Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT for the faint of heart....

+5
THX1138
DBCrazy
Lo
PIMP
RGPageantqueen
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NOT for the faint of heart.... - Page 3 Empty Re: NOT for the faint of heart....

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:12 am

I'd allow you to toss me out for Emily. I'd toss you out for a shot at DB, JFD, or Thomas Dekker. LOL! At least i only have one person to compete with.... But then again she's a damn goddess, I lose.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

NOT for the faint of heart.... - Page 3 Empty Re: NOT for the faint of heart....

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:39 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:I'd allow you to toss me out for Emily. I'd toss you out for a shot at DB, JFD, or Thomas Dekker. LOL! At least i only have one person to compete with.... But then again she's a damn goddess, I lose.

Oh, I dunno, maybe a little emergency session of flexibility exercises while ol' bobby-boo is watching might hold his attention on you . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:52 am

PIMP wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:I'd allow you to toss me out for Emily. I'd toss you out for a shot at DB, JFD, or Thomas Dekker. LOL! At least i only have one person to compete with.... But then again she's a damn goddess, I lose.

Oh, I dunno, maybe a little emergency session of flexibility exercises while ol' bobby-boo is watching might hold his attention on you . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Hmmm...flexible Ella...Pimp's got a point as always, and is there a rule somewhere that says I can't have both? :?: :?: :?:

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:17 am

Well Robert, you know, Emily does like to do yoga... so ya know... I may be able to touch the back of my head to my butt but she's probably pretty limber herself... Very Happy

I probably stretch three times more than she does though.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:22 am

You had me at yoga, and again when you said you could touch your head to your butt. Of course now I've too many thoughts to process all at once, so I'll have to put my second brain in charge for the next hour or so...

king RM

It's good to be the king!
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:28 am

Robert, you could be her yoga buddy! I crack up thinking of that.... It's kinda *hard* to cleanse your mind when you're other half is racing at a million miles a minute with someone that hot in tight yoga pants...

Should I shut up or keep going?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:43 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Robert, you could be her yoga buddy! I crack up thinking of that.... It's kinda *hard* to cleanse your mind when you're other half is racing at a million miles a minute with someone that hot in tight yoga pants...

*In a shaky , daydreamy voice* Uh...keep going......
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:47 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Robert, you could be her yoga buddy! I crack up thinking of that.... It's kinda *hard* to cleanse your mind when you're other half is racing at a million miles a minute with someone that hot in tight yoga pants...

Oh, don't ever feel the need to stop on my account El, just give me a second to do basbeall stats in my head then start back up again.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:50 am

baseball stats? Getting it out of your mind? Is it hard?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:54 am

THX1138 wrote:

Oh, don't ever feel the need to stop on my account El, just give me a second to do basbeall stats in my head then start back up again.

king RM

to hell with baseball stats, I'm gonna enjoy my imagination right now. I....just can't.....keep...my keyboard.....on my....lap......... anymore.......
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:54 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:baseball stats? Getting it out of your mind? Is it hard?
Do diamonds cut glass?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:55 am

you put your keyboard on your lap, Pimp? lol.... Well I guess you COULD try to set a world record for the longest balancing act....
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:57 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:you put your keyboard on your lap, Pimp? lol.... Well I guess you COULD try to set a world record for the longest balancing act....
Hell I gave up on the balancing act and finally put mine on my desk. Now if I could just keep from bumping the underside of the desk and knocking it off...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:01 am

Wait, DO Diamonds cut glass? Oh yeah... Well, than my job is done.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:02 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:you put your keyboard on your lap, Pimp? lol.... Well I guess you COULD try to set a world record for the longest balancing act....
Hell I gave up on the balancing act and finally put mine on my desk. Now if I could just keep from bumping the underside of the desk and knocking it off...

king RM

You two are shameless.... Smile I mean.... hat if she sees this????
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:03 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:baseball stats? Getting it out of your mind? Is it hard?
Do diamonds cut glass?

king RM
yes, because they're harder than glass...
speaking of harder than glass......
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:04 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Wait, DO Diamonds cut glass? Oh yeah... Well, than my job is done.
I would beg to disagree...but I'm not normally the one who's begging. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:06 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

You two are shameless.... Smile I mean.... what if she sees this????
Sweetie, shame is highly overrated. I got rid of mine years ago and never looked back. Besides, haven't you ever thought about someone watching...

king RM

Don't mind me folks, getting ready for the show...
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:07 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:Wait, DO Diamonds cut glass? Oh yeah... Well, than my job is done.
I would beg to disagree...but I'm not normally the one who's begging. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

king RM

Shouldn't you save the begging for your queen?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:08 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Sweetie, shame is highly overrated. I got rid of mine years ago and never looked back. Besides, haven't you ever thought about someone watching...

king RM

If you were thinking I'd be the one watching, you're sadly mistaken, I get jealous easily, I'd have to join.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:12 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

king RM

If you were thinking I'd be the one watching, you're sadly mistaken, I get jealous easily, I'd have to join.
Works for me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Unfortunately, we'll have to reschedule - I've got a work related meeting. *shakes head angrily* It's gonna be so much fun sitting through a staff meeting now. I won't be able to keep either head in the game.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:15 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

king RM

Unfortunately, we'll have to reschedule - I've got a work related meeting. *shakes head angrily* It's gonna be so much fun sitting through a staff meeting now. I won't be able to keep either head in the game.

king RM
Just nod, pretend you're listening, and keep something covering your lap. or try to, anyway
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:25 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

king RM

king RM

Well your staff should be at full attention.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:26 am

PIMP wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

king RM

king RM
Just nod, pretend you're listening, and keep something covering your lap. or try to, anyway

you've got it down don't you pimp??

Robert, try not to think of Emily in a downward dog.... lol! Especially if the focus is from the back.... Wink HAVE FUN!!!!!!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:57 am

Suspect

*clears throat*

this has gotten out of hand.

Bobby Boo go to the corner! you too Ella to the other corner far away from your partner in crime! same for you Impy to the other corner!

and you 3 shall stay there one minute per year of age!

Anyone else? a room has 4 corners I have one more place!!

OH OH never mind I have to stay there and keep watch!
*takes out whip*

*thinks better of it*
Never mind that will just get them started again!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next