Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Back To Me

+4
dawnsfire
THX1138
DBCrazy
RGPageantqueen
8 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Come Back To Me - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Back To Me

Post by THX1138 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:I'm tellin ya DB, comments are what get me writing. I was writing and then my dog wanted me to rub her and she beats me with her giant paws till she gets what she wants...
Just have to ask, but if I were to paw you would I get rubbed?

king RM

I guess if you paw hard enough... Or make that pouty sad doggy face... or lick me... I think I just went too far Embarassed
Paw hard *check*, sad pouty doggy face *check*, lick you...hehehe *check double plus* - you may have to get a rolled up newspaper, just in case I get carried away...

king RM

haha, well ya know you can't **** the willing.

AND I'M WALKIN! AND I'M WALKIN!!!! Maybe I should focus on my story before I get in trouble.... In more than one way.
I don't know if getting up is the best idea, I mean you know where my nose is going to go if you get up and walk away now, right? And I'm Walkin! And I'm Walkin!! Laughing Imagine that, us getting in trouble - what are the odds?

Oh, and re: the whole Men are Pigs comment...it's a fair cop, we are.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:37 pm

In your case: dogs... Are you sniffing the front or the back? and us getting in trouble? Who sweet Ella and Robert? I don't think that's possible?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Come Back To Me - Page 2 Empty Chapter Five

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Brennan was just about to leave for work when a pound on her door startled her and she got up to see who was there, through the peekhole, she wasn’t sure if she was seeing clearly, she rubbed her eyes and asked, “Who is it.”

“Bones, it’s me, open the door.” Brennan’s knees went weak, it was only 2 hours since they’d left and she’d already missed them more than anything. Quickly she whipped open the door.

“Did you forget something?” She asked as he tumbled inside, Abbey close behind.

Booth looked at her like he hadn’t seen her in year, “I forgot something incredibly important.”

“What, Booth? Did you leave Babydoll here?”

“I forgot you, Bones. I’m not going back to New York. I can’t go back to that apartment, back to photos being the only thing keeping my love alive. I need to be with you. Abbey certainly needs to be with her mommy and if you won’t come to us, we’ll most definitely come to you.”

“But Booth what about your apartment? Your mom?”

“I called my mom, she understands what it means to find true love, and she told me to come back, she couldn’t tear us apart, and Abbey needs to be with her mommy. My mom’s going to put my apartment up for sale. We can take a trip this weekend to start packing. I’m not letting you mess this one up again.”

“What about a job?”

“Cullen was more than willing to give me my job back, same office and everything. Said it was about damn time. C’mon Bones, isn’t this what you want? All of us together?”

“Of course, Booth, but what made you change your mind?”

“When Abbey looked at me from behind her little sunglasses and said, Daddy, you’re not smart. And I said, what makes you say that, and she said, Because, mommy lobes you and you leave her. That not smart.”

“Your daughters smart.” Brennan smiled looking at Abbey.

“Yeah she didn’t get it from me.” He laughed. Then he grabbed her shoulders and looked at her, “We can turn the guest room into Abbey’s room. I mean I suggest making space for my flat screen, she is kind of a lover of the boob tube, guess she didn’t get it enough as a baby.” Booth’s joke didn’t fly well with Brennan who slapped his arm, “Ow. Alright, bad joke. I’m sorry. Anyways, you never answered my question.”

Brennan laughed, “That’s cause you didn’t shut up long enough for me to say yes.”

Booth clapped his hands then looked at Abbey, lifting her up above his head, “We did it Princess! You want to live with mommy?” Abbey shook her head so hard they were certain her head was going to pop off.

“Mommy are we gonna lib here wif you?”

Temperance took her daughter and gave her a hug, “Yes, baby. You’re going to live here with me and daddy, do you like that?”

Abbey looked at Booth, “Daddy, you smart!”

Booth laughed, “Thank you, baby. C’mon lets go celebrate. Pizza or Chinese?”

“CHINA!!!!” Abbey shrieked shooting up two fists.

The squints joined them at Wong Foo’s and even respected Booth’s this is mine-and Abbey and Bone’s- area, Abbey sat up on her knees, leaning over the counter sucking a noodle like an animal and not the young lady Booth’s raised her to be, but in light of the new lifestyle he allowed her to hog wild—literally.

He even allowed Brennan to bathe Abbey that night, letting her get used to the routine. She read Abbey her two stories while she drank her soy-only milk from a princess sippy cup and clung on to her “babydoll”. Once she was fast asleep, Brennan came out and sat beside Booth, “She’s a wild child, Booth. What did you do to her?”

Booth pulled Brennan into his arms and kissed her temple, “She’s a child, Bones. Children are like that.”

Brennan looked up at Booth, a serious look on her face, “Booth, will you promise me something?”

“Anything, baby, what’s up?”

“Promise you’ll never let anything bad happen to her, and promise me not to let me walk out on her.”

“I double promise. I’m just glad you let us back into your life.”

She looked at him, “Are you crazy Booth? I can’t imagine I survived three years without you. I love you. I thought about what you were saying, about being scared, and I’m still scared, but you never let me down, even when you were blown up you still broke out of the hospital to save me. You know it was then that I realized we had something. Something more than just being partners.”

“And it took you four years to tell me you loved me?”

“I wasn’t sure if loved me back, Booth.”

Booth thumb brushed ever so lightly over Brennan’s cheek, “Baby, you had me at “I don’t know what that means”. From the moment you looked at me and said ‘what are you doing here’, I knew you were it. You were mine, and I wouldn’t trade that for anything in the world.”

“Even a Yacht?”

“Not even for a yacht?”

“What about all the money and playboy bunnies you could imagine.”

“I only want to see you naked. Speaking, can we get rid of this shirt?” He said toying with the hem of her tank top.

“Booth I’m still sore from last night.”

Booth’s hand slid up the material to find her lacy bra, “The black one that I love with the pink ribbons on the nipple?” Booth guessed running his fingers over her breasts, bringing them to life.

Brennan moaned softly and rested her head on his shoulder, Booth took full entertainment in watching her melt like a popsicle on a summer day, “Booth I’m serious, I think we should take it slowly.”

Booth looked at her, “Oh I’m sorry, I don’t recall me moaning ’more, more, lord god, more’ and ‘harder booth, fuck me harder’ “ He said slipping his finger underneath the fabric of the bra, finding her nipple he rubbed it until it became pepple like.

“Shut up Booth, just don’t stop touching me.”

“That’s right, fall under the Booth trance.”

Brennan groaned in aggravation and leaned up to kiss, that’d show him for talking during sex.

you know what makes me happy. So make me happy, k? Thanks!

Fun tip of the day/night: Babydoll was my childhood toy, that i lost at a pizza hut and my mom had to hunt it down but she was long gone. Sad

Last edited by RGPageantqueen on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:42 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:In your case: dogs... Are you sniffing the front or the back? and us getting in trouble? Who sweet Ella and Robert? I don't think that's possible?
Front, definitely. Though in retrospect I wouldn't be against sniffing the back either, we dogs have long tongues after all. And honestly it's hard to imagine us getting into any trouble at all, we're as pure as the driven snow, sure we might have drifted a little...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:47 pm

WEll you know what they about protected christian school girls, we;re always the most fun Wink Wink Wink
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:54 pm

I love the fact that I was right about Booth realizing what a huge mistake he was making, good man Boothy. Also I'm again drawn to the dialogue and I love it, nice and tightly constructed, and just the right amount of smuff. I particularly love this bit:

Booth looked at her, “Oh I’m sorry, I don’t recall me moaning ’more, more, lord god, more’ and ‘harder booth, fuck me harder’ “ He said slipping his finger underneath the fabric of the bra, finding her nipple he rubbed it until it became pebble like.

I forsee a few weeks of Brennan walking with a hitch in her gait, at least a few weeks.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:57 pm

well three years without sex can make anyone go a bit crazy. Smile

I don't know if they are ready for a second pregnancy, yet tough. I don't think brennan can handle one kid. I don't know, I'm open for thoughts..

Anyone? Anyone?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:03 pm

I'd think a second pregnancy would push her panic button big time if it happened right away - and sure, they're going to go at it like bunnies but what's the man got, super sperm? She should be using depo-provera or some other form of long lasting birth control right now. Now maybe she gets used to the idea of Abbey and being in love with Booth and her, and having them in her life now suddenly Brennan decides a second child wouldn't be that bad and idea. Maybe six months to a year down the road she starts talking to Booth about geting a house so Abbey can have a yard and a dog, and in reality she's looking for more space because she's preggers. How about that for an idea?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:07 pm

I like that. Spring up a second baby while they're house hunting... Yep, i like it... Now how to get there is the question....OO! It brought up my idea for the next chapter.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Yay! Booth is back and they're a turning into a happy family!!

Waiting for more!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:57 pm

turning into a happy family... for now.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:30 am

Update!!!

I'm working on the next chapter, so keep an eye out for it to be posted tonight. Next week starts dance and gymnastics camp. So i'll be busy, but i'll write at nights, hopefully.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:41 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Update!!!

I'm working on the next chapter, so keep an eye out for it to be posted tonight. Next week starts dance and gymnastics camp. So i'll be busy, but i'll write at nights, hopefully.
I'll peek back in later! Thanks!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Come Back To Me - Page 2 Empty Chapter Six

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:10 pm

“Hey little bit, get your butt back, here.” Booth shouted out at his daughter who started taking off into the crowd of people.

Abbey stopped running and looked back at her father, the clear image of her mothers face flashed in front of him and she gave him, his charm smile, “Come On, Daddy!”

Booth took a step forward, forgetting that he was still holding Brennan’s hand, jerking her forward, Booth turned and looked at her, “Are you ok?”

“I’m fine.” She let go of his hand, “ Go get Abbey.”

Booth turned and grabbed his daughter by the waist and lifting her up into his arms, “Come here you little monster.”

“Daddyyyyy, I not a monster, Abbey. I your princess, remember?”

Booth kissed her nose and took a bite of her snow cone that was melting far too quickly for her to consume resulting in sticking purple syrup covering her lips and hands, “I remember. Are you going to finish your snow cone?” He said taking another bite.

Abbey pulled it away, “Yes, Don’t eats it!”

Booth pouted, “Well eat it before I do.”

Abbey took a long slurp and then smiled at her father, flashing purple teeth, “Can we see the doggys now daddy?”

Brennan and finally caught up and looked at her daughter, “Can mommy have a bite of your snow cone?”

Abbey looked at her, “Yeah.” Then handed her the mushy paper cone.

Brennan took a bite and Booth looked at his daughter pouty faced, “Why does she get a bite?”

“She asked!” Abbey smiled.

“So can I have a bite?” Booth asked.

Abbey pulled it back, “No!” She said, then smiled and let her dad have his third taste.

When they got to the dog area of the Animal Fair that Booth insisted they spend their Saturday morning. Despite the figh Brennan put up, “The daycare is closed on Saturday, Bones.” Booth said, “Work can wait until Monday.”

“Booth, time isn’t on our side, if you want to bring justice. You can’t take days off.”

Booth looked at her, “Bones, you’re a mother now. You need to take a step back and be with your daughter.”

“I see her everyday.”

“For a few hours Bones, she’s asleep not that long after we get home.”

“Fine. We’ll go to the stupid animal fair.”

Booth smiled, “It means a lot to Abbey. At least be happy when we go? I’ll thank you tonight after she’s goes to bed…” Booth bribed.

Brennan groaned, “Booth, I’m so sore, I can barely walk.”

Booth smiled, “Than I know I’m doing my job right. I love you.”

“I love you too, Booth.”

Now they stood outside in the hot summer sun as Abbey stood not much taller than the fence that wrangled the young pups, extending a hand down calling out, “Here doggy doggy doggy!” And making kissing noises like the older kids around her were doing. At one point a jack russel meandered over to her little hand and began to sniff, his whiskers tickling her skin and she let out a loud laugh and looked at Booth, “Daddy, He’s smelling my hand!”

“I see that baby doll.” Booth said kneeling beside his daughter, petting the puppy who was now licking Abbey’s hand, “He’s cleaning the snow cone juice off your hand.”

“It tickles, daddy.” Abbey said smiling, “Daddy can we keep him?”

“He’s not ours to keep sweetie.”

At that moment a young woman in her mid-twenties came over smiling and said, “She really likes you.”

“I want to take her home.” Abbey said honestly.

Booth picked up his daughter, “He’s not ours to take home sweetie.”

“All of our dogs are up for adoption and seems here that Bella has taken a liking to this precious girl, “What’s your name?”

“Abbigail Christine Boof.” She said suddenly becoming shy and putting her head on her daddy’s shoulder.

“Well Abbigail, Bella really likes you.” Booth could see what was happening and the young woman was trying to con his young daughter into begging her dad into adopting the puppy, and though he wouldn’t mind a pet for her, it was ultimately up to Brennan since it was her apartment.

“We need to talk to mommy, okay, Abbs?” Booth said rubbing Abbey’s back.

Abbey nodded against his shoulder and stuck her fingers in her mouth, a sure sign that it was time for her nap and that it was definitely time for them to head home.

“Are you sure you don’t mind this, Ang?” Brennan said later that afternoon, Abbey was still asleep when Angela arrived, “I mean it is a Saturday and you and Hodgins probably had plans tonight.”

“It’s okay, Sweetie. He can come over if he gets lonely, you need a night of just you and Booth.” Angela smiled.

“Thank you Angela. We need a night off. Being a parent is hard work, now I see why I fled. But anyways, Let me write down her schedule.” Brennan grabbed a yellow pad of paper and a pen from the side table and turned on the light, “Okay, well right now she’s still napping and she’ll probably sleep till about 5, usually we feed her at 5:30. But don’t feel like you need to stay here, we don’t really have much here, but she really likes those ‘Kid Cuisines’ that are in the freezer, make sure she eats most of her food before she eats the pudding, she’ll probably tell you that me or Booth said it’s ok for her to eat it, don’t buy it. But again, feel free to get something, she’s big on Chinese and pizza. But she also loves the diner and McDonalds happy meals. She’s pretty vocal about what she likes and doesn’t like. But she’s not a picky eater. Usually we bathe her around 7:30, and all her toys are in a basket under the sink, she knows where they are. She likes the letters, they stick to the wall when they get wet. There’s also bathroom crayons that she likes, you can make her wash it off with the wash cloth, she likes doing that. After her bath, you can put her in pajama’s right now, most of her clothes , which isn’t a lot because we haven’t been up to New York to get the essentials yet, are on the shelf in the closet in what will be her bedroom. The hair detangler is the green bottle in her room, just spritz it in her hair and comb it. Her bedtime is usually between 8 and 9. She’ll probably want to just watch some TV which is in our bedroom, and we have a lot of Hannah Montana and Wizards Of Waverly place on DVR but all the channels are in the TV guide, just press guide on the remote. I’m sure you know all this, but I just wanted to make sure, incase you didn’t.”

“I know how to work, DVR, sweetie, but it’s cool.” Angela smiled.

“Oh well then you know. Feel free to eat anything, we have popcorn, chips, ice cream, beer, soda, juice, water, milk, whatever. Also, feel free to watch TV if you’d like. Now her bedtime is a little tricky because she’ll pitch a fit if you don’t do it right, and I learned this the hard way because booth didn’t tell me it right. So here what you do. No later than 9- but feel free to do it at 8 or 8:30- turn off the TV and tell her it’s night night time. She might say one more show and if it’s 8:30 if you want she can watch one more show. But if it’s after 9 tell her no it’s night night time. She’s pretty good about going to bed. In the kitchen, I set aside a pink princess sippy cup by the sink, fill it about two-thirds full of the vanilla soy milk. Then she’ll head to her room and get in bed. She gets two stories. If she throws her empty cup at you, feel free to stop reading, she knows better than to throw it, and I have stopped mid story because of her throwing. So she understands fully not to throw the cup. After her two stories, she likes her fishy motion lamp on, and her music box, make sure you turn on the fishy lamp first than the music or she’ll get cranky. She likes the routine of things. Then you can turn out her overhead light and close the door and you are home free. Are you still cool with this?”

“Yes, Sweetie, I want kids one day, so I need the practice. Go have fun with your man. Abbey and I will be alright.”

Brennan smiled and hugged her friend, “Thank you so much, Angela.” Then she stood up, “ Booth! Are you ready?”

“Yeah, I’m ready, Bones.” He said stepping out in his work suit.

“Booth, we’re going to a movie and a bar. You don’t need to dress up.”

“But I like this.” He pouted.

“How about some jeans and your AC/DC shirt?” She said kissing him.

“Alright, fine. I’ll change.” Booth huffed off.

She turned to Angela, “Men.”

“I heard that!” Booth called from the room.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:16 pm

A family day and now it's date night!! La di da da di!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:25 pm

haha, yeah "date" night.... I feel the need to do a Rico laugh... Incase you don't understand, it's from Hannah Montana.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:haha, yeah "date" night.... I feel the need to do a Rico laugh... Incase you don't understand, it's from Hannah Montana.
I haven't seen any Hannah Montana for a while now. I think that laugh must have a little bit of a "if you only knew" sound to it!

Anymore posts tonight?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:42 pm

yeah I'm working on the next chapter. And yes it does. Very "Muahahahahahaha" Sort of sound. Twisted Evil
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:45 pm

hehe, Abby's got her mind set on a puppy and something tells me they're getting one. Something also tells me Booth is hardly the discplinarian of the pair - I mean she throws her sippy cup? Tch Tch Tch, someone's gotten spoiled. I love the fact that Brennan is so involved now though, and the way she's got her girl's routine down to the smallest detail, Abby really is a mini-Brennan in her way. I bet baby Temperance was a real terror.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Actually, the sippy cup throwing thing and the whole bed routine actually was inspired by this kid I baby sat, he would throw his sippy cup at you when he was done with it, and I got so fed up with it that i would stop reading If he threw it. Eventually I wised up and sat in a way so i could see when he was done and grabbed it before he could throw it. But all that came from him. And the disciplining, I think Booth is very stern with his children, but little girls always have a way of getting to their daddy's and Booth sees Brennan in her eyes and how can he say no to Brennan?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:Actually, the sippy cup throwing thing and the whole bed routine actually was inspired by this kid I baby sat, he would throw his sippy cup at you when he was done with it, and I got so fed up with it that i would stop reading If he threw it. Eventually I wised up and sat in a way so i could see when he was done and grabbed it before he could throw it. But all that came from him. And the disciplining, I think Booth is very stern with his children, but little girls always have a way of getting to their daddy's and Booth sees Brennan in her eyes and how can he say no to Brennan?
First, God bless ya' hon 'cause you babysat a little terror. If it'd been me I'd have probably just bought the kid a velcro jumpsuit and stuck his litte butt to the wall, end of problem.

Yeah, I can see that. Booth wanting to be the disciplinarian but Abby looks so much like Brennan and he just can't say no to her either, so he's wrapped around their fingers. Plus I always figured Booth for a guy who'd be soft on his baby girl. Who can blame him, anything that's part Booth part Brennan is going to be cuter than hell.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Come Back To Me - Page 2 Empty Chapter Seven

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 pm

“I’ve missed this.” Booth said putting down his soda cup in the holder of the theatre, “ I’ve missed just being with you. Seeing you smile when you’re happy. I regret leaving you, Bones. Taking your daughter away.”

Brennan looked at him, “No Booth. I was afraid, I left you and I’ve missed this too.”

Booth leaned over and brushed his thumb over her cheek, “It’s scary, being a parent, Bones. But us together, we can do anything. I see you with Abbey and the smile she has on her face when she’s talking to you, you are a great mother. One of the best, I just don’t want to lose you again.”

Brennan nodded softly, “So you don’t regret being with me?”

“Oh Bones, no. I don’t regret us ever dating or that night when Abbey was conceived. I don’t regret Abbey’s birth. I don’t regret begging my boss to let me work with you, because I love you Bones. Maybe not then, but believe it didn’t take long before I was hooked.” Booth moved the cup to the other side and lifted the arm rest that separated them and Booth pulled her into his arms, “ I have loved you for so long. I’ve missed being with you. I’m glad you agreed to going out with me.”

Just then the movie previews started and the lights dimmed, “If you keep talking there may not be a second date.” She smiled in the dark but he couldn’t see her.

“Ouch, that’s cold. Well, I know where you live.” But he just rubbed her arm and kissed her head.

“Abbey, please eat your corn.” Angela said as they sat at the diner.

Abbey frowned, “No! I hate corn!” She pouted.

“Fine, then lets go, it’s getting late and you need a bath.”

Abbey stood up as Angela pulled the coat over her arms, “No Baff!” Abbey shouted.

“Yes, Bath and I’m not discussing it with you. Mommy and daddy said you need a bath and you’re getting a bath.”

“Yeah, well you’re stinky!” Abbey declared as they headed out to the car. Angela looked down at her and smiled.

“Me? I’m stinky? I think it’s you who’s stinky.”

Abbey looked up, “That’s why I has a baff.”

“That is why you have a bath. Cause you’re a smelly little girl!” Angela smiled as she strapped Abbey into the booster seat that Brennan pulled out of her car before leaving.

Booth grabbed a private booth in the back of the bar, while Brennan brought over two bottles of beer. She handed him one, “So did you like the movie?”

Booth took a swig of the beer, “It was alright, did you like it?”

“I liked it, but I don’t think I’d go see it again.” She said taking a swig of her own beer.

“I thought the story line was terrible. But that’s what I get for going to see a chick flick. I told you we should have seen ‘transformers’” Booth said.

“You know I hate movies with monsters, and cars. Especially when the cars are the monsters.”

“Bones, they aren’t monsters, they are robot… things. Look the point is, it would have been much better than that stupid crap you made me go see.”

“Well, I’m sorry. Next time you can pick the movie, okay?”

“Yeah, It doesn’t make up for the last 2 hours of my life I’ll never get back. But it helps.”

Brennan smiled, “I’m going to head off the ladies room for a minute.” She said standing up and disappearing into a crowd of dancers.

“Hey, No splashing.” Angela warned as Abbey played in the tub. She’d already gotten red and green scribbles decorated all across the wall of the tub, letters pressed against the adjacent wall, and somewhere in the midst of all of that Angela was able to douse her in some lavender baby shampoo and johnson’s bedtime bath.

“I sowwy Auntie Angela.” Abbey said.

“It’s ok baby. Just be careful. We don’t want to hurt ourselves do we?”

Abbey shook her head and continued playing. But it wasn’t long before Angela told her it was time to clean up the bath tub. Quickly Abbey grabbed her washcloth buddy and began wiping the crayon off the wall, “I cwean good!” Abbey said when she finished and much to Angela’s surprise, she had indeed cleaned up very well, you couldn’t tell she’d destroyed that tub in thirty minutes.

Angela wrapped her in the hooded ducky towel and pulled her out of the tub, but once she’d dried off she dropped the towel and ran stark naked to her bedroom, Angela chasing behind her.

Brennan hadn’t been in the ladies room that long, though she did take a minute to redo her make up. But as she headed back to the table she could hear a familiar laugh, Booth’s. Quickly she headed to the table to see why and who he was laughing at, when she saw a blond head of hair hovering over him, “So your like a super hero?” She giggled pushing her hand through his hair, “I like that.”

“Well, I guess I’m like a super hero. I do save the world from the bad guys.” He said.

The blonde, who was dressed in a skirt small enough to fit her daughter, so small that she caught a glimpse of her butt and thong, pushed up against Booth’s body, “So I know this place we could go.” She whispered in his ear, “You can save me from the big bad man and I’ll repay you in sexual favors.” Brennan could see he was clearly enticed by the young woman, and she shifted her weight, arms wrapped around her chest, she cleared her throat and Booth looked at her, “Bones. Hey.” He said clearing his own throat.

“What is this?” She said, “Who the hell are you?”

“I’m Brittany. Who are you?”

“His girlfriend. Mother of his child. Why are you here?”

“He looked so lonely and a man as gorgeous as him shouldn’t be lonely on a Saturday night, so I came to give him company.”

“Well, he’s in good company, now if I were you I’d leave. I do know martial arts you know.” At first Brittany didn’t look like she was about to leave, but eventually she slipped off.

Brennan slid coldly into the booth across from him, “What the hell, Booth?”

Booth looked down, “Bones, It wasn’t what you think. She came over here thinking I was alone. I told her I was here with you and she didn’t seem to think that was a problem.”

“Neither did you Booth. I can’t believe you’d do that to me.” She said as she stood up, “Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea. Don’t bother coming home tonight.” She said as she stormed out to call Cam to come get her.

Comments=more writing!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:24 pm

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:Actually, the sippy cup throwing thing and the whole bed routine actually was inspired by this kid I baby sat, he would throw his sippy cup at you when he was done with it, and I got so fed up with it that i would stop reading If he threw it. Eventually I wised up and sat in a way so i could see when he was done and grabbed it before he could throw it. But all that came from him. And the disciplining, I think Booth is very stern with his children, but little girls always have a way of getting to their daddy's and Booth sees Brennan in her eyes and how can he say no to Brennan?
First, God bless ya' hon 'cause you babysat a little terror. If it'd been me I'd have probably just bought the kid a velcro jumpsuit and stuck his litte butt to the wall, end of problem.

Yeah, I can see that. Booth wanting to be the disciplinarian but Abby looks so much like Brennan and he just can't say no to her either, so he's wrapped around their fingers. Plus I always figured Booth for a guy who'd be soft on his baby girl. Who can blame him, anything that's part Booth part Brennan is going to be cuter than hell.

king RM

He actually wasn't that bad. He was high energy though, that kid could run for days, but it didn't take more than twice (if that) to get him to stop doing something. Booth's definitely a softee for his children especially if it's a girl and it came out of Brennan's womb. Abbey's basically been his whole life for three years so it's hard to have to punish the little bugger, but he does when he has too. He's a good father. I like that Brennan's learning. Very Happy

But now that the boats been rocked, we'll have to see if our pair can get past this little fiasco.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 pm

WTF!? Booth letting some skank hit on him?! Jeezalou what a Moron! I don't blame Bren for storming off, of course she should have kicked his ass first then stormed off. Or kicked barbie skank's ass THEN his ass, and then stormed off. What a freakin' MORON. Man, some guys don't know what they got...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:54 pm

I know right? He doesn't understand he has the world in front of him and he messed it all up. Why are men so stupid?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next