. But, I've always felt that they have way too much respect for each other to ever go there. Maybe I'm naive...it is hollyweird after all Rolling Eyes

I wont go so far as to say I get the brother/sister vibe from them because...that would be seriously icky (i have a brother and there is no way we act like that!) but I don't really get the "we're secret lovers" vibe either lol if that makes any sense. Razz

I don't mean to offend anyone either, but I don't want Emily to ever go there! especially now! I adore Emily. (Was never a huge DB fan but don't hate him or anything) and...wouldn't want her to be labeled as a dirty mistress or homewrecker. I also feel like he'd just hurt her too. Sorry for being so blunt. But, who would trust him after this?

That being said, who else finds it extremely awesome that the bones cast gets along? I'm kind of over caring about David's personal life after all this, but I do think it's nice they are like a big family and can support one another. I don't know why but i like the show so much better because they all are great friends and there isn't tons of drama (on set) all the time.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri May 07, 2010 12:23 pm

tinkrella wrote:
That being said, who else finds it extremely awesome that the bones cast gets along? I'm kind of over caring about David's personal life after all this, but I do think it's nice they are like a big family and can support one another. I don't know why but i like the show so much better because they all are great friends and there isn't tons of drama (on set) all the time.

I would much rather hear about the wrong doings of one person in the cast than to find out that the cast does not get along. Does that make sense?
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri May 07, 2010 12:34 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:anteater- I agree about being a little creeped out by the actual "Demily" shipping.

I'm following in the pack with you guys. I think that we can all lust after our favorite celebrities, but some folks take it a little too far. It's nice to know the difference between "real life" and "reel life".

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri May 07, 2010 12:57 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:
tinkrella wrote:

I would much rather hear about the wrong doings of one person in the cast than to find out that the cast does not get along. Does that make sense?

Oh totally! i kind of lose interest in shows when the on set drama gets more press than the actual show. Rolling Eyes It just kills all believability when the cast in real life is attacking each other and doing horrible things.

I think one of the things that makes bones so good is their closeness. BB is believable to me because David and Emily do such an awesome job of keeping that dynamic going.

I guess it's just really refreshing to see. I'm sure they have their boughts of issues as all groups do when you work together. David and Emily even admitted they fought early on in the series but always made up.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Thu May 13, 2010 12:43 pm

I think that was sweet of Hart and David to do that!
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down