Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweets Questions

5 posters

Go down

Sweets Questions Empty Sweets Questions

Post by olivia Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:38 am

1) Are we to assume Booth told Sweets about Brennan turning him down? That is the only logical explanation of why, all of a sudden, Sweets questions Booth and Brennan's hotel situation in DotQB? And why he needs to know Booth has a date "next week".

2) Are we to read anything into Sweets pining over high school girls (twice) in this same episode? Is he having second thought about Daisy? Or is he just being Sweets.

I rewatched DotQB last night to prepare for tonight's episode and am tiding myself over with this discussion Cool

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Sweets Questions Empty Re: Sweets Questions

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:17 pm

olivia wrote:1) Are we to assume Booth told Sweets about Brennan turning him down? That is the only logical explanation of why, all of a sudden, Sweets questions Booth and Brennan's hotel situation in DotQB? And why he needs to know Booth has a date "next week".

2) Are we to read anything into Sweets pining over high school girls (twice) in this same episode? Is he having second thought about Daisy? Or is he just being Sweets.

I rewatched DotQB last night to prepare for tonight's episode and am tiding myself over with this discussion Cool

Well yes I would say that Booth told him about it. There's no other way to explain his reaction. Then again he's fairly intuitive so maybe he jsut assumed something went down when they left his office that night? No it's probably more likely the first one...

As for sweets pining over high school girls...i think it's just to demonstrate that for all his doctorates, and matureness (yes i made that word up) he's still just a young guy with natural young guy pinings!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:39 am

I think he just guessed. I think he knew that Booth was going to tell her cos' of the that little look they have in his office at the end of the 100th.

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Gea Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:43 pm

I don't think that Booth told him! It is more likely that Sweets just guessed it! I cannot imagine Booth going to Sweets' office and saying: "Hey! Bones has just turn me down because but don't worry... we will work together while I try to move on!" confused
Gea
Gea
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 57
Say What You Want : Well... I'm from Spain so English is not my native language so sorry if I make mistake writing!
And... I REALLY LOVE BONES!!!
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:52 pm

I don't think Booth would have said anything either. Not something he'd share unless he had to.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: