Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Back To Me

+4
dawnsfire
THX1138
DBCrazy
RGPageantqueen
8 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Come Back To Me Empty Come Back To Me

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:47 am

Synopsis: Booth and Brennan have a daughter together. Brennan has cold feet about being a mother. Her fears drve her to leave Booth and her daughter. But Will she change her mind when she sees Booth and her daughter for the first time in 3 years?
************<3<3<3 Comments<3<3<3*************

“Daddy!!!” A tiny shriek of voice came booming from the back of his apartment. Moments later, two little feet came running from the hallway, a tiny three year old in a pink floral dress flew into her father’s arms, shoulder length medium brown wavy hair cascaded over her face.

“Princess!” Booth shouted catching his baby in his arms, “were you a good girl today?”

“Yes, daddy!” Just then a young woman about 20 came strolling out from the hallway.

“Was she good today, Chelsey?” Booth asked the young woman.

“As always, Abbey is such a well-behaved little girl, smart too.” Chelsey said, as Booth put Abbey down and reaching for his checkbook to write his sitter a check.

After Chelsey left, Booth looked at his daughter, “So what’ll it be? Pizza or Chinese?”

“Cake!” She smiled.

“Cake isn’t dinner food goofy.”

“Can we has cake for desert?” Abbey said flashing her father clearly, his charm smile, probably the one thing she got from him, she was literally the spitting image of her mother.

“I’ll think about it. Go get your coat, it’s cold outside.”

Abbey jumped off the couch and ran to her bedroom, coming out moments later with her favorite Dora the Explorer jacket on upside down. When Booth saw her he couldn’t help but laugh, “Come here sweetie, you have it on wrong.”

“NOOO! I has it on right!” Abbey pouted, wanting to have the satisfaction of doing something on her own.

Booth put up two palms, “Alright, alright. You did it.” He lifted his daughter into his arms and grabbed his keys from the ceramic bowl on the shelf by the door, “So Chinese or pizza?”

“Pizza.” Abbey said sticking a thumb into her mouth.

Booth looked at her, “I thought we stopped sucking thumbs.” He said pulling her thumb out of her mouth.

Abbey pouted and shook her head putting her thumb back in her mouth.

“Abbigail Christine Booth, I said stop sucking your thumb, babies suck their thumbs, are you a baby?”

Abbey shook her head but didn’t remove her thumb, instead she put her head down on Booth’s shoulder, her way of getting what she wanted, Booth couldn’t say no to her when she cuddled him like that.

Booth had just finished putting his daughter to sleep when his cell phone rang, “Shoot.” He said to himself, “Alright, hold on, I’m coming.” Even though the person on t he other line couldn’t hear him. Finally he reached for his phone and flipped it open, “Hello?”

“Booth?”

“This is him.”

“Booth. Hey, It’s Angela. Montenegro.” Booth grew stiff at that name. He hadn’t heard from Angela in well over 2 years. Not since Abbey was a baby.

“Hey, Angela, What’s up?”

“Booth. You need to come back.”

“What? Come back where?”

“To Dc, to the Jeffersonian.”

“Why? Is everything alright? Is bo- Temperance alright?”

“No, Booth. She called me last night, she said she was thinking about what it would be like to die.”

Booth’s heart tightened, despite the fact that she had walked out on him just months after she had given him his daughter, he still loved her. Even though he had moved back to New York to be closer to his mother after his father’s sudden death, he knew that she was more important than anything in the world, “What do you mean, asking about death? Is she suicidal?”

“I don’t know, Booth. I’ve tried talking to her, but she won’t talk to anybody. Sweets can’t even figure out what’s wrong. You know how to reach her. She needs you.”

“Is that what she said?”

“No. But that’s Brennan. She won’t. But we all know she needs you.”

Booth sat on his couch a framed photograph of him and Brennan in the lab sat underneath the side table lamp. He lifted it and ran his finger over the glass portion of her face. The smile on her face was so vivid and full of life, no way that this was the same Bones, that Angela was pleading him to come save, “I’ll leave in the morning. We should be there before night fall.” He sighed, “Abbey doesn’t do well with long car rides.”

“Just tell her she can finally see her mother.”

“Ang, Abbey doesn’t know she even has a mother. She thinks the stork left her on my door step.”

“Well tell her you’re going to see your old friend.”

“I know. I’ll think of something.” For a minute there was a pause and just as he was about to hang up he said something, “Hey Angela?”

“Yeah?”

“Does she… you know… ever talk about me or Abbey?”

Angela drew in a breath, “She does sometimes, she’ll compare her new Agents to you and that no one could ever have the amount of empathy that you obtain.”

Booth smiled, happy that she hasn’t completely forgotten about him, “What about Abbey?”

“Not really. She doesn’t really like talking about the fact that she has a daughter. She has the Christmas photo from last year on her desk. One time, she handed it to me and said, ‘she looks so happy.’ But that was about it. And she only said that because we were working on a case of a little girl about Abbey’s age.”

“At least she keeps those photos. I do miss her. A lot.”

They said their good-byes and hung up. Booth ran a hand over his face and flipped open his cell, scrolling down his contacts to the fourth name in his list, “Bones” His finger hovered over the dial button, but in the end, he flipped it closed and tossed it on the side table. Tomorrow he would think about her.

Please leave a comment and let me know if you like it or not.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Come Back To Me Empty Re: Come Back To Me

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:27 am

When I saw that you had posted in here I thought it would be an update to "I'm Yours ...". But it's a new story!

Oh my, El. It's so heartwarming and heartwrenching. Booth and Abbey are so sweet together. You portray her perfectly, her mannerisms, her talking, her charm smile, her interaction with her daddy.

And now I'm sucked into another story! Hurry up and send Booth to bed so he can wake up and get on the road to DC!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:50 am

I'm wrapping up the second chapter, lol. thanks! This is what I get for having younger siblings. lol.... Very Happy I should have it up in a few minutes! Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Come Back To Me Empty Chapter Two

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:53 am

“Where are we going, Daddy?” Abbey asked as Booth strapped her into her booster seat.

“We are going to see daddy’s friend.” Booth said kissing her forehead and handing her her “babydoll”.

“What’s your friend’s name?”

“Her name is Bones.” Abbey started laughing, “Well actually, bones is the nickname I gave her, you know how sometimes I call you Princess?” Abbey nodded, “Well I call her Bones, like I call you princess. Her real name is Temperance.”

Abbey struggled to say the name, “Temmmm- perrrrrrrrrrr- ants. Temperants. Temperance!” When she got it she smiled, “Is she nice daddy?”

Booth smiled, “Yes, she’s very nice.”

“Temperance.” Abbey said to herself, making sure she could still say it. Then Booth put on her favorite CD, Lion King soundtrack and watched his daughter through the rear view mirror and she sang along even though she didn’t know all the words, she made up her own in place of the ones she didn’t know. Something her mother would do when they had long car rides and not a lot to talk about, he would put on the radio and watch her as she tried to get all the words right. Seeing his daughter doing the same thing, he wished more than anything that her mother was sitting in that passengers seat.

They’d already gotten half way there, and Booth was silently thanking God that Abbey had passed out four songs into the CD, when he pulled over to a rest stop he knew he couldn’t leave his sleeping daughter alone in that Black SUV. He lifted her dead weight over his shoulder, causing her pink crocs slip on shoe to fall off, Booth didn’t bother to pick it up until they got back. By the time they reached the bathroom, she had woken up and she looked sleepy-eyed at her father, “Hi daddy.” She said kissing his cheek.

“Hey sweetie, did you sleep good?” She nodded and then stuck her pointer, middle and ring fingers in her mouth, something she did when she was about to fall asleep and put her head back on her fathers shoulder, Booth rubbed her back, “Abb’s you gotta wake up for daddy, ok?” She didn’t lift her head, “Come on Abb’s wake up for daddy.”

Booth found an open stall and put his daughter down on the floor, “I need you to stay here, do you hear me?” She nodded and watched as he went into the stall, “I want to see your feet the whole time do you hear me?”

“Yes, Daddy.” She said. Booth stood to the side so that he could watch her while he did his business. Afterwards he took the time to make sure she went potty otherwise she would wet her pants. At her age, she still hadn’t quite grasped the fact that you have to tell someone when you need to go and would sometimes forget that she didn’t wear diapers anymore.

Back in the car, Abbey was now wide awake and looked out the window, “Daddy, cah!” She said pointing at another black SUV that looked similar to theirs.

“Yes, car. Good girl.”

They only had another two hours left of driving as night began to fall, and Abbey had fallen asleep again, he knew that her sleeping this much would mess up her bedtime, but it was nice to have the quiet that he didn’t have when she was awake, so he selfishly let her sleep even though he knew it would come back to bit him in the butt later that night.

When he pulled up to the Jeffersonian, he looked at the time, 8:05 pm, she could possibly still be working, he thought, as he parked and grabbed his daughter from the back seat, “Are we here now daddy?” She asked.

“Yep. This is where my friend works.”

She looked up at the big building, “Wow Daddy, that’s huge! Bigger than you!” She said, then she covered her mouth and giggled.

Booth smiled, “Thank You Honey.” He said. Closing the car door. He took her hand as they headed up the stairs to the front entrance.

The Jeffersonian hadn’t changed, it looked the same, and it certainly smelled the same. The lab was lit up but it was quiet, “Where are the people?” Abbey whispered looking up at Booth.

“I don’t know.” He whispered back.

“Booth!” He heard a voice say and both he and Abbey spun around to see Angela beaming at them. She ran over to him and gave him a hug. Then he looked at Abbey, “Is this, her?” She asked. Booth nodded, “Oh my God Booth she looks just like her.” Angela said getting down to Abbey’s level.

Shy, Abbey immediately retreated to behind her fathers legs, Angela laughed, “Where’d the shyness come from? Neither of you are actually very shy.”

“She’s shy around everyone she doesn’t know.”

Angela smiled at Abbey, “Well, hello, there, Abbey, I’m your mo-“ Booth grunted a warning to Angela, “Your daddy’s friend.”

Abbey looked up at Booth than back to Angela, “Temper- ants.” She said.

Angela smiled, “That’s the cutest thing ever! No, I’m not Temperance. I’m Angela can you say Angela?”

“Annnnnnnnnn-yella” Abbey said.

Angela smiled, “Well at least you tried.”

“Do you know, Temper-ants?” Abbey asked breaking from her shell and stepping out from behind her dads legs.

“Yes, I do know her. Do you want to meet her?”

Abbey nodded, and Angela smiled extending her hand.

“Well follow me and we’ll go find.” Booth was nervous about what she was going to say when she saw him standing in her office once again.

She was busy typing on her computer that she didn’t see them walk in. Booth felt his stomach knot seeing her again in the flesh, Angela spoke first, “Bren? Sweetie? Someone wants to see you.”

Temperance looked up, stunned to see Booth in her office, absent-mindedly she whispered his name, “Nice to know you still know my name.” He said.

“Why are you here?”

“I wanted to see you.”

“Why?”

“Because Bones, I still love you.” Her nickname made her shudder at all the memories that resided in those four letters.

“No, Booth you can’t I abandoned you and our daughter.” It was then that she even noticed the little girl who looked even more beautiful than in her picture, “Abbigail?” She whispered.

Abbey smiled when she heard her say her name, “Are you daddy’s friend, Temperance?”

Brennan looked at Booth, “Daddy’s friend?”

“She has no idea who you are, Bones. I can’t just spring that on her.”

Abbey who was old enough- and smart enough- to understand conversations looked at her daddy, “She not your friend, Daddy?”

“No sweetie she is. Listen, baby doll, remember when we had that talk about mommies?”

Abbey nodded, “I don’t have a mommy.” She said looking upset at the fact.

“You do have a mommy.” Booth said, lifting his daughters chin with the crook of finger like he’d done so many times with Brennan.

Abbey looked at him, “You said mommy’s and daddy’s live together. My mommy doesn’t live with us.”

Listening to the conversation was making Brennan feel like shit for abandoning her daughter, “That’s true, princess, but some mommy’s don’t live with their children.”

“Why? Do they not love them?”

“No, I believe that your mommy loves you very much.” Booth said looking at Brennan, tears filling her eyes.

“Than why doesn’t she live with us?”

“I don’t know, princess, you’ll have to ask her that.”

“But I don’t know who my mommy is. How can I ask her?” Abbey shrugged her shoulders.

It was clear to Temperance that Booth had a real bond with their daughter, she knew that she could’ve had that if she never left, and she felt a ping her gut as she looked at the two interacting, “Daddy’s friend, Bones. Do you remember who Bones is?”

Abbey pointed at Brennan and Brennan smiled.

“Good job.” Booth said, “Well, Bones is your mommy.” He wasn’t sure how Abbey was going to take the news, but she just sat there in his arms, staring at him than to Brennan and back to her father.

Abbey turned to Brennan, “You’re mommy?”

Brennan nodded, fighting back tears.

“Oh.” She said. Then she smiled, “Hi mommy!” She said leaning towards her extending her arms, for Brennan to carry her.

“She wants you to hold her.” Booth said.

“No, I can’t.”

“C’mon Bones, she’s your daughter. Hold her.”

Brennan looked at him, “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure, she wants you.”

Brennan smiled, taking the toddler in her arms for the first time ever, “Hi Sweetie.” She said resting the child on her hip. Booth looked at his daughter in her mothers arms, he didn’t how many times he’d dreamt about this. Something most fathers take for granted. Booth wasn’t going to let this moment pass by. He pulled out his cell phone.

“Smile.” He said as he took a picture. Making it his wallpaper.

Please comment!!!!! It's what keeps me writing! BTW, I'm going to finish, I'm yours, I just had this story in my head for some reason! I didn't forget about that one!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:19 am

It's wonderfully sweet, El. Watching Booth with his little girl, seeing Bones again, wondering about telling her ... all of it.

When Abbey ducked behind her daddy's leg I felt my body shift the same way it always does when I'm talking with a shy child, trying to coax them.

For whatever reason I couldn't really say, but I especially loved these two parts:
Abbey nodded, “I don’t have a mommy.” She said looking upset at the fact.

“You do have a mommy.” Booth said, lifting his daughters chin with the crook of finger like he’d done so many times with Brennan.
“But I don’t know who my mommy is. How can I ask her?” Abbey shrugged her shoulders.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:26 am

I really like how Abbey's like a mini Brennan, I think thats what drives him to have that incredible bond with his little girl. I mean not in a creepy incest sort of way. But just that he wants to protect her from everything. I like that second one too, being such a child!

If you wanna smile, youtube "Kaitlyn Maher" She's incredibly adorable and charming. You can pass the time, While I finish the third chapter.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:31 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:I really like how Abbey's like a mini Brennan, I think thats what drives him to have that incredible bond with his little girl. I mean not in a creepy incest sort of way. But just that he wants to protect her from everything. I like that second one too, being such a child!

If you wanna smile, youtube "Kaitlyn Maher" She's incredibly adorable and charming. You can pass the time, While I finish the third chapter.
Yeah, I see that; it's all so vivid!

I'll have to hold off on the youtube - no can do here. But I'll be back for another chapter!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:41 am

My third chapter is still in the works, but i like where it's going. It's so cute. Smile And the ending of it will be good.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:54 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:My third chapter is still in the works, but i like where it's going. It's so cute. Smile And the ending of it will be good.
I'll be here when you get it up!!

Hopefully!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Come Back To Me Empty Chapter three

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:51 am

“This is babydoll.” Abbey said putting the small stuffed doll in Brennan’s hands. She had just spent the last thirty minutes showing her mommy all of her toys- or at least the ones she could fit into her Hannah Montana backpack.

“She’s very cute.” Temperance said looking at the doll that had been to hell and back and surely looked like it. They were all gathered on the couch in her apartment.

Booth came out from the bathroom, “Okay, Abbey-Cadabbey, it’s bedtime. You sure you don’t mind us staying, cause we can rent a hotel.”

“No, don’t worry about it, she can sleep on a regular bed right?”

“Yeah. I think she should be fine.” Booth said picking up their daughter, “C’mon my pretty pretty princess. Lets go get in our jammies,” He said swinging her around, her hair flying out from her head as she shrieked in delight.

“No, baff, daddy?”

“No, No Bath tonight.” Abbey smiled, one thing about his daughter was that she hated being wet. But she loved pools. Booth never figured that one out.

Five minutes later, she came running out in a pair of Disney princess PJ’s. Her hair was slightly damp from the detangling spray Booth put in her hair every night to keep it from looking like a rat’s nest the next morning. She ran into her mother’s arms, “Good night, mommy. I lobe you.” She said kissing her nose.

Brennan wrapped her arms around her toddler, “I love you too Abbey.”

Abbey looked deep into her mommy’s eyes and then said, “ Daddy gonna read me story ‘bout wiggy da pooh bear, will you come listen to da story?”

Brennan suddenly felt that same spark of charm that Booth had felt since the day she was born and couldn’t deny her when she stuck out her bottom lip, her own baby blue eyes glaring at her, pleading with her, Brennan sighed, “Of course.” She said picking her up the child. Abbey smiled and kissed her mommy’s nose as they headed down the hall to the spare bedroom.

After Abbey begged for another story and Booth had finally soothed his daughter to sleep, he came out and sat on the couch beside Brennan who looked up at him when he sat down, “She looks so beautiful, Booth. You really are an amazing father.”

“Thanks. You are an amazing mother, Bones.”

Brennan looked down, “No I’m not, Booth. I left you guys. I didn’t even think about her until I saw her in my office tonight. You have an amazing bond with her. She really loves you.”

“She loves you too.” Booth said reaching over to grab her hand.

“I left her, Booth. I left you. Why did you come back?”

“Honesty?” She nodded, “Angela called me. But don’t think I haven’t thought about packing everything we owned in our car and driving down here to see you. I want her to know you as much and for as long as possible, Bones. You’re her mother. She deserves to know you.”

“Angela called you? What did she say?”

“That’s not the point, Bones. The point is that I’m here. You’re daughters here. Isn’t that something?”

“I did exactly what I was scared I was going to do, abandon my daughter like my parents did to me. Booth I’m not a mother. I gave Abbey her life, yes, but I didn’t do it alone.”

Booth scooted in closer to her, “And you aren’t going to raise her alone. I’m not going anywhere. I’ve invested the last three years of my life into that kid. I have no plans on leaving any time soon.”

Brennan looked up at him, “I don’t know how to be a mom.”

“So far you’re doing good. I’m here for you, Bones. I’ve always been there for you.”

“I know that Booth. I just don’t want to upset you.”

Booth pulled her into his arms, “Bones, you can’t upset me. You don’t possess that ability. But we really need you. Abbey really needs you.”

“She didn’t even know she had a mother until this evening. Why didn’t you tell her?”

“I didn’t want her worrying about why you were there and if you didn’t love her. She’s three years old. She just turned three. How could I strap her down with all that emotional baggage?”

“I just want to see her happy, booth. When she’s with you she’s happy. You’re her hero. I can see it in her eyes.”

“That same little glimmer that I see anytime I look in your eyes?” By now she was laying across his lap, his arms wrapped around her waist, “Lets face it, Bones. She’s your mini me.”

She had to smile and Booth took it as an opportunity to kiss her, pulling back gently he opened his eyes slowly trying to read her reaction. Her thoughts, “Booth, what are you doing?”

“I never stopped loving you, Bones. What we had wasn’t something that should have been tossed away carelessly to the wind, Bones. What we had was special. Real. I had you and I was the luckiest man alive. And the day you told me you were pregnant you thought I was going to be mad or upset, but I wasn’t, Bones. I was filled with joy and happiness and I felt like I was getting everything I could have ever wanted. Until you walked away, leaving me with a 2 month old and a broken heart. I never understood why or how you could walk away from your child. How you could walk away from me. All you had to say was, ‘Booth, I’m scare’ and I would have understood, Bones. I would have told you that it was ok, that I was scared too, but we had each other. Together we were going to make it. When that didn’t happen, Bones, I was a wreck and when my dad died, I didn’t know what to do. I needed help, my mother needed help. That’s why I moved back to New York. I never wanted to leave you. But I had to, Bones. My mother needed me. I know Abbey needs you. She’s going to need her mother, and now that she’s met you, I don’t think she’s going to let you go. She knows what she’s wants and when she gets it she never lets it go. Face it Bones, she’s just like you.”

Brennan wiped a tear from her cheek and sat up and looked at him, cupping his face with her hands and she looked at him, “I, love you Booth. I love Abbey too. But I never saw myself as a mother, I don’t know the first thing about raising a child. At least you have some knowledge, you have a son. I have nothing.”

“Then you’ll learn Bones. But don’t give up because you’re scared.”

“I don’t know what else to do, Booth.”

“Be that strong woman I know you are. Be the Bones, that doesn’t let fear get in her way. Be the mother of my daughter, please?”

She looked at him.

He looked back, “Think about it before you decide. Spend some more time with Abbey. Hodgins wanted to go for a round of golf tomorrow, and I think it’d be nice for you to get to know your daughter. Please don’t give up on us. We need you.”

“I’ll think about it.” She said. Booth kissed her and this time she responded pulling him closer to her lips.

He eventually pulled back, “Thank you, Bones. So where am I sleeping?”

“The only other bed I have left is mine.”

Booth smiled, “So where are you sleeping?”

“In my bed, Booth.”

“So the couch for me?”

“No, I thought you could sleep with me, in my bed.” Booth’s stomach tightened, “Are you sure Bones?”

“Yes, Booth. We’ve shared a bed before.”

“Yes, I know, But I clearly remember there being sex those nights.”

Brennan gave him a sly smile, “Who says we can’t continue the tradition?”

Booth let out a low growl and reached for her, following her to her bedroom. Immediately they began kissing, lost souls searching for their connection, lips, tongues, swirling in a sea of passion and ecstasy as Booth reached for her breast, his touch again on her skin sent shivers down her back and she threw her head abck, “Oh Booth!” She moaned aloud.

Booth smiled, “Shh, you’ll wake Abbey.”
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:42 am

Ella, you know what I love about this chapter? That somebody young wrote it, and the sweetest thing about love is young love. I don't wish to sound cryptic, but I'm gonna stop right there.

I'm liking it. Keep going!

DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:51 am

Gotta say I'm loving this story El, it's wonderfully sappy and just a little bit smuffy.

“Yes, Booth. We’ve shared a bed before.”

“Yes, I know, But I clearly remember there being sex those nights.”

Brennan gave him a sly smile, “Who says we can’t continue the tradition?”
Love the dialogue BTW, it's crisp and well constructed.

BTW, I have it on the authority of the gf that cake can indeed be a dinner food, so chalk one up for the kid. Smile

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:39 am

Well Booth doesn't want his three year old eating cake before bed time... Believe me, you don't want it.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:39 am

DBCrazy wrote:Ella, you know what I love about this chapter? That somebody young wrote it, and the sweetest thing about love is young love. I don't wish to sound cryptic, but I'm gonna stop right there.

I'm liking it. Keep going!

What do you mean you don't want to sound cryptic?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Come Back To Me Empty Chapter Four

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:47 am

“Bones, it’s 4 am, you know we just spent the last 6 hours having sex.” Booth said rolling over, his arm lazily flopping over her body. It had been so long since he’d had her, or anyone for that matter. It was almost like a high being in her presence again, the feeling of her skin like fire underneath his touch. The sound of his name on her lips when she came was like a drug, a high he was desperate to catch.

“I know, Booth. But I haven’t had sex like that in three years.”

“You mean mind-blowing or with me.”

Brennan rolled over and readjusted the pillow underneath her head, “Both.” She said smiling. Just then a little shape appeared in the dark doorway, and a little voice called out, “Daddy?”

Booth shot up immediately, he grabbed his suit pants and pulled them up then rushed to his daughters side, it was then he felt her wet PJ’s, “baby did you have an accident?”

Abbey nodded, her fingers in her mouth, Booth pulled her into Brennan’s bathroom and stripped Abbey of her clothing. He grabbed a fresh pair of underwear and put them on her, “Booth, I have an old T-shirt from Elementary school, I couldn’t give it up as a child, she can wear it if you want.”

“Thank you, Bones.” He said as she tossed him the small shirt, that devoured little Abbey’s body.

Booth lifted his daughter and brought her to Brennan’s bed, laying her between them and Abbey looked at her mom, “Mommy, guesth what?”

“What baby?” Brennan said pushing Abbey’s wild bedhead from her face.

“I wet the bed.” She said sticking her fingers back into her mouth.

“Oh nuts!” Booth said covering up what he would usually say for the sake of his three year old, “The sheets, I’m sorry Bones, Let me go strip the bed.” He said as he got up to strip the guest bed.

When he came back he found probably the most adorable thing he could ever imagine seeing, Abbey was curled up in her mothers embrace, sucking gently on her fingers, both girls fast asleep. Silently Booth thanked God for these girls and crawled into the open side of the bed, kissing both of them, before he too drifted off to sleep.

“Come back with us, Bones.” Booth said as he packed his suitcase into the back of his SUV. Brennan clutched onto her daughter not ready to give her back.

“I can’t Booth. My life is here.”

“No, your life is with us.” Booth said taking Abbey out of Brennan’s embrace, “Your life is with her.”

Brennan didn’t want to let go, but she knew she had too, “I have my job here, Booth and I’m sure Cullen will be more than willing to give you yours back. You don’t have to go back there Booth.”

“I have a place there, I can’t just abandon it. Her life is in New York. Okay Abbey, it’s time to say good bye to mommy.”

Abbey thrashed around in her fathers arms, “NOOOOOOOOOOO! NO! I WANT MOMMY!!! I STAY WIF MOMMEEEEEEE!!!!”
Brennan bit back tears as she took a step towards her daughter, “It’s ok baby, I’ll see you again.”

“NO!” Abbey screamed, pushing Temperance away who was trying to give her daughter a hug, “MEAN DADDY!”

Mean daddy? Booth thought, she’d never said that before. Even that one time in the Toys R Us when Booth told her she couldn’t have a new dollhouse because it was too close to Christmas and Santa might bring it to her and she threw a fit the whole way out of the store, even then she didn’t call him a mean daddy, “Hey!” Booth snapped, his FBI voice boomed at his little girl made her shake and cry harder, reaching out for her mothers. Looking at what he had done he immediately pulled his daughter into him but her thrashing made it hard, “I’m sorry baby, I’m so sorry.” He said in a more soft and comforting tone.

“DON’T GO MOMMY!!!!” Abbey reached out as Booth fought to get her strapped into her booster seat.

It broke her heart to see her daughter crying out for her like this, Booth was right when he said she wasn’t going to let go easily. When he successfully- a few kicks to the head later- got Abbey strapped in her chair, he closed the door, drowning out the sound of her screams, “Please, Bones, We can’t lose you again. I can’t lose you again.”

“Booth, I can’t. I want to so badly. But I can’t. I’m sorry. Tell her I love her.”

Booth wrapped his arms around his Bones, breathing in her scent, etching her every detail in his memory, he pulled away and looked at her, his lips falling onto hers igniting a fire so hot between them It was quite possible they’d spontaneously combust, “I love you.” He said pulling her into him once more, “I love you more than anything in this world.”

“Even Abbey?”

“She’s a piece of you Bones, so she doesn’t count.”

Brennan smiled, “I love you too, booth. I love you more than anything else in this world. Except for Abbey.” She said kissing him again.

It was hard for Booth to pull away, but he managed to pull his numb body off of her and into his SUV. He looked back at Abbey who was staring at Temperance and violently crying out for her mother, fingers in her mouth, Booth was almost afraid she was going to choke on them by the way she heaving breaths, Snot ran over her lip, but it didn’t bother Abbey any. Booth waved once more to his love as he pulled away from her apartment. It was evident that she was crying, the sunlight gleaming across the wet streaks on her cheeks confirmed it.

It was an hour into their ride back that something hit booth like a canon ball, and made Booth pull off at the next exit.

You know the drill: Comments are my favorite thing in the world. Comment= more chapters!!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:47 pm

I love to leave comments; almost always do. But you're not trying to hold your story up for ransom are you, El?? Sad So sad. No

I laughed when Booth hopped up as Abbey came through the door, and awwed when he changed her out of her wet jammies.

Poor Abbey, so sad that she's having to leave without her Mommy.

El, you're ability to whip this out is pretty amazing!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm tellin ya DB, comments are what get me writing. I was writing and then my dog wanted me to rub her and she beats me with her giant paws till she gets what she wants...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:54 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:I'm tellin ya DB, comments are what get me writing. I was writing and then my dog wanted me to rub her and she beats me with her giant paws till she gets what she wants...
There's no way I can compete with a dog with giant paws and a wagging tail!!

Nope, I don\'t think so
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:58 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:I'm tellin ya DB, comments are what get me writing. I was writing and then my dog wanted me to rub her and she beats me with her giant paws till she gets what she wants...
Just have to ask, but if I were to paw you would I get rubbed?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:00 pm

THX1138 wrote:

king RM
You and Pimp must have been separated at birth!! Razz
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:09 pm

THX1138 wrote:

king RM

I guess if you paw hard enough... Or make that pouty sad doggy face... or lick me... I think I just went too far Embarassed
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:12 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM
When you figure that Pimp is at least ten years older than me that must have been one hell of a delivery - I'm surprised mom talks to either one of us!

Poor Brennan, I actually feel sorry for the woman. Sure she's in a hell of her own making, but it's because she's afraid and he's supposed to be the one that helps her through that. I'm dissapointed with Booth leaving and putting both Abbey and Brennan through all that. I think he's pulling over because he's come to the realization that what he was doing then was cruel to both of them, and he was being an idiot. Better to relocate to DC, that's really his home IMO.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:14 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

I guess if you paw hard enough... Or make that pouty sad doggy face... or lick me... I think I just went too far Embarassed
Paw hard *check*, sad pouty doggy face *check*, lick you...hehehe *check double plus* - you may have to get a rolled up newspaper, just in case I get carried away...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:15 pm

THX1138 wrote:
DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM
When you figure that Pimp is at least ten years older than me that must have been one hell of a delivery - I'm surprised mom talks to either one of us!

Poor Brennan, I actually feel sorry for the woman. Sure she's in a hell of her own making, but it's because she's afraid and he's supposed to be the one that helps her through that. I'm dissapointed with Booth leaving and putting both Abbey and Brennan through all that. I think he's pulling over because he's come to the realization that what he was doing then was cruel to both of them, and he was being an idiot. Better to relocate to DC, that's really his home IMO.

king RM

Men don't realize they're being idiots. Even our boothy-kins has flaws. I mean look Jon gosselins engaged and he's still married! Men what pigs! Mad
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:16 pm

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Paw hard *check*, sad pouty doggy face *check*, lick you...hehehe *check double plus* - you may have to get a rolled up newspaper, just in case I get carried away...

king RM

haha, well ya know you can't **** the willing.

AND I'M WALKIN! AND I'M WALKIN!!!! Maybe I should focus on my story before I get in trouble.... In more than one way.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum