Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweets: He's pissing us all off, but let's yell at him in here!!

+12
shopgirl909
Joy_Booth
AutumnGlymmer
magicstar
sammi31
ForensicMama
willgirl
Sarah9488
Evi
jonezn4Bones
Meegs82
Bella Loony
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sweets:  He's pissing us all off, but let's yell at him in here!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweets: He's pissing us all off, but let's yell at him in here!!

Post by mereva Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:22 am

OH MY! I just accidentally found and saw the first episode with Sweets via satellite, it was in German. I can't say anything about translation BUT you should hear the voice they gave Sweets!!!!!!!!!!! He was practically squeaking. VERY funny.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Sweets:  He's pissing us all off, but let's yell at him in here!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweets: He's pissing us all off, but let's yell at him in here!!

Post by southerngirl Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:20 am

ForensicMama wrote:I love that he just throws therapy out there. I'm especially loving the mini sessions with Angela right now. It's too cute to watch and a part of me wonders what THEY would be like as a couple... and yet, it would be so wrong ahahhahaa. Sweets needs a girlfriend. It's a waste of cuteness, him not being with someone. Very Happy

Mama, I agree with you. I am loving the lets use him like a ATM for therapy advise!!! But on the Angela and Sweets thing- gotta go
Mad NOOOOOOOOOO on that, she would break him in two, unless there is a wild man hiding in those suits. I was hoping he would be dating the intern that he called, maybe he is, not like we get to hear about his personal life, because he is TOOOO damn busy butting into Booth and Brennans.

I am kinda over the Sweets thing, the therapy is NOT working so maybe Gordan Gordan should come back and Sweets can just do the profile thing.

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:22 pm

What do you mean therapy is not working? They are not really in therapy anymore!

Booth and Brennan agreed to let Sweets study them, it is not FBI issued anymore! Therefore, there is no reason for Gordon Gordon to come back, as much as I loved him.
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2